Lothbury completes new retail park in Salisbury
Formerly known as Dolphin Industrial Estate, the site was identified by the LIM team as an opportunity to add value through development and ownership of the eight industrial units, adjacent to the existing retail park held by LPT, was built up over time. The LIM Active team secured planning for the new scheme which would allow for a comprehensive demolition and reconfiguration of the industrial site and the creation of a new pedestrianised area linking the existing retail park with the newly developed retail units.
The development creates a new £14m long term investment holding following pre-lets to DFS, Harveys, B&M and Oak Furniture Land. The scheme achieved Practical Completion in June, slightly ahead of schedule, with all stores opening for trade in late August.
Adam Smith, Senior Fund Manager and Executive Director at Lothbury Investment Management, said: “This has become the dominant retail park in Southampton Road. The existing units are let to retailers that include Argos, Next, Homebase and Currys PC World and, with such a broad range of retailers, this has become a destination retail park for shoppers, as well as creating new jobs in the area.
“As part of Lothbury’s active portfolio, this is a long term holding with excellent potential for rental and value growth. The new development and existing retail units create an asset worth in excess of £30m for the fund.”
Lothbury Property Trust consists of a combination of core assets comprising prime, well-located, properties secured on strong covenants, generally on long leases, across a variety of commercial sectors, and with very low vacancy rates, complemented by an active portfolio running alongside it.
Southampton Road Retail Park is a part of the Fund’s active portfolio, which is managed wholly by their own in-house team, generating additional value for investors in Lothbury Property Trust through the reconfiguration and refurbishment of existing core assets and the development of new sites. This strategy contributes to the Fund delivering above average returns to investors.
Notes for editors
• Lothbury Investment Management Limited (LIM) is an independent UK real estate investment manager with £1.85 billion assets under management, as at Q2 2016.
• The LIM Senior Fund Management team has worked together for almost 20 years and has a track record of delivering outperformance for investors.
• Lothbury Property Trust (LPT) is the flagship fund for LIM, providing investors with access to the UK property market. In addition, LIM manages the Clarendon Unit Trust and the Secure Income Portfolio.
• Lothbury Property Trust holds £1.55 billion assets under management and is a balanced property unit trust providing exposure to the UK office, retail, industrial and ‘other’ sectors and is geographically spread across the UK.
• The Fund delivers an innovative investment solution through a core/active strategy that comprises a predominantly core portfolio of prime assets to achieve stability of return combined with active management initiatives to create additional value and an enhanced return for the investor.
• LPT recorded an annual performance of 10.6% against the AREF/IPD UK Quarterly Property Funds Indices, All Balanced Property Fund Index Benchmark performance of 7.2% for the year ending 30 June 2016. The fund also outperformed over 3, 5 and 10 year periods, and is upper quartile over 1, 5 and 10 years for the periods ending 30 June 2016.
• The Lothbury Property Trust has achieved a GRESB “Green Star” status.
• More information on LIM and LPT can be found at www.lothburyim.com.
Hill House Road
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Lothbury completes new retail park in Salisbury here
News-ID: 374224 • Views: 441
More Releases for LIM
Roof Tiles Global Market 2019: Key Players – Terreal, SCG, Kia Lim Berhad, But …
Roof Tiles Market 2019 Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Roof Tiles Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database. Report Details: This report provides in depth study of “Roof Tiles Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Roof Tiles Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives
Contemporary Rap Icon $lim Billion$ is back with New Wave Track ‘Foreign’
Not all artists are able to spread the fire right with their official debut on SoundCloud platform. But one exception is $lim Billion$, the aspiring hip hop icon from Phoenix, Arizona who is confident about his stardom. This rising rap genius has already formed a steady fan base with some of his tracks like “Can’t Stay”, “42 bars”, “Slide Down” and a few others. But no other track has made
Global Vertical LIM Machine Market 2017 - Engel, Boy, Sodick, Arburg, JSW
The report studies Vertical LIM Machine in Global market Professional Survey 2017 : Size, Share, Trends, Industry Growth, Opportunity, Application, Production, Segmentation, Cost Structure, Company Profile, Product Picture and Specifications during the Forecast period by 2022 Global Vertical LIM Machine Industry 2017 is a comprehensive, professional report delivering market research data that is relevant for new market entrants or established players. Key strategies of the companies operating in the market and
Global Micro LIM Machines Market 2017 : Engel, Wittmann, Fomtec, Multitech
A market study based on the "Micro LIM Machines Market" across the globe, recently added to the repository of Market Research, is titled ‘Global Micro LIM Machines Market 2017’. The research report analyses the historical as well as present performance of the worldwide Micro LIM Machines industry, and makes predictions on the future status of Micro LIM Machines market on the basis of this analysis. Ask Sample of Micro LIM Machines
Global Micro LIM Machines Sales Market - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, …
Machines Sales Market Report 2017” to its report offerings. The report split global into several key Regions, with sales (Units), revenue (Million USD), market share and growth rate of Micro LIM Machines for these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast) Request Free Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1057256 In this report, the global Micro LIM Machines market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the
Global Micro LIM Machines Market 2017 By Key Manufacturers: Wittmann, Sodick
The motive of this strategic research report entitled Global Micro LIM Machines Market 2017" is to provide company officials, industry investors, and industry members with consequential insights to enable them make reliable strategic decisions regarding the opportunities in the global Micro LIM Machines market. Key Notes On Micro LIM Machines Market: Global Micro LIM Machines Market 2017 "offers crucial insights into the global Micro LIM Machines market along with the market size