Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Market to Show Commendable Growth at a CAGR of 19%; Opines Fact.MR
The market's growth can be attributed to the rising use of autonomous vehicles for human-free delivery of commodities. Additionally, the expansion of the e-Commerce industry has led to bettered delivery strategies, which have led to better and more effective product delivery, which is increasing demand for autonomous last mile delivery.
𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁:
• Starship Technologies
• Robby Technologies
"Manufacturers of aerial delivery drones are developing platforms with AI technology to enhance delivery processes. Recently, aerial drones with rotatory wings integrated with software solutions that supports the functionality of AI technology have been launched," says a Fact.MR analyst.
• South Asia is expected to grow by more than 26% throughout the projection period compared to the historical period.
• North America, with a market share of roughly 59% in 2020, will be followed by Europe.
• Aerial delivery drones accounted for roughly 61% of global market share in 2020.
• The hardware sector has the largest market share among the solutions, accounting for roughly 59% in 2020.
• In 2020, autonomous last mile delivery with less than 20 kilometres range accounted for the highest market share at over 68%.
The majority of the organizations profiled in the research have been working to improve their current operating framework.
The following are some of the most significant developments:
• By 2021, Amazon plans to invest $2 billion in electric vehicles to minimize pollution throughout its businesses. Amazon partnered with Mahindra Electric to purchase 100,000 electric delivery cars.
• In 2021, Starship Technologies announced intentions to expand its robotics delivery services in order to combat the spread of COVID-19. In addition, the corporation is spreading its e-Commerce services to a number of other countries.
• Expansion of the e-Commerce industry has led to upgraded delivery systems. This has resulted in better and more efficient product distribution, which is fueling demand for autonomous last mile delivery.
• Surge in Covid-19 has resulted in demand for contactless delivery thus driving the autonomous last mile delivery market growth.
• The robots are likely to continue the competition in autonomous deliveries. The automated trucks are anticipated to transform the shipping and supply chain maintenance for business in the forecast period. Well, that sounds interesting but may not roll out at the expected time. Meanwhile, manufacturers have begun to create robots for doorstep delivery is assumed as an upcoming game changer for this market.
• The Ariel segment of the delivery market is projected to rise as attributed to drone delivery which is projected to create revenue of over USD 4.9 Billion by end of 2030. The drone delivery medium is likely to complement the fastest CAGR for this market.
• Investors have invested more than $8 billion in autonomous delivery start-ups over the past two years. This offers a glimpse into the future and includes driverless vehicles and drones. There are several major participants in the home delivery robot market who have shown they are capable of doing the job.
• Recently, Nuro became the first company to achieve the milestone of completely autonomous operations in three states namely- Arizona, California, and Texas. With the autonomous deployment permit from California company marked the position of one of the top 3 companies that got this grant along with cruise and Waymo.
• FedEx has expanded the pilot program for its Roxo robot and has been testing autonomous robotic deliveries. The business has increased pilots across Texas after developing its home delivery robots to be "same-day delivery bots." Roxo is 5.5 feet tall and weighs roughly 450 pounds.
• The Transporter, a self-driving eclectic delivery van, was unveiled by Udelv at CES 2022. The delivery bot from Udelv is a multi-stop electric delivery vehicle with a modular, swappable, self-contained cargo pod known as the uPod. It can support 2,000 pounds.
𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global autonomous last mile delivery market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in autonomous last mile delivery market with detailed segmentation:
• 𝗕𝘆 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺
o Aerial Delivery Drones for Autonomous Last Mile Delivery
Fixed-wing Drones for Autonomous Last Mile Delivery
Rotary-wing Drones for Autonomous Last Mile Delivery
Hybrid Drones for Autonomous Last Mile Delivery
o Ground Delivery Vehicles for Autonomous Last Mile Delivery
Delivery Bots for Autonomous Last Mile Delivery
Self-driving Delivery Vans & Trucks for Autonomous Last Mile Delivery
• 𝗕𝘆 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
o Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Hardware
o Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Infrastructure
o Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Software
• 𝗕𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲
o 20 Kilometres
o Payload Weight
o < 5 Kilograms
o 5-10 Kilograms
o 10 Kilograms
• 𝗕𝘆 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
o Autonomous Last Mile Delivery for Logistics & Transportation
o Autonomous Last Mile Delivery for Healthcare & Pharmacies
o Autonomous Last Mile Delivery for Retail & Food
• 𝗕𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗻
o North America
o Latin America
o South Asia
o East Asia
𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁
• The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for autonomous last mile delivery market between 2021 and 2031
• The report offers insight into autonomous last mile delivery demand outlook for 2021-2031
• Autonomous last mile delivery market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
• Autonomous last mile delivery market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀:
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Email : email@example.com
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range - from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That's why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Market to Show Commendable Growth at a CAGR of 19%; Opines Fact.MR here
News-ID: 3186349 • Views: 401
More Releases from Fact.MR
Drone Construction Monitoring Market, Trends, Factors, Region And Country Analys …
Global drone construction monitoring market is expected to reach valuation of US$ 318.2 million in 2023 and further progress at a CAGR of 13.6% to reach US$ 1,149.0 million by the end of 2033. The construction industry has undergone a profound transformation in recent years, thanks to the integration of cutting-edge technologies. One of the most impactful innovations has been the widespread adoption of drones for construction monitoring. These unmanned aerial
Phosphonates Market, Product Launches, Regional Analysis & Forecast by Fact MR
The global phosphonates market is valued at US$ 1.1 billion in 2023. Detailed industry analysis reveals that worldwide phosphonate sales are projected to increase at 6.6% CAGR and reach a market value of US$ 2.1 billion by the end of 2033. The phosphonates market has witnessed significant growth and development in recent years, driven by their wide-ranging applications across various industries. Phosphonates are a class of organic compounds containing phosphorus and
Air Charter Services Market to Exceed US$ 54.0 Billion by 2033, with 5.4% CAGR: …
The air charter services market is anticipated to be valued US$ 31.9 billion by the end of 2023, rising at a CAGR of 5.4% to US$ 54.0 billion by 2033. The Air Charter Services market has undergone significant transformations in recent years, reshaping the aviation industry landscape. As a bespoke alternative to traditional commercial flights, air charter services have gained popularity among businesses and individuals seeking flexible and personalized travel solutions.
LIB Anode Market Is Forecast To Reach US$ 29.9 Billion By 2033
The global LIB anode market is estimated at US$ 9.2 billion in 2023 and is forecast to reach US$ 29.9 billion by 2033, growing with a CAGR of 12.5% from 2023 to 2033. In a digital world governed by electricity, batteries have been playing a crucial role which is expected to become more crucial in the future. Anodes and cathodes are essential elements of batteries that also have a large
More Releases for Delivery
Delivery Dilemmas and the Future of Home Delivery: Survey Insights
Going to a physical store may be a thing of the past as most Americans plan on using home deliveries as their primary source to shop post-pandemic. According to a new survey of 2,000 Americans, 56% expect to use home delivery more in the future — and of those, 83% think there will come a time when home delivery is their primary method of shopping. And they’ll expect to see
Graft Delivery Devices Market Facts, Figures and Analytical Insights, 2017 to 20 …
Global Graft Delivery Devices Market: Snapshot Graft delivery relates to the surgically transplantation of a piece of living tissues and the procedure can be highly essential as well as complex at the same time. Consequently, technological advancements have paved way to graft delivery devices that can minimally breach bone, fat, and vascular parts of the body to transfer drugs during plastic and reconstructive surgeries as well as arthroscopic and orthopedic surgeries.
Nano-silicon Drug Delivery Platform to enable Low Cost Drug Delivery
Research for the use of nano-silicon particles in targeted tumor therapy is under progress. The study being conducted by various organizations globally including Tel Aviv University, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Harvard Medical School are of the opinion that nano-silicon particles could deliver drugs over a long period of time, may be for weeks or even months. Such advancement
Ocular Drug Delivery: Market Overview, Delivery Technologies, and Partnering Opp …
Boston, MA ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Ocular Drug Delivery: Market Overview, Delivery Technologies, and Partnering Opportunities to its growing collection of premium market research reports. It is an exciting time in the field of ocular drug delivery, with a number of innovative delivery systems showing promise. The market is currently dominated by topical products such as drops and ointments which are inefficient and can be
Ocular Drug Delivery: Market Overview, Delivery Technologies, and Partnering Opp …
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Ocular Drug Delivery: Market Overview, Delivery Technologies, and Partnering Opportunities to its growing collection of premium market research reports. It is an exciting time in the field of ocular drug delivery, with a number of innovative delivery systems showing promise. The market is currently dominated by topical products such as drops and ointments which are inefficient and can be difficult
Microcapsules Drug Delivery Market Microcapsules Drug Delivery Sales Report 2022
For Report Sample Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-11-47067990 Report Table of Contents 1. Indispensable Advent of Microcapsules 1.1 Trajectory of Microencapsulation 1.2 Why and wherefores for Microencapsulation 2. Characterization of Microcapsules 2.1 Composition of Microcapsules 2.2 Parameters Influencing Microcapsules 3. Engineering Technology of Microcapsules 3.1 Physical Manufacturing Technologies 3.2 Physicochemical and Chemical Technologies 4. Applicability of Microcapsules 4.1 Microcapsules in Pharmaceuticals 4.2 Microcapsules in Nutraceuticals