Electronic Board Level Underfill And Encapsulation Material Market To Reach US$ 483 Mn By 2030-End
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@
Key Takeaways from Electronic Board Level Underfill and Encapsulation Material Market Study
• The electronics industry is one of the most dynamic sectors of the economy. Rapid surge in the growth of the electronics industry has boosted investments in electronic manufacturing, and, as such, creating significant demand for electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material across the world.
• Broad network of Internet services with multiple offers and easy subscriptions have led to smartphones replacing laptops as the primary device in consumer electronics. Launch of new generation of smartphones will also drive the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market.
• Miniaturization of electronic devices has led to an increase in the number of components on printed circuit boards. This has surged the demand for smaller, thinner, and more highly integrated printed circuit boards, correspondingly propelling the demand for underfill material in encapsulation and cavity filling type applications.
• East Asia accounts for a nearly one-fourth share in the global electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market. This can be attributed to growing production of consumer electronic products in China and Japan.
• Countries such as India, Taiwan, Thailand, etc., have become strategic locations for electronic devices and semiconductor manufacturers, owing to inexpensive labor, lower shipping costs, and established manufacturing infrastructure. Hence, the market in South Asia & Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
• The COVID-19 pandemic hit the operations of the electronics industry, which had an adverse effect on the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market. With Asia Pacific now faring better than most regions, the market will gradually get back to its normal growth pace.
For critical insights on this market, request for ask an expert here @
Market Landscape Continues to Remain Moderately Fragmented
The global electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market is moderately fragmented at global and regional levels. Tier-1 manufacturers account for more than one-third of the market share. Some leading players included in the report are Henkal AG & Co. KGaA and NAMICS Corporation, ASE Group and MacDermid Alpha Electronic Solutions, H.B. Fuller Company, etc. Manufacturers are determined to improve their market share in the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market by means of strategic expansion of production and distribution networks in emerging countries across the Asia Pacific region.
Electronic Board Level Underfill and Encapsulation Material Market: Conclusion
Demand for electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material has grown over the years, owing to substantial growth in the demand from electronic devices such as laptops, smartphones, consumer electronics, and many more. The market is occupied by a number of manufacturers. Regions such East Asia and North America hold major shares of the global market. Also, cumulative demand from applications in automotive components is further anticipated to grow in the coming future, catalyzing the growth of the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”
• Global Market Study on Industrial Gases: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/industrial-gases-market.asp
• Global Market Study on Tetrahydrofuran (THF): https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/tetrahydrofuran-market.asp
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Electronic Board Level Underfill And Encapsulation Material Market To Reach US$ 483 Mn By 2030-End here
News-ID: 2440896 • Views: 111
More Releases from Persistance Market Research
The Hdpe Blow Molding And Injection Molding Containers Market To Get Through The …
Persistence Market Research has published a new research report on HDPE blow molding and injection molding containers. The report has been titled “HDPE Blow Molding and Injection Molding Containers Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2026.” The proliferating demand for HDPE blow molding and injection molding containers is largely from the beverage, chemical & petrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals industries, owing to the barrier properties of HDPE and convenience in adoption
High Purity Alumina Market To Expand More Than Threefold By 2030
Over the last couple of decades, globally, the electronics industry has witnessed significant growth, innovation, and transformation to higher levels. Furthermore, a key segment of the electronics industry - LEDs - has witnessed lucrative growth since the last couple of years, owing to its increased use in many electronic components. High purity alumina is one such high value-added chemical compound used in several electronic applications for high grade end
High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) Tungsten Carbide (WC) Coating Market To Reach U …
Aerospace & aviation accounts for a significant share of the overall high velocity oxygen fuel (HVOF) tungsten carbide (WC) coating market, closely followed by power generation and automotive. HVOF tungsten carbide (WC) coating is highly preferred as it offers substantial protection to equipment by enhancing resistance to corrosion and wear, which makes it popular among many end-use industries. The global high velocity oxygen fuel tungsten carbide coating market is estimated
Ventilation Equipment Market To Reach US$ 19 Bn By 2030
Rapidly growing population, rising urbanization, increase in spending, and urge to invest in proper ventilation at homes, workplaces and manufacturing units are vital driving factors for the growth of the ventilation equipment market. The industrial manufacturing sector has witnessed significant growth in recent years, and this growth is estimated to persist over the coming years, subsequently ascending the demand for various equipment within the market. The global ventilation equipment market
More Releases for Electronic
Electronic Logging Device Canada
There are some trucking companies that have what is known as an electronic logging device. This logger is actually a computer software program that keeps track of everything that goes on with the trucks. It can track the route, the fuel consumption and the maintenance on the vehicle. The trucking electronic logging devices in the truck can be hooked up to the company computer system and all of this can
Electronic Voting Machine Market 2019-2025| Top key players: Gaurang Electronic …
This report titled as Electronic Voting Machine Market gives a brief about the comprehensive research and an outline of its growth in the market globally. Electronic voting is voting that uses electronic means to either aid or take care of casting and counting votes. Depending on the particular implementation, e-voting may use standalone electronic voting machines or computers connected to the Internet. It may encompass a range of Internet services,
Electronic Voting Machine Market 2019-2025| Top key players: Gaurang Electronic …
The Electronic Voting Machine Market requires the prevailing regions in the market during the forecast period. Evidence on the region leading the market are some of the facets that are highlighted under this section of the report. A voting machine is a machine used to register and tabulate votes. The first voting machines were mechanical but it is increasingly more common to use electronic voting machines. Traditionally, a voting machine
Electronic Recycling Market - Increasing Consumption of Electronic Devices
In a report published recently, Transparency Market Research (TMR) provides insights into the growth drivers and restraints impacting the global electronic recycling market. The report is titled “Electronic Recycling Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 - 2019” and is available on the company website for sale. Based on the findings of the survey conducted, the report pegs the global market for electronic recycling market
Electronic Security Market
Electronic security consists of all the systems that use electronic devices and embedded technology to enhance safety measures and protect human life and physical assets. Electronic security systems are also used in business operations to protect confidential business data and to track unauthorised access to business related information and assets. Rise in urbanisation has led to development of smart cities, which has resulted in adoption of security systems as they
Global Electronic Pipettes Market 2015, Electronic Pipettes Market Growth, Elect …
9D Research Group has recently announced the addition of new report "Electronic Pipettes Market 2016 - Global Industry Size, Trends, Growth, Share, Opportunities and Forecast by 2020" to their offering. Global Electronic Pipettes Industry 2016 Market Research Report was a professional and depth research report on Global Electronic Pipettes industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Electronic Pipettes industry, the main region including North American, Europe