Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021- BASF SE, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Polynt SpA, LG
The diisononyl phthalate (DINP) market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 4%, globally, during the forecast period. Diisononyl (DINP) is a phthalate-based plasticizer consisting isononyl esters of phthalic acid. Plasticizers are most commonly used for improving the flexibility, durability, and stretchability of polymeric films, reducing melt flow at the same time. These plasticizers have high compatibility with PVC and are used for numerous applications, such as floor and wall coverings and medical applications.
- The increasing demand and usage of flexible PVC and PVC applications in the construction industry is expected to drive the market, during the forecast period.
- However, health hazards, as exposure to diisononyl phthalate, can increase the risk of cancer and the outbreak of COVID-19 across the world are likely to hinder the growth of the market studied.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the world, with increasing consumption from countries, like India and China.
Top leading Manufacturers Profiled in Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Market Report are: BASF SE, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Polynt SpA, LG Chem Ltd, and Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, among others
Request for PDF Brochure:
Regional Analysis for Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Market:
For a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) market is analyzed across key geographies namely the United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central & South America. Each of these regions is analyzed based on market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific stands to be the largest and fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing, due to high demand from the PVC and polyurethane applications in the building and construction industry.
- PVC-based flooring and wall coverings are few of the major applications of diisononyl phthalate. The increasing demand from the building and construction industry from countries, like China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand, is expected to contribute to the demand.
- These plasticizers have also found usage in the coated fabrics, which is widely used in protective clothing. Rising penetration in transportation and protective clothing applications, due to the presence of numerous manufacturing companies, are expected to drive the coated fabrics market in the region.
- Countries, like China, Japan, and South Korea, have implemented strict regulations and measures to ensure the safety of the workers. For instance, China has implemented Workplace Safety Law in 2014, which ensures employees with all necessary safety equipment, including goggles, hard hats, and protective or other clothing.
- Hence, all such market trends are expected to drive the demand for diisononyl phthalate (DINP) market in the region, during the forecast period.
Avail Discount at-
What is the Impact of Covid-19 Outbreak on the Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP)?
- Optimistic Scenario: COVID-19 is contained by May or June, With Normalcy returning to global operations through the End of Q2.
- Conservative Scenario: COVID-19 Remains Prevalent, with Continued Impacts Lasting into Q4.
- Estimated Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Epidemic on the Global Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP).
- Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Market Size in 2021
- Corporate Strategy the Manufacturers Should Be Thinking About Right Now.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) market:
- What are the recent developments and government policies?
- What are the top trends in the Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) market?
- What is the growth rate of the market?
- Which Is the Most potential market segment?
- Which are the top industry players in the Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) market?
- Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the market?
Purchase this Report at-
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021- BASF SE, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Polynt SpA, LG here
News-ID: 2328680 • Views: 633
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Laser Photoelectric Sensors Market Statistics, Development and Growth 2021-Ballu …
Qualitative Analysis Of Laser Photoelectric Sensors Market Revenue & Industry Analysis By 2026 The Laser Photoelectric Sensors market size was US$ 165.7 million and it is expected to reach US$ 370.9 million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 12.2% Laser Photoelectric Sensors market research report adoption is becoming very essential for the businesses as it supports with the better decision making and revenue generation. The Laser Photoelectric Sensors market
Self-Contained Biological Indicators Market Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, …
The Self-Contained Biological Indicators Market study inspects changing market trends, major segments, top investment pockets, value chain, competitive landscape, and regional scenario in great detail. The Self-Contained Biological Indicators Market studies analyses growth rate, product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast through 2027 for the world's major regions. The Self-Contained Biological Indicators Market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period 2021
Data Center Accelerator Market Growing Technology Trends and Business Opportunit …
Qualitative Analysis Of Data Center Accelerator Market Revenue & Industry Analysis By 2026 The Data Center Accelerator market size is expected to be growing at a 7.76% CAGR from 2021 to 2026. Data Center Accelerator market research report adoption is becoming very essential for the businesses as it supports with the better decision making and revenue generation. The Data Center Accelerator market prioritizing market goals and profitable market business. Today’s businesses call
LAN Network Adapters Market Size 2021 by Company, Product introduction, Sales Vo …
Qualitative Analysis Of LAN Network Adapters Market Revenue & Industry Analysis By 2026 The LAN Network Adapters market size was US$ 1963 million and it is expected to reach US$ 3088.6 million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 6.7% LAN Network Adapters market research report adoption is becoming very essential for the businesses as it supports with the better decision making and revenue generation. The LAN Network Adapters market
More Releases for DINP
Diisoheptyl Phthalate (DINP) Market Report 2018: Segmentation by Type (DINP (≥ …
Global Diisoheptyl Phthalate (DINP) market research report provides company profile for UPC Group, Sari Daya Plasindo (SDP), Aekyung Petrochemical, Xiongye Chem, Kunshan Hefeng, PNK, AO Chemicals Company, BASF, Evonik, ExxonMobil, Polynt, Mitsubishi Chemical and Others. This market study includes data about consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, company performances (Stocks), historical analysis 2012 to 2017, market forecast 2018 to 2025 in terms of volume, revenue, YOY growth rate, and
Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Market Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment …
Di-isononyl (DINP) is a phthalate plasticizer, used in the manufacture of flexible PVCs (Poly vinyl chloride) plastics, co polymers and resins. Plasticizers increase the pliability and flexibility of polymeric materials. Phthalate plasticizers are colorless, odorless, durable, economical and weather and temperature resistant. DINP is classified as a HMW (high molecular weight) phthalate plasticizer. The other types of HMW phthalates include: diisodecyl phthalate (DIDP) and dipropylheptyl phthalate (DPHP). DINP is used
Global Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Plasticizer Market REsearch Trend and Demand
Qyresearchreports include new market research report Global Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Plasticizer Sales Market Report 2018 to its huge collection of research reports. The international Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Plasticizer market has been elaborately studied, researched and detailed on in this publication taking the assistance of advanced secondary and primary research that has been performed by the best of analysts and making use of the best of the available techniques. The research publications
Global DINP Plasticizer Market Industry Trends and Opportunities Research Report …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently broadcasted a new study to its broad research portfolio, which is titled as “Global DINP Plasticizer Market Research Report 2018” report studies the global DINP Plasticizer market is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2017 and 2025. Request For Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1473810 Geographically, this
Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Market - Positive Long-Term Growth Outlook 2023
A new research report by Transparency Market Research offers a comprehensive evaluation of the global Diisononyl Phthalate Market. The study, titled “Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2016 - 2023”, is available for sale on the firm’s website. Di-isononyl (DINP) is a phthalate plasticizer, used in the manufacture of flexible PVCs (Poly vinyl chloride) plastics, co polymers and resins. Plasticizers increase
Prop 65 Settlements Reached on DINP in Consumer Products
Several California Proposition 65 (Prop 65) settlements have recently been agreed on a variety of consumer products. These agreements require the reformulation of diisononyl phthalate (DINP) to a level less than or equal to 1000 ppm. In some cases, the agreement allows for a Prop 65 warning label to be used as an alternative. The agreements cover a range of consumer products, including: 1. Bean bag covers 2. Disposable foam earplugs 3. Drawer liners 4. Folios, keyboards and