Senior Analyst, Analyst Economic Value Modeling by Wallace Associates Inc Singapore Executive Management Recruitment
Company Overview: Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) is an IT analyst, research, validation, and strategy firm that provides market intelligence and actionable insight to the global IT community. ESG helps clients achieve business results through a comprehensive portfolio of research and advisory services, consulting, and custom content solutions.
Job Summary: ESG is looking for an experienced analyst to expand its economic value modeling services for information technology vendors. Candidate will be responsible for ESG Economic Value Validation (EVV) projects. These projects use a combination of market research and financial modeling to help technology vendors identify, quantify, and communicate the true economic value of their products and services.
The ideal candidate will possess 7+ years of direct and/or related experience in fields such as information technology vendor marketing, product marketing, sales or consulting; or IT industry analysis/market research. Candidate must have proven ability to develop comprehensive TCO (total cost of ownership) and ROI (return on investment) analyses and tools for enterprise technology products and services. Microsoft Excel mastery is a must.
Oversee all aspects of ESG Economic Value Validation (EVV) projects, from project definition through completion and delivery. Key responsibilities include:
• Work with clients to define project scope
• Define the appropriate methodology and create a detailed project plan
• Conduct a discovery process to quickly learn about all relevant capabilities and key economic value propositions of the client’s product(s) / service(s)
• Develop a comprehensive TCO (total cost of ownership) and ROI (return on investment) analysis and tools for the client’s product(s) / service(s)
• Conduct one-on-one primary research interviews with internal client stakeholders and customers of the client’s product(s) / service(s) in order to guide model development and validate assumptions
• Publish the results of the economic validation analysis in a written research report
• Oversee development of related content such as presentations, infographics, and videos
• Present all findings to clients in face-to-face and phone-based meetings
• Assist in project management including client correspondence and relationships with ESG affiliate partners
• Provide business development and marketing support for ESG EVV offerings, including:
• Creating appropriate marketing strategies and collateral
• Taking an active role in identifying sales opportunities and assisting ESG Client Relations staff in product positioning, project scoping, and proposal generation
• Supporting all business development efforts as requested by ESG’s Client Relations team
Desired Experience & Skills:
Proven ability to develop comprehensive TCO (total cost of ownership) and ROI (return on investment) analyses and tools for enterprise technology products and services. Microsoft Excel mastery a must.
• 7+ years of direct and/or related experience in fields such as information technology vendor marketing, product marketing, sales or consulting; IT industry analysis / market research
• Technology vendor experience strongly preferred, especially in enterprise technology markets such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, IT infrastructure (compute, storage, networking, data protection, etc.), enterprise applications, and data management (databases, analytics, etc.)
• Previous IT analyst/firm experience a plus, but not required
• Proven industry knowledge, research and analysis skills, documented writing ability, superior project management and client relations skills, strong presentation skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have above-average intellectual curiosity and ability to quickly learn new topic areas as warranted by projects
• Must be able to take initiative in all aspects of job and be comfortable working both independently and in team environments
• Must be willing to work in a small, entrepreneurial company
• Must be comfortable working on multiple simultaneous projects in a project-based, deadline-driven environment
• BA/BS required. Advanced degree preferred, but not necessary
We approach every search in a highly personalized and customized manner to meet the unique needs of each individual client, large or small, startup or established organization. We leverage our expertise to provide speed and value with a fee structure designed to meet your needs and obtain the best candidate in the shortest time possible.
Mellingburgredder 75 91016 Erlangen
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Senior Analyst, Analyst Economic Value Modeling by Wallace Associates Inc Singapore Executive Management Recruitment here
News-ID: 348307 • Views: 460
More Releases for ESG
KEXXEL GROUP: Learn invaluable insights from more than 30 leading ESG experts se …
Kuala Lumpur, 22 September 2022: Is your business sustainable for the Future? ESG is rapidly transforming the business climate today and is constantly evolving. As ESG will drive a catalytic movement for businesses, it is imperative to understand how it works and seize the opportunities it presents to be resilient and stay ahead of the competition. With that in mind, we are proud to bring our first ever 2-day
Investor ESG Software Market : Industry Development Scenario and Forecast to 203 …
In the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, investors are anticipated to consider ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) factors in an attempt to plug the gaps created by the pandemic. Such findings are expected to translate into future revenue opportunities for companies in the investor ESG software market during the forecast period. Small, medium, and large enterprises are taking into consideration the social element of ESG, while the green bond market
Hire Talent for ESG, CSR Roles & Social Impact Jobs with our AI
Discover talent for Global Good with the help of our AI on the Socious App. Ensure lasting positive impact by AI matching your roles with the right candidates, reducing mismatch risk and improving retention rate, employee happiness, and performance. Tokyo, Japan (Socious.io) - Born out of the need to accelerate social change, Socious connects organisations with the right talent. Our AI reduces the risk of mismatches and ensures your ESG & CSR
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) - Top Trends by Sector Report
Sustainability used to be just about saving the planet. Today it has morphed into an umbrella term for environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues. Citizens, governments, regulators, and the media are turning the spotlight on corporations and demanding action. Social inequality, corruption, tax avoidance, and a lack of action on climate change are all issues that companies must now address head-on, in full public view. Get FREE PDF Sample of the
ESG Bonds Market Revenue, Major Players, Consumer Trends, Analysis & Forecast Ti …
(United States, OR Portland): The report presents an in-depth assessment of the ESG Bonds Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for ESG Bonds from 2021 till 2026. The report covers the pre COVID-19 historic data, impact of COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 (Corona Virus) impact on various
MEDICI Launches ‘ESG Meets FinTech – A Strategic Analysis’
MEDICI released its new report ‘ESG Meets FinTech – A Strategic Analysis,’ which covers the impact of financial technology on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria. The report analyzes the various dimensions of ESG and sustainability in the context of FinTech, including impact investing, financial inclusion, FinTech products & services dealing with sustainability, and ESG Data & Rating platforms. Key Highlights FinTech products and services that are oriented towards ESG. These