Brazil Crawler Excavator Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 997.3 Million and 9,422 Units by 2027 – Arizton
The Brazil crawler excavator market by volume is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5.26% during the period 2021−2027.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. Brazil’s economy contracted by 23.1% in 2020 due to a sharp slowdown in economic activities caused by COVID-19. Between 2018 and 2019, FDI inflow grew by 20%, reaching USD 72 billion.
2. Brazil's economy surpasses that of all other Latin American nations, with vast and well-developed agricultural, mining, industrial, and service sectors, and it is extending its position in global markets. In Brazil, as the real estate market booms, it is providing ample opportunities to the excavator market.
4. Surge in public-private partnerships for infrastructure development projects and recovery of the construction sector is driving the crawler excavator market.
5. OEMs are switching to intelligent systems driven by IoT and data analysis for service, networking, and sustainability. Hence, the market is transitioning to a more innovative industry leading to an increase in footfall, thereby affecting the product sales.
6. The market is highly competitive characterized by the presence of several OEMs including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Deere-Hitachi, Volvo Construction Equipment, Hyundai Construction Equipment, SANY, Kobelco, JCB, Doosan Infracore South America, and others.
7. The Brazil crawler excavator market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period with high demand in medium and >201 HP segments.
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2027
• Market Size & Forecast by Volume (Units) | 2021−2027
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by excavator type and operating weight, application, and gross power output
• Competitive Landscape – 9 key vendors, 6 other vendors, and 5 rental companies
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/brazil-crawler-excavator-market-strategic-assessment-forecast
Brazil Crawler Excavator Market – Segmentation
• Mini excavators are majorly used in small construction activities in urban areas since such equipment are compact and can be flexibly moved in small areas. The demand for mini excavators is largely driven by the construction industry in Brazil.
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Brazil Crawler Excavator Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 997.3 Million and 9,422 Units by 2027 – Arizton here
News-ID: 2399627 • Views: 258
More Releases from Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Breaking: You Cannot Negate Market Research in the Post-Pandemic Era - Arizton
How can you get answers to solve business challenges more quickly and accurately? Today it has become impossible to sell a or develop a product or service without any kind of market research. Even more so after the COVID-19 pandemic, which was accompanied by tremendous amount of demand and supply chain disruptions. The period of self-isolation, lockdown, and contagion may be temporary but has had some permanent effects on consumer
Sports Nutrition Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 26.11 Billion by 2026 – …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global sports nutrition market report. The sports nutrition market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10.09% during the period 2020−2026. Key Highlights Offered in the Report: 1. The sports nutrition industry has witnessed over 90% growth in the number of global products featuring the term clean label or natural. 2. North America is the largest market for
South Africa Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach USD 3,071 Million by …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this South Africa data center market report. South Africa data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 15.17% during the period 2020−2026. South Africa data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 22 existing data centers and 3 upcoming facilities spread
Philippines Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach USD 535 Million by 20 …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Philippines data center market report. Philippines data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11.40% during the period 2020−2026. Philippines data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 20 existing and 2 upcoming facilities spread across 6 Cities, including Manila
More Releases for Brazil
Wine in Brazil
Latest Report on Wine in Brazil Similar to other alcoholic drinks, wine saw a total volume decline in 2016, with sales falling by 3%. Although this decline was slower than that seen in the previous year, of 4%, it is clear that the negative economic situation continued to affect consumers’ demand for wine. Since it is perceived by many as a non-essential product, other products and types of alcoholic drinks seemed
Alcoholic Drinks in Brazil
Latest Report on Alcoholic Drinks in Brazil Total volume sales of alcoholic drinks continued to decline in Brazil in both the on-trade and off-trade channels in 2016. Consumers had less available income; therefore were forced to make more rational decisions on what to purchase, taking into consideration their budget and the necessity of each product. For this reason, consumption frequency reduced considerably in almost all categories, and also a downgrade to
Brazil Juice Industry
Brazil Juice Industry Juice in Brazil was directly affected by the unstable economic situation and consumers’ shrinking disposable incomes. After registering a series of double-digit growth rates in off-trade volume terms earlier in the review period, the category registered a flat performance in 2015 and grew by just 2% in 2016. The two most important categories within juice in off-trade volume terms, nectars and juice drinks (up to 24% juice), faced
Brazil: Country Intelligence Report
Brazil: Country Intelligence Report Summary "Brazil: Country Intelligence Report", by GlobalData provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Brazil today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides the detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. SAMPLE REPORT: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/brazil-country-intelligence-report-1613311 GlobalData
Packaged Water in Brazil
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Packaged Water in Brazil to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Packaged Water in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource
Airlines in Brazil 2017
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Airlines in Brazil 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Airlines in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource for top-line data