UAE Payments Landscape Market Report- Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast | Emirates NBD, Dubai Islamic Bank
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1932783
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report-
Dubai Islamic Bank
First Abu Dhabi Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Commercial Bank of Dubai
National Bank of Abu Dhabi
UAE Payments Landscape Market Report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Emirati cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Emirati cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Emirati cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Emirati cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Scope of this Report-
– To strengthen consumer confidence in card-based payments, the Central Bank of the UAE issued a notice prohibiting the double-swiping of payment cards at point of sale (POS) terminals. The move is intended to prevent unauthorized storage of card holders information. Once the card is swiped for the first time at the POS its details are briefly stored within the POS terminals memory before being transmitted to the payment processor. The second swipe might provide the opportunity for malware installed on the terminal to copy the card data. According to the central bank, almost all merchants in the country have complied with the new regulation.
– To boost the e-commerce market, in October 2017 the Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority and wasl Asset Management Group announced the launch of e-commerce free zone Dubai CommerCity, the first free zone dedicated to e-commerce in the Middle East and North Africa. The free zone is designed to provide government, administrative, customs, and logistics services to e-commerce companies. It allows local and international manufacturers to store their goods in warehouses to be shipped to the local market. Free zones offer various incentives to e-commerce traders, such as no taxes on personal income or capital gains, no corporate taxes, no duties on the import or export of goods, provision of 100% foreign ownership, and 100% repatriation of capital and profits. The rise in e-commerce activities will drive electronic payments in the country.
– In April 2018 the government introduced Emirates Blockchain Strategy 2021. The strategy aims to use blockchain technology for 50% of government transactions in order to reduce costs and free up resources over the next three years. The adoption of blockchain technology is expected to generate AED11bn ($3bn) in savings associated with transaction and document processing.
Reasons to buy this Report-
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Emirati cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Emirati cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Emirati cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the UAE.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Emirati cards and payments industry.
Single User License: US $ 2750
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1932783
Table of Contents
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
+ 1 888 391 5441
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release UAE Payments Landscape Market Report- Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast | Emirates NBD, Dubai Islamic Bank here
News-ID: 2400197 • Views: 268
More Releases from ReportsnReports
Global Fingerprint Sensors Market 2021 - Current Trends Competitive Landscape, S …
Global Fingerprint Sensors Market (2021) Report provides an in-depth summary of Global Fingerprint Sensors Market Status as well as Product Specification, Technology Development, and Key Manufacturers. The Report Gives Detail Analysis on Market concern Like Global Fingerprint Sensors Market share, CAGR Status, Market demand and up to date Market Trends with key Market segments. Request a sample on this latest research report Global Fingerprint Sensors Market spread across 139 pages and
Global Optical Dissolved Oxygen Meter Market 2021, Growth Rate, Key Application, …
Global Optical Dissolved Oxygen Meter Market 2021 is an all-inclusive, proficient report provides an in-detail analysis of extensive drivers, challenges, restraints, opportunities, present market trends and approach influencing the Global Optical Dissolved Oxygen Meter industry together with projections and forecast to 2026. Global Optical Dissolved Oxygen Meter research study covers processing technique, investment plan, services as well as network management. Request a sample on this latest research report Global Optical
Global Multiple Myeloma Treatment Market Status, Growth Opportunity, Size, Trend …
Global Multiple Myeloma Treatment Market 2021 is an all-inclusive, proficient report provides an in-detail analysis of extensive drivers, challenges, restraints, opportunities, present market trends and approach influencing the Global Multiple Myeloma Treatment industry together with projections and forecast to 2026. Global Multiple Myeloma Treatment research study covers processing technique, investment plan, services as well as network management. Request a sample on this latest research report Global Multiple Myeloma Treatment Market
Global Manufacturing Execution System Market Insights 2021-2026 Global Insights, …
Global Manufacturing Execution System Market (2021) Report provides an in-depth summary of Global Manufacturing Execution System Market Status as well as Product Specification, Technology Development, and Key Manufacturers. The Report Gives Detail Analysis on Market concern Like Global Manufacturing Execution System Market share, CAGR Status, Market demand and up to date Market Trends with key Market segments. Request a sample on this latest research report Global Manufacturing Execution System Market spread
More Releases for Payment
E-payment Solutions Market
A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 70 pages, titled as 'E-payment Solutions Market in India 2020' with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, LATAM, West Europe, MENA Countries, Southeast Asia or Asia Pacific and important players/vendors such as Axis Bank Limited, HDFC Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Limited, Infibeam Avenues Limited, State Bank
Network Payment Services Market
Reports Intellect newly added the Global Business Catastrophe Insurance Market Report that gives meticulous investigation of current scenario of the Market size, share, demand, growth, trends, and forecast in the coming years. This research report is equipped with the information categorising for Network Payment Services Market by parameters such as players, brands, regions, types and application. The report also details the information about the global market status, competition landscape,
Mobile Payment Technologies Market - Increasing Adoption of Immediate Payment Pr …
First and foremost, growing adoption of smart devices and increasing mobile data usage is fuelling the mobile payment technologies market. This is mainly because of ease of communication and growing demand for convenient mode of transaction. The ceaseless adoption of mobile devices and digitization wave has been instrumental for the mounting use of mobile transaction especially among new-age consumers. For example, according to statistics of the Groupe Speciale Mobile Association
Payment Company Profile: Square
Square is a US-based payment services provider that allows merchants to accept payments from customers for products and services. The solution allows businesses to accept payments through methods including debit and credit cards issued by all major scheme providers (including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and China UnionPay), as well as NFC-based solutions such as Android Pay and Apple Pay. For offline payments, Square offers an array of traditional and
Alternative Payment Solution: Swish
Orbisresearch.com published “Alternative Payment Solution: Swish Market” from its database. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Swish is a Swedish mobile payment solution launched in 2012. It is one of the leading P2P payment solutions in Europe with 5.7 million users. Initially launched as a P2P payment service between
Payment Gateway Industry Worth US$ 86.9 Billion By 2025 - Hosted Payment Gateway …
The merchants all over the globe are avidly willing to expand their businesses cross-border by adaption of a logical approach, by partnering with the payment gateways. With the help of this partnership, these merchants gain the advantage of tapping the opportunities created by the globalization of e-commerce. Majority of merchants today, are eyeing up global expansion and wish to grow at a faster pace, however, the last thing they would