COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Development Trends & Competitive Analysis by Leading Industry Players
• COVID-19, first detected in China in late 2019 and has since been declared a pandemic, is posing both a serious threat to vulnerable populations and a challenge to the global economy.
• COVID-19 has the potential to take lives, overwhelm health systems, deplete the value of assets, and trigger lasting geopolitical change, as confirmed cases of COVID-19 increase and spread
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19-diagnostics-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global COVID-19 Diagnostics market
• COVID-19, caused by a coronavirus, has been spreading rampantly across the globe. People infected with coronavirus experience symptoms of mild to moderate respiratory illnesses. The disease is known to spread through the respiratory droplets of an infected person. Use of face masks was advocated for infected persons to curb the spread of the disease. As of November, 2020, the disease has spread to over 218 countries, globally, infecting over 60 million people.
• Growing scare of infection among people and the asymptomatic spread of the disease have created a strong demand for COVID-19 diagnostics. Furthermore, ongoing efforts to flatten the curve of infection, globally, have prompted contact tracing and rapid diagnostic tests, which is likely to minimize the spread of the infection.
• Growing pandemic of COVID-19 and rising fear among people, along with healthcare care professionals advocating early diagnostics to reduce the risk of infection, fuel the COVID-19 diagnostics market
Request a PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80305
RT-PCR Test to Lead Global Market
• The global COVID-19 diagnostics market can be segmented based on test type, end-user, and region
• In terms of test type, the global COVID-19 diagnostics market can be divided into polymerase chain reaction (PCR), POC test, and immunoassay test. PCR tests are utilized to directly detect the presence of an antigen, rather than the presence of the body’s immune response, or antibodies. Currently, there are two types of diagnostic tests– molecular tests, such as RT-PCR tests, that detect the virus’s genetic material, and antigen tests that detect specific proteins from the virus.
• Based on end-user, the global COVID-19 diagnostics market can be classified into hospitals, physician's office & urgent care clinics, and diagnostic laboratories
Pre-book COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80305<ype=S
North America to Lead the Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market
• The global COVID-19 diagnostics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
• Robust expansion of the market in the U.S. can be attributed to a significant rise in the number of people being affected with the novel coronavirus. Additionally, growing focus of market players on enhancing their production facilities to cater to a rise in the demand for COVID-19 diagnostics further boosts the global market.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Development Trends & Competitive Analysis by Leading Industry Players here
News-ID: 2480578 • Views: 88
More Releases from Transparency Market Research
Ambient Food Packaging Market to Register Substantial Expansion in Next 5 Years …
Ambient food packaging refers to packing a food product in pasteurised and sterilized packs to increase its shelf life. Ambient food packing has become a trend in the food packaging industry and ambient food products are preferred by majority of the consumers over others. Increasing demand for having more empty space in chill cabinets calls for the adoption of the food packaging methods that can offer a better shelf life
Horizontal Fan Coil Market is set to Garner Staggering Revenues by 2027 - TMR
Global Fan Coil Unit Market: Overview According to a new market report pertaining to the global fan coil unit market published by Transparency Market Research the global fan coil unit market is anticipated to reach volume of 11,378.2 thousand units by 2027. The fan coil unit market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.6 % from 2019 to 2027 in terms of sale. Growth of the fan coil unit
RTC IC Market – Opportunities in Key Application Sectors by 2029
Global Real-time Clock (RTC) IC Market: Introduction Transparency Market Research delivers key insights on the global real-time clock (RTC) IC market. In terms of revenue, the global real-time clock IC market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors, regarding which, TMR offers thorough insights and forecasts in its report on the global real-time clock IC market. A real-time clock IC is a
Healthcare Packaging Market: Explore Top Factors that Will Boost the Global Mark …
Healthcare Packaging Market: Introduction The latest report published by Transparency Market Research on the global healthcare packaging market, includes global industry analysis, share, size, growth trends and forecast for 2021-2029. The current value of the global healthcare packaging market is US$ 100 Bn and is anticipated to expand to US$ 155 Bn by the year 2029. Growth of the pharmaceutical industry and high demand for medicinal supplies & drugs have created
More Releases for Diagnostics
Transplant Diagnostics Market
Transplant diagnostics is the examination of factors associated with recently performed transplant. This can be elaborated as safety testing, compatibility, testing, transplant feasibility testing, pre, peri, and post transplantation. This is done to check the tissue compatibility between the donor and patient in organ transplant. Major Players: The prominent players in the transplant diagnostics market are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., QIAGEN, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina, Inc., Merck KGaA,
Demand for Rapid Diagnostics Tests Trending the Pneumonia Diagnostics Market
The World Health Organization estimates that pneumonia accounted for 16% of all deaths of children below the age of 5 years – more than 920,000 in 2015. The WHO states that the cost of pneumonia antibiotic treatment in the same year for child survival and newly born babies is roughly US$ 110 million annually. Therefore, there is a pressing need to analyse the pneumonia diagnostics market. In an upcoming report
Europe Transplant Diagnostics Market
The Europe Transplant Diagnostics Market Report is an upcoming report from Data Bridge Market Research. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Transplant diagnostics are the diagnostics tests performed while relocating organ in order to treat organ failure such as liver, pancreas, lungs, kidney, and heart. These tests are widely performed by skilled
Influenza Diagnostics Market
Influenza, commonly known as flu, is an infectious disease caused by the influenza virus. Three varieties of this virus affect people: type A, type B, and type C. Influenza spreads through infectious respiratory secretions caused by aerosol formation due to direct contact with an infected person. This virus can cause seasonal epidemics with high levels of morbidity and mortality. According to WHO, these epidemics were estimated to result in about
Global Influenza Diagnostics Market 2017 : BioMerieux, SA Scientific, Enigma Dia …
Influenza Diagnostics Market 2017 A market study based on the " Influenza Diagnostics Market " across the globe, recently added to the repository of Market Research, is titled ‘Global Influenza Diagnostics Market 2017’. The research report analyses the historical as well as present performance of the worldwide Influenza Diagnostics industry, and makes predictions on the future status of Influenza Diagnostics market on the basis of this analysis. Get Free Sample Copy of
Global Companion Diagnostics Market
The Global Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Market was valued at US$ 1,614.5 million in 2015 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period (2016–2024), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. Development of multiple biomarkers and targeted drug therapy is boosting research and development collaboration among the industry players. This is expected to improve the time to market for companion diagnostic (CDx) test