US Cold Chain Logistics Market Top Key Players - Yusen Logistics, AIT Worldwide Logistics, Cold Freight Services, Controlant, ML3 Logistics Solutions, Bennett International Transport Inc., CWI Logistics, Lineage Logistics Holdings, AmeriCold Logistics, Un
Logistics and transportation companies are in the process, and product performance and properties are difficult to maintain. Enterprises should establish a good control system and equipment for transporting the cold chain. Professionals must evaluate the regulatory system.
US COLD CHAIN LOGISTICS MARKET DYNAMICS
• Industries that rely on the cold chain are successful when it comes to knowing how to ship a product with temperature control to suit shipping conditions. Cold chain operations have improved significantly in recent decades and the industry can meet the demand for a wide variety of products.
• Cold chain systems for processed foods have a slightly different flow. Processing operations are typically transformational in nature and include adding ingredients or preservatives or changing the natural characteristics of the food.
• US cold chains are designed to meet the stringent requirements of companies, consumers, and regulators. Companies need products that match the quality level of their business structure; consumers demand the highest quality available based on the price they are willing to pay; and regulatory agencies such as the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
US COLD CHAIN LOGISTICS MARKET SEGMENTATION
The US Cold chain Logistics market can be segmented into following categories for further analysis.
By End User Type
• Fruits ;and Vegetables
• Bakery and Confectionery
• Dairy and Frozen Foods
• Meat and Fish
• Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
By Operational Technology Type
• Blast Freezing
• Vapour Compression
• Programme based Logic Controller
• Evaporative Cooling
• Cryogenic Cooling Systems
• Other Technologies.
By Regional Classification
• Western Region – USA
• Mid-West Region – USA
• Northeast Region – USA
• Southern Region – USA
RECENT MARKET TECHNOLOGICAL TRENDS IN US COLD CHAIN LOGISTICS MARKET
• The US cold chain logistics market has focused on improving technological advances integrated with possible operational capabilities. This has been of great importance in recent years. Various levels of integration were performed based on the sensory and operational mobility of the cold chain logistics.
• The most recent entry into the US cold chain logistics market is phase change materials, which are used as part of the nationwide transportation requirements for dairy and meat products. PCMs are passive thermal energy storage materials used in the thermal packaging industry to keep the temperature-sensitive product within the temperature range required by the manufacturer at all stages of transport (i.e. from production to end-user).
• Americold Logistics, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is by far the largest 3PL cold storage and logistics company. The company manages 1.1 billion cubic feet of refrigerated warehouses with over 230 facilities. Other major cold storage suppliers are Lineage Logistics, Swire Cold Chain Logistics, Preferred Freezer, Nichirei Logistics and Burris Logistics. Lineage, based in California, operates primarily in the United States with a 600 million cubic foot warehouse.
• United Parcel Services (UPS) subsidiary UPS Supply Chain Solutions is one of the leading 3PL service providers, although UPS is focused on being an express service provider that delivers over 17 million packages a day to more than 220 countries. UPS has developed Temperature True, a packaging and shipping system that serves more than 500 healthcare companies.
• Yusen Logistics
• AIT Worldwide Logistics
• Cold Freight Services
• ML3 Logistics Solutions
• Bennett International Transport Inc.
• CWI Logistics
• Lineage Logistics Holdings
• AmeriCold Logistics
• United States Cold Storage
• VersaCold Logistics Services
• Burris Logistics Inc.
Read More Information: https://mobilityforesights.com/product/us-coldchain-logistics-market/
Company Name: Mobility Foresights
Contact Person: Kunal Roy
Email: Send Email
Address: P3&P4, HAL 3rd Stage
We are among the very few market research firms globally, specialized in mobility domain(s). Our zone of research entails automotive, aerospace, marine, locomotive, logistics and construction & agricultural equipment. We deal in syndicated research, custom research and consumer research for all the above domains mentioned.
We envision the future of mobility every single day, following mobility domains is not just our profession rather it’s our passion. We are here, just to serve you in the most ideal way and your fulfillment is above everything else.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release US Cold Chain Logistics Market Top Key Players - Yusen Logistics, AIT Worldwide Logistics, Cold Freight Services, Controlant, ML3 Logistics Solutions, Bennett International Transport Inc., CWI Logistics, Lineage Logistics Holdings, AmeriCold Logistics, Un here
News-ID: 2402874 • Views: 495
More Releases from Mobility Foresights
Air To Air Refueling Market Top Key Players - Thales Group, Boeing Company, L3Ha …
Refueling in an airplane is nothing new, but the technology has advanced significantly since the first airborne refueling operation. Moving gasoline from a tank to another aircraft by air refueling or air refueling is called air refueling (receiver). Airborne refueling has been used by military aircraft for almost a century. Airborne refueling, often known as airborne refueling, is the transfer of gasoline from a refueling aircraft to another aircraft. The
Bus Seats Market Top Key Players - Harita Seating Systems, Franz Kiel GmbH, Comm …
The reclining market is expected to generate higher returns than other types of seats on the market during the forecast period. Reclining seats are flexible and comfortable for long-distance travel; There is also a high demand for these seats from bus manufacturers. The conventional passenger seat market is expected to grow second fastest over the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to have the largest share of the bus seat
Home Elevator Market Top Key Players - Mitsubishi Electric, Access Elevator Inc, …
The Home Elevator Market works according to personal requirements and technology to enhance vertical or ultimately horizontal mobility solutions in a residential or commercial space. One or more people can navigate vertically up and down the floors of a home using a home elevator, similar to that of a department store, large office building, or airport. Some are designed to be used while seated, but others can be used while
Satellite Communication System Market Top Key Players - SES S.A., Viasat, Inc., …
Satellites are space relay stations for transmitting voice, image and data. You can meet the global communication needs of military, government and commercial organizations as they offer affordable, scalable and highly reliable broadcast services that can easily reach multiple locations in wide geographic regions. Transmissions made possible by satellite communication systems can bypass the often imperfect and unstable terrestrial infrastructure in the world. By using satellites, companies can quickly and easily
More Releases for Logistics
Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market 2020 Business Scenario - AmeriCold Logist …
The Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market will increase at a compound annual growth rate of 10.09% (approx.) between 2020 and 2026. The Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market report is a collection of pragmatic information, quantitative and qualitative estimation by industry experts, the contribution from industry connoisseurs and industry accomplices across the value chain. Furthermore, the report also provides the qualitative results of diverse market factors on its geographies and segments.
Third-Party Logistics Market: Leading Players – XPO Logistics , Yusen Logistic …
Third-Party Logistics Market report provides key information about the industry, including invaluable facts and figures, expert opinions, and the latest developments across the globe. The Report also calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of This Report and technologies by various application segments. Download Sample PDF copy of this report https://supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/272389?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRSE272389&utm_source=s. The study objectives of this report are: To analyze global Third-Party Logistics status, future forecast,
Asia Logistics Market Leading Vendors by COSCO Logistics, KYE Logistics, KAILUAN …
world economic growth, the Logistics industry has also suffered a certain impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic growth, the past four years, Logistics market size to maintain the average annual growth rate of 2.08% from 375 Billion USD in 2014 to 407 Billion USD in 2017, BisReport analysts believe that in the next few years, Logistics market size will be further expanded, we expect that by 2022, The market
Industrial Logistics Robots Industry
Industrial Logistics Robots Market 2018 report focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the global key players. It also provides analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic regions of the market. The report spread across 139 pages with tables and figures in it. Sample Report Download HERE at https://www.researchreportsinc.com/sample-request?id=207718 For competitor segment, the report includes global key players of Industrial Logistics Robots as well as some small players.
Contract Logistics Market is Booming | Sankyu, Allcargo Logistics, CEVA Logistic …
HTF MI recently introduced Contract Logistics Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2023. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are CJ Korea Express, Deutsche Post DHL, Hitachi Transport System, Mitsubishi Logistics, Sankyu,
Global Logistics Market Information Report: By Transportation Type (Airways, Waterways, Railways, Roadways), Logistic Type (First Party, Second Party, Third Party) End User (Industrial and Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Oil & Gas) - Forecast 2023 Market Highlights Logistics is a supply chain management part with a detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation. It includes the movement of goods and information between the provider and the receiver. Moreover, logistics is the management of