Blister Packaging Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Industry Forecast | Valuates Reports
The global Blister Packaging market size is projected to reach USD 22430 Million by 2026, from USD 15760 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of blister packaging market size are:
• Growing demand from end-use industries such as healthcare, food, consumer goods, and industrial goods.
• Offers advantages such as marketing, cost-effectiveness and tamper-evident design for product protection.
Get Free Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-35Z3757/Global_Blister_Packaging
BLISTER PACKAGING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
On the basis of material, the plastic films segment, which is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, held the largest share in 2018. This is attributed to its excellent visibility of the product and secure & attractive packaging.
On the basis of technology, the thermoforming segment accounted for the largest share in 2017 and is expected to dominate during the forecast period. This is due to its wide applications in the end-use sector, such as healthcare and food. Thermoforming technology is preferred over cold forming technology for blister packaging and requires low initial tools and equipment costs.
The healthcare segment dominated the applications of blister packaging in 2017. Blister packaging of healthcare products reduces the possibility of product contamination and protects healthcare products from moisture, gas, light, and temperature. This is driving the demand for blister packaging in the healthcare end-use sector.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-35Z3757/global-blister-packaging
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE BLISTER PACKAGING MARKET SIZE
• The cost-effective feature of blister packaging is expected to drive the growth of blister packaging market size. Since it uses very little material, it has proven to be both cost-effective and less wasteful than other forms of packaging. Dosage, Branding & visibility.
• Aesthetically, a plastic blister container is a good choice because it provides the product with a range of options for creating a visually appealing and texturally pleasing experience. Blister packaging allows the brand to create its own identity through packaging.
• Blister Packaging offers the possibility of creating a compliance pack or calendar pack by printing the days of the week above each dose. This allows the patient to know the dosage. Furthermore, with a plastic front, these containers allow consumers to view the product before they purchase it. Doing so provides assurance that the amount of product included is as advertised and that all parts are accounted for. Even though customers can see the item, they cannot touch it. As such, the product is protected from thieves and tampering.
• The rising need for product safety from manufacturers in terms of product integrity and extended shelf life is expected to drive the growth of blister packaging market size. Considering that most consumers store their drugs in a temperature variant atmosphere that can be harmful to unprotected medicines, blister packaging helps to protect drugs against external factors, such as humidity and microbial contamination, for an extended period of time as well as offers a degree of mechanical resistance from physical tampering. Opaque blisters also protect light-sensitive products against UV rays.
• The rising demand for convenient and easy-to-use packaging products is expected to fuel the growth of blister packaging market size. The convenience of a blister consists of its small capaciousness when carried – the customer does not need to carry the whole blister-pack, but yet the hygienic safety is intact.
• Furthermore, The growth of blister packaging market size has increased due to the increase in demand for pharmaceutical and medical products during the COVID-19 pandemic. Certain drugs have been approved for use as an interim drug to control COVID-19 by international regulatory organisations such as the FDA. New hospitals and COVID-19 centres around the world have increased the demand for medical devices. These factors contribute to the increase in demand for blister packaging. Blister packaging is also used for industrial goods, consumer goods and food products. The demand for blister packaging in industrial and consumer goods declined, whereas a sharp increase in food products was presented to the manufacturers.
nquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-35Z3757/Global_Blister_Packaging
BLISTER PACKAGING MARKET SEGMENTS
Blister Packaging Breakdown Data by Type
• Low Speed: up to 200 Blisters/min
• Medium Speed: 200-600 Blisters/min
• High Speed: above 600 Blisters/min.
Blister Packaging Breakdown Data by Application
• Health Care
• Consumer Goods
• Industrial Goods
• Sonoco Products
• Constantia Flexibles
• Klockner Pentaplast
• CPH GROUP
• Pharma Packaging Solutions
• Shanghai Haishun.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-35Z3757&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-35Z3757&lic=enterprise-user
1. Pharmaceutical Blister Packaging Market: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-18Y550/global-pharmaceutical-blister-packaging
2. Cold Form Blister Packaging Market: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-2F2286/global-cold-form-blister-packaging
3. Double Blister Packaging Market: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-4Y404/double-blister-packaging
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Blister Packaging Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Industry Forecast | Valuates Reports here
News-ID: 2335390 • Views: 377
More Releases from Valuates Reports
The global Healthcare Interoperability Solutions market size is projected to rea …
The global Healthcare Interoperability Solutions market size is projected to reach USD 3440.1 million by 2028, from US$ 1925.7 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2022-2028. Fully considering the economic change by this health crisis, EHR Interoperability accounting for % of the Healthcare Interoperability Solutions global market in 2021, is projected to value US$ million by 2028, growing at a revised % CAGR in the post-COVID-19 period. Get PDF
The global Cancer Immunotherapy market size is projected to reach US$ 135140 mil …
The global Cancer Immunotherapy market size is projected to reach US$ 135140 million by 2028, from US$ 75950 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.1% during 2022-2028. Get PDF Sample - https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-4S6224/global-cancer-immunotherapy Fully considering the economic change by this health crisis, Monoclonal Antibodies accounting for % of the Cancer Immunotherapy global market in 2021, is projected to value US$ million by 2028, growing at a revised % CAGR in the post-COVID-19
Digital Remittance Market CAGR of 27.6% | North America is expected to have the …
Digital Remittance Market Size The global Digital Remittance market size is projected to reach US$ 21420 million by 2027, from US$ 3889.5 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 27.6% during 2021-2027. Download Free Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-1191 The major factor driving the growth of the Digital Remittance Market are Payment automation and digitalization are projected to drive Digital Remittance Market expansion. Many digitally knowledgeable clients throughout the world are opting for digital remittances, which is
5G in Healthcare Market Growth Rate at a CAGR of 34.3% | Preference for teleheal …
5G in Healthcare Market Size The global 5G in Healthcare Market size will reach USD 2323.9 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 34.3% over the analysis period. 5G in the healthcare industry will enable medical professionals to build preventative practices. Key drivers of the 5G in healthcare market include the growing adoption of telehealth and robotics surgery. The urgent need for faster and more effective data transmission will augment
More Releases for Blister
Rotary Blister to Emerge as Preferred Equipment for Manufacturers of Blister Pac …
The report highlights the key factors responsible for shaping the blister packaging equipment market across various regions. The detailed analysis based on product, process, equipment, technology, and end use is included in the report. The transition requirement from traditional blister packaging equipment line with advance technology based equipment line is driving the global market of blister packaging equipment. Robotic installation in blister packaging lines offers high-speed efficiency and reduces manual
Global Drug Blister Packaging Market Insights, Forecast
Drug Blister Packaging is a term for several types of pre-formed plastic packaging used for small consumer goods, foods, and for pharmaceuticals. The market for Drug Blister Packaging is expected to grow rapidly in the next few years.Drug market is an important factor influencing Drug Blister Packaging market. The global Drug Blister Packaging market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the
Global Blister Packaging Machinery Market 2018:-ACG Worldwide, Barry Wehmiller
"Blister Packaging Machinery Market report highlights the current and future status of market and regional level analysis with the help of industry trends and market performance." A New Busineess Intelligence Blister Packaging Machinery Market report recently Published by MarketNReports focuses only on satisfactory solutions to the users. The Market study includes analysis, forecast and revenue from 2018 to 2025. Global Blister Packaging Machinery Market focuses on the performance of the Blister
Blister Packaging Market Higher Mortality Rates by 2027
Future Market Insights has recently announced the publication of a market research report that covers the global market for blister packaging. The report, titled “Blister Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 - 2016) & Opportunity Assessment (2017 - 2027),” states that the market will exhibit a healthy 6.6% CAGR over the period between 2017 and 2027, rising to a revenue opportunity of US$18 bn by the end of 2027. The report
Cold Form Blister Packaging Market to Remain Lucrative During 2024
A newly report titled ‘Cold Form Blister Packaging Market’ has been apprehended by Research Report Insights (RRI) in its repository. The research publication offers a detailed analysis and insights that are backed by vital data and statistics. The main objective of the research report is to categorize the key opportunities in the marketplace as well as provide updates and insights in respect to several segments of the cold form blister
Survey of Global Blister Packaging Equipment Market 2017
This report studies Blister Packaging Equipment in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2012 to 2016, and forecast to 2022. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering - Marchesini Group S.p.A. - Bosch Packaging Technology - IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A. - Royal Pharmaceutical