OTI Greentech AG: Reverse Merger completed successfully
• Cleantech company with estimated EUR 25 million in sales now listed on Düsseldorf Stock Exchange
• Continued growth through combination of patented cleantech products and Services expected
Berlin, 7th of April 2015 – The Reverse Merger of OTI Greentech Group AG, Zug, Switzerland into OTI Greentech AG, Bremen (the “Company”) has been completed. In total 21.604.162 shares of OTI Greentech Group AG, Zug, were tendered by way of contribution in kind. The share capital of OTI Greentech AG, Berlin, increased to EUR 22,104.162 and the same number of bearer shares.
With the Finalisation of the Reverse Merger a new fast growing international cleantech engineering group is now listed on Dusseldorf Stock Exchange. Expected sales in 2015 is planned to reach approximately EUR 25 million. The company expects to grow through organic expansion and through acquisitions in target growth markets. The combination of patented technology and tailor-made services enables OTI’s clients to benefit from significant cost savings in an environmental friendly way. The estimated market for marine and industrial applications is more than EUR 1.4 billion.
About OTI Greentech Group AG
OTI Greentech is an internationally leading cleantech engineering group. The company provides environmentally friendly solutions and a patented technology for cleaning, recovery and disposal of oil in a wide variety of applications. In addition, OTI Greentech is engaged in maritime services and efficient infrastructure solutions.
OTI Greentech’s multiple award winning and patented ECOSOLUT™ products have been used by various international shipping, oil service and waste management companies. OTI Greentech’s sustainable applications reduce cleaning cycles and increase the health & safety and environmental standards of its customers.
Axel Mühlhaus, Werner Rüppel
Tel. +49 69 905505-52
Eschersheimer Landstr. 42-44
OTI Greentech AG
Joe Armstrong, Executive Board Member
+41 41 7272 108
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release OTI Greentech AG: Reverse Merger completed successfully here
News-ID: 307651 • Views: 15298
More Releases from OTI Greentech AG
OTI Greentech AG to expand activities in African LNG market
• OTI Greentech subsidiary VTT Maritime West Africa develops technical concept for virtual pipeline to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) • Concept focuses on supplying private and public sector in Nigeria with natural gas • Project is related to Nigerian government’s electricity initiative aimed at increasing portion of gas in electricity production Berlin, 5 September 2017 – OTI Greentech AG (WKN A0HNE8), an international environmental engineering and technology services group listed on the
OTI Greentech: Succesful Annual General Meeting of Shareholders - all agenda ite …
Berlin, 27.06.2017 - At the recent annual general meeting of shareholders for the financial year 2016 of OTI Greentech AG (WKN A0HNE8), an internationally active technology and engineering group listed on the Düsseldorf stock exchange, all agenda items were passed with a majority of at least 92.68%. 52.6% of the total issued share capital was represented at the annual general meeting. In addition to the release from liability of the executive
OTI Greentech AG confirms 2015 financial figures and positive guidance for 2016
- OTI Greentech confirms preliminary 2015 figures: Group sales of EUR 6.3 million in the consolidation period (annualized: EUR 8.7 million), negative EBITDA of EUR -2.2 million - Preliminary figures for Q1 2016: sales of EUR 2.2 million and EBITDA of EUR -0.3 million - 2016 guidance: doubling of sales versus 2015 to at least EUR 16 million and significant improvement of operating result (EBITDA) Berlin, 12.05.2016 - OTI Greentech AG, an internationally
OTI Greentech AG group company launches subsidiary to service West African marke …
Berlin, 3 March 2016. OTI Greentech AG, an internationally active environmental technology company is targeting the West African market. For this purpose, group company VTT Maritime AS has set up a local subsidiary in Nigeria, together with two local partners. The new subsidiary, VTT Maritime West Africa Ltd, will offer engineering services to the maritime industry, as well as the offshore oil & gas industry in
More Releases for EUR
Archiware delivers professional Archive and Backup for 1,000 EUR
Archiware GmbH, manufacturer of the media-focussed data management software suite Archiware P5, now offers the new, affordable P5 Desktop Edition. The new license bundle caters to small teams and single users willing to professionally archive their media. Director and DOP Anton Nelson showcases what the P5 Desktop Edition can do in a beautiful testimonial. Munich, February 4th, 2019 - Keeping media safe is crucial in media production – be it raw
onlineprinters.com invests more than EUR three million in production
New 8-colour offset printing press expands online print shop's capacity Neustadt an der Aisch, Germany – By investing more than EUR three million, Onlineprinters, the internationally operating online print shop, has expanded the production facilities at its German site. Extra offset printing capacity was added in September with the purchase of a new state-of-the-art 8-colour printing press, the Heidelberger Speedmaster XL 106-8P, including a new CTP system for digital printing plate
EUR 155,000 for Safe Zones Project
Eichsfeld Festival Attracts 25,000 Music Fans to Downtown Duderstadt "Tonight is going to rock!" It was with these words that initiators Professor Hans Georg Näder and Peter Maffay opened the 2012 Eichsfeld Festival this past Saturday. Around 25,000 music fans followed the invitation to experience top-class live performances in the Marktstraße of Duderstadt that day. Peter Maffay, Ich + Ich and four regional special guests did more than just wow the
Clariant successfully issues EUR 500 million Eurobond
Muttenz, January 17, 2012 – Today, Clariant successfully priced an Eurobond transaction of EUR 500 million with a tenor of 5 years, issued by Clariant Finance (Luxembourg) S.A. and guaranteed by Clariant Ltd. The fixed rate notes with a minimum denomination of EUR 100,000 and a final coupon of 5 ⅝ % p.a. are maturing on January 24, 2017. The orderbook was significantly oversubscribed on the back of strong investor demand.
VSCloud – cloud services from 0.78 EUR per day
On 15th of August, at a press conference, the unique cloud project named VSCloud was presented which provides cloud services of IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) type. After three months, VSCloud can boast with hundreds of active users mainly from the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The leadership of VSCloud foresees that the number of first thousand active users will be surpassed by the end of this year. What are the advantages
Aleva Neurotherapeutics Closes EUR 9.5 Million Series A Financing Round
- Novel Products for Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) to Be Advanced Into the Clinic - Lausanne, Switzerland, August 25, 2011 – Aleva Neurotherapeutics, a company developing next-generation implants for Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) in major neurological indications such as Parkinson´s disease or depression, today announced the closing of a Series A financing round totaling EUR 9.5 million. Aleva was founded in 2008 as a spin-off from the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de