IAPAM Publishes Latest Reviews for its hCG Training
Physicians rave about the physician-lead hCG training (http://www.hcgtraining.com) provided at the IAPAM's comprehensive and respected Physician hCG Training in Scottsdale, AZ. The IAPAM's hCG Training shows physicians how to safely and profitably add $100,000+ a year in non-insurance based revenue to an existing practice, and this is the only hCG training program in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM.
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine's (http://www.iapam.com) hCG Training program is different than any other hCG educational program offered in North America. No other program in the U.S. offers this combination of expert-led training and a forum where the world's physicians, of all medical specialties, come together to learn and share their experiences with hCG for weight loss. The IAPAM also offers long term support to physicians who are adding hCG and other aesthetic medicine treatments to a practice.
Unlike programs offered by private companies, attendees of the IAPAM's hCG Training for Physicians, receive certification by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Reviews from physicians affirm the IAPAM’s hCG faculty and content are the best. Since 2010, over 500 physicians have taken the IAPAM's Physician hCG Medical Weight Management Training, and here are the latest reviews:
- “Jeff Russell is a fantastic speaker! He gives a lot of very useful information in a very entertaining way. He is very open and easily approachable. Coming to this program was money well invested.” ~ V. Perez-McArthur, DO (April ’12)
- “Everything about the hCG weight loss program was excellent. I have no regrets that I attended. Everything was great!” ~ A. Gay, MD (April ’12)
- “Great tips. I learn more every time I [refresh my knowledge at] the [IAPAM's hCG] course.” ~ A. Vasquez, MD (April ’12)
- “Everything was new to me and the setting up of a practice content was most important. Definitely worth it.” ~ D. Gerard, MD (April ’12)
- “Excellent content and presentations. Very useful data and tips for setting up the [hCG] program in my clinic.” ~ S. Chowdhury, MD (April ’12)
- “Learned a lot. Look forward to implementing this [hCG program] into my practice.” ~ H. Carter, MD (April ’12)
- “hCG is a great diet. Keep up the good work of sharing information on this program with us. I also appreciated the additional information on B vitamins and the MIC injections and the enhanced “business of hCG” presentation. Thanks Jeff, great job!!!” ~ M. Gorelick, MD (April ’12)
- “[I learned] everything I wanted to know and more about hCG for weight loss!! Jeff is fantastic and makes it sound easy!!” ~ M. Tedtaotao, MD (April ’12)
- “Mr. Russell was very thorough in his presentation. He had very practical points, and [his presentation] was simple and easy [to follow]. I think he is an asset to the program.”
- “Great insight on weight loss options. Great program! Information presented in an interesting manner.” ~ S. Willham, CFNP (April ’12)
- “Value-added series that can be incorporated into an hCG program. Excellent hCG protocols. Worth it!” ~ C. Avendano (March ’12)
- “The concept of ‘group consultation' and the business aspects of hCG [were of most importance to me]. Very worth it!!!” ~ D. Hevi, MD (March ’12)
Read all the physician testimonials regarding the IAPAM's hCG Training and its Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums at http://iapam.com/category/what-our-clients-are-saying
All of the IAPAM's 2010, 2011 and 2012 hCG Training seminars have sold out, and there are only a few spaces left in the last session before the summer, being held on June 1st, 2012 in Scottsdale, AZ, so to register please go to http://www.hcgtraining.com or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 708.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and dentists (DDSs/DMDs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
848 N. Rainbow Blvd., #713
Las Vegas, NV 89107
1-800-219-5108 ext. 708
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release IAPAM Publishes Latest Reviews for its hCG Training here
News-ID: 221644 • Views: 1425
More Releases from International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
Physicians Rejoice that the IAPAM's Training is the Best in Terms of Content, Pr …
Physicians affirm that the IAPAM's Symposium with Botox Training and the IAPAM New and Improved Clean Start ® hCG Training are, "very informative and FUN!" The latest physicians testimonials were published today on the IAPAM website. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - March 6, 2013 -- Physician feedback on the IAPAM's Symposium with Botox training (http://iapam.com/aesthetic-medicine-symposium-botox-training) and the IAPAM's comprehensive NEW Physician Clean Start ® hCG Training (http://iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/clean-start-weight-loss-program) are consistent. The latest
IAPAM Publishes its Top Aesthetic Medicine Trends for 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - January 17, 2013 -- The International Association For Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) has just released its Top Aesthetic Medicine Trends for 2013. With the Affordable Healthcare Act now moving forward, successful physicians will need to incorporate synergistic non-insurance based modalities into their practices, from advanced acne treatments to hCG for weight loss to be successful in 2013. Here are nine of the key trends the
IAPAM Adds NEW Member Spotlights to its Comprehensive Website
The IAPAM has added NEW content to its respected website: The IAPAM Member Spotlight showcases the many physicians who have successfully completed the IAPAM's hCG training and Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training, and have successfully added aesthetic medical modalities like Botox and hCG to their practices. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - January 10, 2013 -- Today, the IAPAM announces the launch of a series of new pages of content on
Add hCG to a Medical Practice in 2013: Attend the IAPAM's January 25 hCG Trainin …
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - January 9, 2013 -- In 2012, there was unprecedented positive interest in hCG for weight loss. To meet the ongoing consumer demand for the hCG diet in 2013, the IAPAM is helping physicians enter this lucrative, cash-based market, by offering their NEW and IMPROVED physician-led Clean Start hCG Training in Scottsdale, Arizona on January 25, 2013. Physicians will learn and receive everything they need to