Lexmark Extends MFP Leadership With New Solutions-Enabled Laser Product Range
DUBAI, Oct. 23, 2012 – In one of the most significant product launches in the company’s history, Lexmark International, today announced a wide range of new laser printers and multifunction products (MFPs) built on an enhanced technology platform that delivers productivity-enhancing solutions.
Lexmark’s smart MFPs include an intuitive touch screen that provides access to many powerful applications that reduce the complexities of manual processes and improve productivity. This seamless integration of Lexmark’s smart MFPs with the Perceptive Software portfolio helps improve infrastructure efficiency and team performance to propel growth.
“The intelligence offered through Lexmark’s devices is a key differentiator, and when combined with our state-of-the-art imaging technology, we are able to provide our customers unmatched capabilities in a solutions portfolio,” said Mathias Militzer, General Manager, Lexmark International Middle East. “Our innovative, smart MFPs are the backbone to the many workflow solutions we provide, and this close marriage between our hardware and software portfolios is what gives our customers access to unavailable information and improves customer satisfaction.”
Some of the newest additions to Lexmark’s printer and MFP product families introduced include:
• CX510 colour laser MFP – Designed for mid-size workgroups, the Lexmark CX510 offers time-saving productivity solutions that are typically present on larger devices. This device produces professional-quality colour worthy of branded marketing collateral thanks to Lexmark's calibration technology for the PANTONE® colour system and Lexmark Named Colour Replacement true colour matching.
• MX812 monochrome laser MFP – This high-performance MFP features exceptionally fast processor, print, copy and scan speeds. As the first A4 monochrome laser MFP to print and copy up to 66 pages per minute, as well as to deliver the first page in as quickly as four seconds, this is the ideal device for large enterprise workgroups who need a workhorse in the office. It provides professional finishing and comes with pre-loaded business solutions that are quickly accessible through an intuitive 25.9 cm colour touch screen. An extra high-yield 45,000-page Unison toner cartridge, the largest in its class1, ensures fewer user interventions to replace toner.
• MX611 monochrome laser MFP – The Lexmark MX611 features a vibrant 17.8 cm colour touch screen, providing access to pre-installed workflow solutions that enhance business productivity by automating tasks. It’s a workhorse equipped to print up to 47 pages per minute and prints or copies a first page in as quickly as 6.5 seconds. The Lexmark MX611 is the only MFP in its class that offers an automatic inline stapler finishing option.
• MX410 monochrome laser MFP – The Lexmark MX410 introduces solutions capabilities on an MFP at a lower price point. The device saves time with fast processor, print, copy and scan speeds, and with powerful productivity solutions via the 10.9 cm colour touch screen. It prints up to 10,000 pages per month, up to 38 pages per minute, and prints or copies a first page in as quickly as 6.5 seconds.
• MS610 monochrome laser printer – The Lexmark MS610 is impressive in its own right with duplex and built-in productivity solutions. As the fastest compact A4 monochrome laser printer4, it prints up to 16,000 pages per month, up to 47 pages per minute, and a first page in as little as six-and-a-half seconds. The easy-to-use 10.9 cm colour touch screen also enables users to manage jobs right at the device.
Lexmark International, Inc. provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
Mathias Militzer, General Manager, Lexmark International Middle East.
For further information please contact:
BIZ COM - For PRoactive Communications
P.O. Box 48889
Dubai - UAE
T: +971 4 332-0888
F: +971 4 332-0999
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Lexmark Extends MFP Leadership With New Solutions-Enabled Laser Product Range here
News-ID: 240764 • Views: …
More Releases from BIZ COM
Advances In Biobetters In Key Markets - Opportunities For Biotechnology Companie …
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research on, “Biobetters in Key Markets - Opportunities for Biotechnology Companies to Sustain Innovation with Low Risk and High Value Offerings”, which provides insights into the impact of biobetter therapies on the top selling biologic therapeutics, the regulatory procedure surrounding entry in the biobetters market and including recent technological advances that have driven advancement in the market. The report
Takeaway Food Delivery Market: Focus On Online Channel (2014-19) Will offers a c …
Scope of the Report View Full Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/211594 The Report titled “Takeaway Food Delivery Market: Focus on Online Channel (2014-2019)” provides an insight into takeaway Food Delivery market with a special focus on online takeaway food. The report also includes the market value, segmentation and also country-wise market analysis. It also discusses key growth drivers, challenges and upcoming trends of the market. Further, companies like Just Eat, GrubHub, Delivery Hero, and Takeaway.com
More Releases for Lexmark
Document Outsource Market Future Growth Outlook | Ricoh, Lexmark, Arvato
2020-2025 Global Document Outsource Market Report - Production and Consumption Professional Analysis (Impact of COVID-19) is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The influencing Factors of growth and regulations with respect to the usage of the information, availability of highly reliable products in the market, and increase in operational efficiency of Document Outsource
Global Laser Pointer Market 2017 : Founder, Kyocera, Lexmark, Konica Minolta
A market study based on the " Laser Pointer Market " across the globe, recently added to the repository of Market Research, is titled ‘Global Laser Pointer Market 2017’. The research report analyses the historical as well as present performance of the worldwide Laser Pointer industry, and makes predictions on the future status of Laser Pointer market on the basis of this analysis. Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here :
Global IHE XDS.B Market 2017 : Microsoft, Synedra & Lexmark International
This report studies the global IHE XDS.B market, analyzes and researches the IHE XDS.B development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players in global market, like CareEvolution NEN BridgeHead Software Microsoft The survey report by Market Research Store is an overview of the global IHE XDS.B market. It covers all the recent trends including key developments in
Lexmark Middle East announces launch of official Facebook page
“Vital communications gateway enables more effective client interaction” – Militzer Lexmark International, leading international provider of imaging solutions, has announced the launch of its official Facebook page, designed to reach out and interact with their large number of customers and partners in the Middle East. Launched in both Arabic and English, the Facebook pages bring the world of Lexmark closer to the company’s vast user base in the region. By harnessing the
Lexmark Conducts Training And Familiarisation Event In Egypt
Two-day event held for the benefit of channel partners and large account customers Lexmark International Middle East, recently held a two-day training, promotion and familiarization event for the benefit of their channel partners and large account customers in Egypt. The meet which was designed to keep channel partners and corporate customers aware of the company’s latest product innovations and range of individually-designed solutions, received an
LEXMARK RECEIVES ENCOURAGING RESPONSE TO SAUDI PRESENTATIONS
SEMINAR DEMONSTRATES INNOVATIVE PRINT AND DOCUMENT PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY TO PROSPECTIVE BUYERS IN THE KINGDOM Lexmark International Middle East recently reported encouraging results from the recent Document Day series of presentations to prospective customers and partners in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The event was designed to demonstrate and increase awareness about current innovations and solutions available from leading document and print technology vendors. The Seminar, held on different days in Riyadh and