Electric Car Market Top Key Players – BYD, JAC, Geely, Chery, Roewe(SAIC), BMW, Tesla Motors, VW Group, Renault- Nissan- Mitsubishi Alliance, Hyundai-KIA Motors, Robert Bosch GmBH, Continental AG, Magna International, CATL, Panasonic Corporation
• Globally, as of June 2021, ~ 380 electric vehicles (HEV + BEV + PHEV) are on sale, representing approximately 6.2 million units per year worldwide.
• Penetration of the plug-in electric vehicle market will be around 5.5% in 2021 and may exceed 12% by 2026.
• Previously (until 2015), EV sales were driven by the electrification of vehicles with the ICE platform, but now more than 80 OEMs have produced over 300 electric vehicles.
• Tesla, Volkswagen, BYD, SGMW and BMW were market leaders in 2020, with a combined 39% of the plug market in 2020.
Request For Sample@ https://bit.ly/3zgtMVG
ELECTRIC CAR MARKET DYNAMICS
• Technical progress in the electric vehicles sector, such as progress in producing EV batteries on a large scale and reducing costs for these batteries, people have significantly incentive to invest more in this sector. This has led to a total reduction of the costs of electric vehicles, as the battery is the most expensive component of an EV. It is expected that the prices of EV batteries decreased by $ 60 per kWh in 2030, indicating the cost of EVS that they are cheaper and are accessible to a variety of population spectrum.
• The EV sales in Europe recorded a significant increase in the second quarter of 2021, the new autorotation’s of the Plugin eV rose to 237,934 to 237,934, which was rising with an annual agreement of 157%. In 2021 in Europe, a total of more than 1 million authorities for the Plug-in eV in Europe, this forms 16% of the entire market, which forms 7.6%.
• The sale of Plugin eV has inserted in China in China as several models are sold by different OEMs. On June 2021, only a recording of 235,000 plug-in-evs was recorded, which is about 160% compared to 2020. The market share has also increased to 15%, where 12% Bevs are. For the year 2021, more than 1.1 million EVs are sold, which forms 11% of the total market of 9% BEVs.
COVID-19 IMPACT ON ELECTRIC CAR MARKET
The global automotive market for the automotive sector has been hit hard by the economic effects of the COVID19 pandemic. In the first half of 2020, the number of new car registrations fell by around a third from the same half of the previous year, due to restrictions and restrictions imposed around the world. OEM manufacturing and manufacturing departments have been put on hold pending the weakening of the COVID protocols, which has severely impacted the business.
• In July 2021, Panasonic Corp, a key battery supplier to Tesla Inc., will launch a test line to produce 4,680 Tesla cells in Japan. Tesla says these cells will cut battery costs in half and increase production up to 100x by 2030.
• In July 2021, South Korean Hyundai Motor Group formed a joint venture with LG Energy Solutions. in Indonesia to build a battery factory for electric vehicles. They have invested $ 1.1 billion in each company that owns half the company.
• In July 2021, Total Energies announced the purchase of Singapore's largest electric vehicle charging infrastructure from the French company Boll ore Group. The company is also building charging infrastructure in Paris, London, Amsterdam and Brussels.
• June 2021 Ashok Leyland plans to transform its entire electric vehicle fleet and operations into a 100% subsidiary of Switch Mobility in the coming years. As part of this process, the Hinduja Group is investing $ 200 million in a fleet of electric vehicles.
• Tesla Motors
• VW Group
• Renault- Nissan- Mitsubishi Alliance
• Hyundai-KIA Motors
• Robert Bosch GmBH
• Continental AG
• Magna International
• Panasonic Corporation
Read More Information: https://mobilityforesights.com/product/electric-car-market/
Company Name: Mobility Foresights
Contact Person: Kunal Roy
Email: Send Email
Address: P3&P4, HAL 3rd Stage
We are among the very few market research firms globally, specialized in mobility domain(s). Our zone of research entails automotive, aerospace, marine, locomotive, logistics and construction & agricultural equipment. We deal in syndicated research, custom research and consumer research for all the above domains mentioned.
We envision the future of mobility every single day, following mobility domains is not just our profession rather it’s our passion. We are here, just to serve you in the most ideal way and your fulfillment is above everything else.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Electric Car Market Top Key Players – BYD, JAC, Geely, Chery, Roewe(SAIC), BMW, Tesla Motors, VW Group, Renault- Nissan- Mitsubishi Alliance, Hyundai-KIA Motors, Robert Bosch GmBH, Continental AG, Magna International, CATL, Panasonic Corporation here
News-ID: 2396028 • Views: 178
More Releases from Mobility Foresights
Air To Air Refueling Market Top Key Players - Thales Group, Boeing Company, L3Ha …
Refueling in an airplane is nothing new, but the technology has advanced significantly since the first airborne refueling operation. Moving gasoline from a tank to another aircraft by air refueling or air refueling is called air refueling (receiver). Airborne refueling has been used by military aircraft for almost a century. Airborne refueling, often known as airborne refueling, is the transfer of gasoline from a refueling aircraft to another aircraft. The
Bus Seats Market Top Key Players - Harita Seating Systems, Franz Kiel GmbH, Comm …
The reclining market is expected to generate higher returns than other types of seats on the market during the forecast period. Reclining seats are flexible and comfortable for long-distance travel; There is also a high demand for these seats from bus manufacturers. The conventional passenger seat market is expected to grow second fastest over the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to have the largest share of the bus seat
Home Elevator Market Top Key Players - Mitsubishi Electric, Access Elevator Inc, …
The Home Elevator Market works according to personal requirements and technology to enhance vertical or ultimately horizontal mobility solutions in a residential or commercial space. One or more people can navigate vertically up and down the floors of a home using a home elevator, similar to that of a department store, large office building, or airport. Some are designed to be used while seated, but others can be used while
Satellite Communication System Market Top Key Players - SES S.A., Viasat, Inc., …
Satellites are space relay stations for transmitting voice, image and data. You can meet the global communication needs of military, government and commercial organizations as they offer affordable, scalable and highly reliable broadcast services that can easily reach multiple locations in wide geographic regions. Transmissions made possible by satellite communication systems can bypass the often imperfect and unstable terrestrial infrastructure in the world. By using satellites, companies can quickly and easily
More Releases for Tesla
Global EV Connectors Market 2019 - TESLA, BOSCH, ITT, AMPHENOL
A new market research study by Apex Market Research has projected that EV Connectors revenues will exceed $XX Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of XX%. Market statistics is published in Global EV Connectors Market 2019-2026 report. The Global EV Connectors Market 2019-2026 report delivers comprehensive information about the EV Connectors industry including valuable facts and figures, important aspects, and skilled opinions providing businesses with decisive information. The report covers global
Lurento Adds Tesla Models for Rent in Europe and UAE
LONDON, Nov. 1, 2018 -- Lurento, Europe's largest luxury car rental service today announced the expansion its offerings to electric vehicles, with the introduction of the Tesla Model S and Tesla Model X. Tesla Model 3 will be available in early 2019. Customers can now rent Tesla models from Lurento in Europe and United Arab Emirates. "With the increase of supply of electric vehicles we've decided to expand our
Global All-electric Trucks Market 2018 - Navistar, Renault, Tesla
Apex Market Reports, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the “All-electric Trucks Market” across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of “All-electric Trucks Market” from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global PP Pipe industry, and estimates the future trend of All-electric Trucks on
Global Energy Vehicles Market 2018 | TOYOTA, Nissan, Tesla, Mitsubishi, GM
Press Release - 28 May2018 Global Research and Development News -- . . "Global New Energy Vehicles Market Professional Survey Report 2018" with coming years Industries Trends, projections of Global Growth, Major key player and Case study, Review, Share, Size, Effect. ' ' - This report studies New Energy Vehicles in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these
GLOBAL ELECTRIC VEHICLE MARKET- PSA, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, MERCEDES, TESLA, RENAUL …
Global Market Study Evaluate on Electric Vehicle Industry by Type, Manufacturers, Application, Type, and Regions, Forecast up to 2022 The scope of the global Electric Vehicle market report is: This report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Electric Vehicle market. It does so by in-depth qualitative insights, historical Electric Vehicle market data, and verifiable projections about global Electric Vehicle market size. The projections featured in the Electric Vehicle market report have been
Tesla just ramped up its Autopilot system
In recent news this week Tesla mastermind Elon Musk first teased the new system, Enhanced Autopilot, for the automaker's HW2 hardware package (which has been included in all new models since October) back in December, but the software release was delayed by bugs. Then came a limited update to 1,000 cars and a passive download for the whole HW2 fleet. Instead of overwhelming the system with all of HW2's capabilities