Military Ground Vehicles Market Top Key Players - Thales Group, L3Harris Technologies, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies, General Atomics, Elbit Systems, Lenco Industries, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Navistar, Inc., Oshkosh Defense, Rhe
With this shift to projection, ground forces had to adapt to new realities, being more flexible and mobile than ever before (both in terms of operational deployment on and in the theater of war, and in the theater of war). With the shift in emphasis on mobility rather than a higher armor level, light armored vehicles are becoming more and more popular with the armed forces in theaters of operations in the region.
Request For Sample@ https://bit.ly/3EGuq2R
GLOBAL MILITARY GROUND VEHICLES MARKET DEVELOPMENTS AND INNOVATIONS
• Army now wants 1,750 new futuristic infantry combat vehicles- India
• Rolls-Royce to Supply Power Systems for Israeli Armored Vehicles Under $194M Army Contract – US- Israel
GLOBAL MILITARY GROUND VEHICLES MARKET DYNAMICS
• Defense forces around the world are investing in cutting-edge weapons capable of countering enemy targets, even when they are out of sight. The introduction of sophisticated equipment aims to minimize the risk of exposure of workers. However, the shift of combat from rural to closed urban areas has made staff vulnerable to new types of deadly traps such as IEDs. The growing use of IEDs against people around the world has become an important driving force in the defense segment of the autonomous car market.
• It is becoming more and more common to use MGVs for counterinsurgency and military operations. The main goal is to reduce human suffering during a crisis. In urban combat, the MGVs work together with the UAVs to improve the military's situational awareness. There is also a growing demand for MGVs in civil and commercial applications such as the oil and gas industry; airports; law enforcement authorities; fire fighting; and agriculture, just to name a few examples.
GLOBAL MILITARY GROUND VEHICLES MARKET SEGMENTATION
The Global Military Ground Vehicles Market can be segmented into following categories for further analysis.
By Technology Type
• Standard Technology
• Powered Technology
• Autonomous Technology
• Semi-Autonomous Technology
By Battery Type
• Unmanned Systems
• Manned Systems
By Usage Application
• Army based
• Marine Based
• Land Based
• Naval Based
By System Type
• Homeland Security Operations
• Military Operations
• Mixed Operations
By Product Component Type
• Lethal Weapons
• Non-Lethal Weapons
By Product Type
• Battle Tank Systems
• Combat Vehicles
• Unmanned Ground Vehicles
By Regional Classification
• Asia Pacific Region – APAC
• Middle East and Gulf Region
• Africa Region
• North America Region
• Europe Region
• Latin America and Caribbean Region
RECENT MARKET TECHNOLOGICAL TRENDS IN GLOBAL MILITARY GROUND VEHICLES MARKET
• The internal combustion engine has been the dominant technology since the beginning of the automotive era. Electric vehicles have a bright future ahead of them due to the limited supply of fossil fuels and the associated environmental problems. Vehicle electrification has increased significantly in the commercial sector, but mileage and toll remain an issue, especially on the military vehicle platform. It is essential to extend the life of batteries, chargers and the chargers themselves.
• JLTV is one of the newest technologies in military electric vehicles. The JLTV is a heavily armored 4x4 SUV designed to increase crew safety above the Humvee. The military intends to purchase three variants of the jeep, including a universal platform, a heavy weapon carrier and a melee weapon carrier. The 6.6-liter Duramax V8 diesel is at the heart of the JLTV's Banks 866T turbo diesel. However, from a logistics standpoint, one of JLTV's best features could actually put it at risk in the long run. The electric JLTV will provide several tactical advantages on the battlefield.
• Thales Group
• L3Harris Technologies
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Raytheon Technologies
• General Atomics
• Elbit Systems
• Honeywell Systems and Manufacturing Inc.
• Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH and Co. (KMW)
• Lenco Industries
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Navistar, Inc.
• Oshkosh Defense
• Rheinmetall AG
• STAT, Inc.
• General Dynamics Corporation
Read More Information: https://mobilityforesights.com/product/military-ground-vehicles-market/
Company Name: Mobility Foresights
Contact Person: Kunal Roy
Email: Send Email
Address: P3&P4, HAL 3rd Stage
We are among the very few market research firms globally, specialized in mobility domain(s). Our zone of research entails automotive, aerospace, marine, locomotive, logistics and construction & agricultural equipment. We deal in syndicated research, custom research and consumer research for all the above domains mentioned.
We envision the future of mobility every single day, following mobility domains is not just our profession rather it’s our passion. We are here, just to serve you in the most ideal way and your fulfillment is above everything else.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Military Ground Vehicles Market Top Key Players - Thales Group, L3Harris Technologies, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies, General Atomics, Elbit Systems, Lenco Industries, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Navistar, Inc., Oshkosh Defense, Rhe here
News-ID: 2404204 • Views: 420
More Releases from Mobility Foresights
Air To Air Refueling Market Top Key Players - Thales Group, Boeing Company, L3Ha …
Refueling in an airplane is nothing new, but the technology has advanced significantly since the first airborne refueling operation. Moving gasoline from a tank to another aircraft by air refueling or air refueling is called air refueling (receiver). Airborne refueling has been used by military aircraft for almost a century. Airborne refueling, often known as airborne refueling, is the transfer of gasoline from a refueling aircraft to another aircraft. The
Bus Seats Market Top Key Players - Harita Seating Systems, Franz Kiel GmbH, Comm …
The reclining market is expected to generate higher returns than other types of seats on the market during the forecast period. Reclining seats are flexible and comfortable for long-distance travel; There is also a high demand for these seats from bus manufacturers. The conventional passenger seat market is expected to grow second fastest over the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to have the largest share of the bus seat
Home Elevator Market Top Key Players - Mitsubishi Electric, Access Elevator Inc, …
The Home Elevator Market works according to personal requirements and technology to enhance vertical or ultimately horizontal mobility solutions in a residential or commercial space. One or more people can navigate vertically up and down the floors of a home using a home elevator, similar to that of a department store, large office building, or airport. Some are designed to be used while seated, but others can be used while
Satellite Communication System Market Top Key Players - SES S.A., Viasat, Inc., …
Satellites are space relay stations for transmitting voice, image and data. You can meet the global communication needs of military, government and commercial organizations as they offer affordable, scalable and highly reliable broadcast services that can easily reach multiple locations in wide geographic regions. Transmissions made possible by satellite communication systems can bypass the often imperfect and unstable terrestrial infrastructure in the world. By using satellites, companies can quickly and easily
More Releases for Vehicle
Fuel Cell Vehicle Market
The report aims to provide an overview of the global Fuel Cell Vehicle Market with detailed market segmentation by technology, vehicle type, and geography. The global fuel cell vehicle market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The fuel cell vehicle market report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market. Get Sample Copy of
Electrical Vehicle Business
India is exploring the market acceptance and industry dynamics of the electric vehicles manufacturing and servicing sector, both are at an early stage, as domestic OEMs are just started launching EV models and the acceptance is growing slowly. The government policies like rolling out new taxes and awareness about these vehicles will improve the interests significantly which will accelerate the segment’s profitability. Although India’s CO2 emission levels from electricity generation are
Reliable Vehicle Performance Testing
Grant Squirrel Ensures Safety and Robustness of Product Line CAS DataLoggers provided a major automobile manufacturer with the data logging solution for its rigorous vehicle performance testing. As part of the testing of any new vehicle, sample units were typically subject to a variety of endurance and durability tests to identify any potential weak points or failure modes and chart their performance. To gather the most detailed record of a car’s
Vehicle Tracking Market
Vehicle Tracking Market – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast (2017-2026) – By Product, Vehicle, Technology, Application and Region. Vehicle Tracking Market size is valued at US$ 8.1 Bn in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecasting period. size is valued at US$ 8.1 Bn in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecasting period. Vehicle tracking market size is estimated
Vehicle Diagnostics Market by Vehicle Type, Application, Connectivity - 2021 | M …
The report "Vehicle Diagnostics Market by Vehicle Type, Application (Automatic Crash Notification, Vehicle Tracking, Vehicle Health Alert & Roadside Assistance), Connectivity (3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), Region, & Aftermarket (Vehicle Type & Region) - Forecast to 2021", The vehicle diagnostics market is projected to reach a market size of USD 30.22 Billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 16.79% from 2016 to 2021. Stringent emission norms, the rising demand
Vehicle Detectors Market
https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/7194018/vehicle-detectors-market-104 Vehicle detectors sense the presence of vehicles. They provide an output signal to a control unit, such as a gate or door operator, to open or close. When used as a safety device, vehicle detectors prevent a gate or door from closing on a vehicle. Global Vehicle Detectors market size will reach xx million US$ by 2025, from xx million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast