Decentralized Water Treatment Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 39.48 Billion by 2026 – Arizton
The decentralized water treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10.70% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. The global decentralized water treatment market would realize an absolute growth of 84.06% in terms of revenue in the period between 2020-2026.
2. Wastewater treatment in the application segment dominated the decentralized water treatment market with a revenue share of 37.14% in 2020 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 11.38% by the end of 2026.
4. The municipal decentralized water treatment market dominated the end-user segment in 2020 with a market share of 62.39% in terms of revenue and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.16% during the forecast period.
5. In terms of technology, membrane technology dominates the global decentralized water treatment market in 2020 and is expected to add over USD 8.29 billion revenue during the forecast period.
6. By water source, the surface water dominated the market with a share of 40.88% in 2020 in terms of revenue and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.36% during 2020-2026.
7. The Middle East & Africa dominates the overall decentralized water treatment market with a share of 32.24% in 2020 in terms of revenue. Rising global awareness of water pollution, rapid urbanization, poor infrastructure for centralized treatment, and water scarcity issues are expected to surge the demand for decentralized water treatment in the region during the forecast period
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by application, system, end-user, technology, water source, TDS level, and geography
• Competitive Landscape – 4 key vendors and 20 other vendors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/decentralized-water-treatment-market
Decentralized Water Treatment Market – Segmentation
• The wastewater treatment market accounted for a revenue share of 37.14% in 2020 and is expected to witness an absolute growth of 90.89% in terms of revenue by the end of 2026. Rising awareness and consciousness of health hygiene are expected to boost the market for wastewater treatment.
• The point of use system market accounted for a revenue share of 44.95% in 2020 and is expected to witness an absolute growth of 89.35% in terms of revenue by the end of 2026. Thus, the revenue for the point of entry segment is expected to reach $13.73 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.30% during the forecast.
• The municipal sector is estimated to be the largest sector by end-user of the decentralized water treatment market during the forecast period. Globally, the increasing population has increased the demand for treated water. The scarcity of water resources has necessitated the demand for more water recycling and water treatment services.
Decentralized Water Treatment Market by Application
• Wastewater Treatment
• Effluent Treatment
• Water Treatment
Decentralized Water Treatment Market by System
• Point of Use (POU)
• Point of Entry (POE)
• Small Scale Systems
Decentralized Water Treatment Market by End-user
Decentralized Water Treatment Market by Technology
• Membrane Technology
• Thermal Technology
Decentralized Water Treatment Market by Water Source
• Surface Water
• Brackish Water
• Sea Water
Decentralized Water Treatment Market by TDS Level
• High TDS Water
• Low TDS Water
Decentralized Water Treatment Market – Dynamics
Decentralized water treatment is a significant solution for climate resilience and water scarcity challenges for several reasons. Decentralized water treatment plants are portable and easy to install, and these plants are commonly termed packaged plants. This plant provides the user a prefabricated and pre-engineered system of treating wastewater with an aerobic process. These factory-tested and pre-assembled package systems are available for several treatment processes, complete with all instruments, piping, and controls. It can be designed for installation into modular buildings and modified shipping containers and is ideal for remote locations to lessen field installation expenditures. Pre-engineered modular components such as flow equalization tanks, diffused air blowers, sludge holding tanks, aeration tanks, disinfection units, and wastewater clarifiers enable the packaged plants to be sized exclusively for the customer’s application.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
• Technological Advancements in Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems
• Increasing Adoption of Decentralized Water Treatment in Developing Economies
• Increasing Awareness of the Benefits of Clean Water
• Increasing Population and Rapid Urbanization
Decentralized Water Treatment Market – Geography
APAC is expected to see exponential growth in the decentralized water treatment market during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of technically advanced products by the population. The rapid urbanization due to the migration of people from rural to urban areas is leading to improvement in the standard of living in a country like India, which is offering various opportunities of expanding the market for decentralized water treatment in the country. The major advantage that Asia enjoys is in terms of the availability of raw materials. The dependence on other countries for sourcing raw materials is low. China, India, Japan, and others are home to a majority of raw materials such as polystyrene, aluminum, polypropylene, steel, and others, required for the manufacturing of decentralized water treatment plants, so the cost of sourcing raw materials reduces for vendors in these countries.
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/decentralized-water-treatment-market
Decentralized Water Treatment Market by Geography
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC countries
• South Africa
• South Korea
• North America
• Latin America
• Organica Water
Other Prominent Vendors
• Ayala Water & Ecology
• Adedge Water Technologies
• ATB Water
• Afmitech Friesland
• Evoqua Water Technologies
Looking for more information? Click Here https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/decentralized-water-treatment-market
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Decentralized Water Treatment Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 39.48 Billion by 2026 – Arizton here
News-ID: 2437188 • Views: 266
More Releases from Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Breaking: You Cannot Negate Market Research in the Post-Pandemic Era - Arizton
How can you get answers to solve business challenges more quickly and accurately? Today it has become impossible to sell a or develop a product or service without any kind of market research. Even more so after the COVID-19 pandemic, which was accompanied by tremendous amount of demand and supply chain disruptions. The period of self-isolation, lockdown, and contagion may be temporary but has had some permanent effects on consumer
Sports Nutrition Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 26.11 Billion by 2026 – …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global sports nutrition market report. The sports nutrition market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10.09% during the period 2020−2026. Key Highlights Offered in the Report: 1. The sports nutrition industry has witnessed over 90% growth in the number of global products featuring the term clean label or natural. 2. North America is the largest market for
South Africa Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach USD 3,071 Million by …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this South Africa data center market report. South Africa data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 15.17% during the period 2020−2026. South Africa data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 22 existing data centers and 3 upcoming facilities spread
Philippines Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach USD 535 Million by 20 …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Philippines data center market report. Philippines data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11.40% during the period 2020−2026. Philippines data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 20 existing and 2 upcoming facilities spread across 6 Cities, including Manila
More Releases for Water
water bikes market, global water bikes market, water bikes industry, water bike …
Prominent water bike manufacturers are focussing on product innovations for experience of the consumer and for that, strategic analysis, collaborations and mergers, joint acquisitions, product launched are done by these manufacturers for taking care of their leading positions in the water bikes industry. Key Developments in Water Bikes Industry In January 2020, World’s first hydro e-bike named as Hydrofoiler-XE1 by Manta 5 was launched. The bike doesn’t have wheels and instead it
Bailley Drinking Water – Healthy Water – Safe Water
-Although water covers 70% area of Earth and it is the most necessary element for the survival, yet it is not available in abundance for drinking. Thus, Bailley turns out to be supplying high quality drinking water across India since its launch in 1993. Bailley packaged water is bottled in 52 state-of-the-art plants across India. Targeting various category of consumers & occasions, Bailey Water Bottle is satisfying their needs. There
Global Mobile Water Treatment Systems Market Forecast 2018-2025 GE Water, Evoqua …
Recently added detailed market study "Global Mobile Water Treatment Systems Market" examines the performance of the Mobile Water Treatment Systems market 2018. It encloses an in-depth Research of the Mobile Water Treatment Systems market state and the competitive landscape globally. This report analyzes the potential of Mobile Water Treatment Systems market in the present and the future prospects from various angles in detail. The Global Mobile Water Treatment Systems Market 2018
Global Water Treatment Aerators Market 2018 -GE Water, Tonka Water, RWL Water, L …
Apex Market Reports, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the “Water Treatment Aerators Market” across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of “Water Treatment Aerators Market” from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global PP Pipe industry, and estimates the future trend of Water
Water Treatment Equipment Market
Water Treatment Equipment refers to the equipment used in the industrial water treatment. It includes Pre-treatment non-membrane, Pre-treatment membrane, ultrapure water, AD/EDI systems polishing, Inorganic WW treatment, Organic WW treatment, etc. The scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Water Treatment Equipment in the United States market, to split the market based on manufacturers, states, type and application. Sample Report Request: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/united-states-water-treatment-equipment-market-to-2022-1622845 Market Segment by Type, covers Pre-treatment non-membrane, Pre-treatment membrane, Ultrapure
Packaged Water in Brazil
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Packaged Water in Brazil to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Packaged Water in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource