Physicians Rejoice that the IAPAM's Training is the Best in Terms of Content, Presentation and Hands-On
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - March 6, 2013 -- Physician feedback on the IAPAM's Symposium with Botox training (http://iapam.com/aesthetic-medicine-symposium-botox-training) and the IAPAM's comprehensive NEW Physician Clean Start ® hCG Training (http://iapam.com/aesthetic-resources/clean-start-weight-loss-program) are consistent. The latest reviews are in, and physicians agree that the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) is the only physician-lead training organization that teaches doctors how to safely and profitably add $100,000+ a year in non-insurance based revenue to their practices.
The IAPAM's (http://www.iapam.com) hCG Training and Botox Injection Training programs are the best aesthetic medical educational programs offered in North America. No other program in the U.S. offers a combination of expert, physician-led, hands on training coupled with a forum where doctors, of all medical specialties, come together to learn and share their experiences.
The IAPAM also offers long term clinical and business support to physicians who are adding aesthetic medical treatments and/or hCG to a practice, and attendees of the IAPAM's Clean Start ® hCG Training and Symposiums with Botox training receive certification by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Over 1500 physicians and their staff have taken the IAPAM's Clean Start ® hCG Training and/or attended the IAPAM's Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training, and here are the latest reviews:
- "Best and most pertinent conference in terms of content, presentation and hands-on. The hotel [The Gainey Suites] was a great choice." ~ J. Paquette, MD (Jan '13)
- "The entire course was very knowledgeable.....but most of all, it was exciting to be re-introduced to minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedures." ~ E. Paquette (Jan '13)
- "Hands on training with the exposure to the latest devices. Very Exciting. Meeting the technicians and physicians. Questions were answered readily. Dermafrac - very impressive. Also Botox & Filler techniques were amazing! Information and organization of the training was very precise - Easy to follow [handouts] and easy to take notes." ~ J. Paquette, MA (Jan '13)
- "Keep up the great work. Continue to offer other different informative seminars." ~ A. Morrison, MD (Jan '13)
- "Hands on segments were most beneficial. It was ALL interesting to me!" ~ L. Powers, DO (Jan '13)
- "Lasers and Botox were well covered and informative." ~ J. Galvin, MD (Jan '13)
- "Great hands-on with everything." ~ D. Lucas, NP-BC (Jan '13)
- "[Everything] was applicable to my practice." ~ F. Hayek, MD (Jan '13)
- "Great conference!" ~ R. Hwang, MD (Jan '13)
- "[The topic of most importance to me during the hCG Training was the] marketing and business aspect of aesthetics and weight loss. Absolutely worth it!" ~ N. Islam, MD (Jan '13)
- "[The hCG Training] was very informative and at a good price and great personalities." ~ A. Morrison, MD (Jan '13)
- "[The hCG Training] consolidated what I was already doing through the IAPAM, plus got more ideas to grow my practice. Best value conference I've attended. Love the new Clean Start guide. Also, IAPAM has been supportive over the last couple of years." ~ V. Thomas, MD (Jan '13)
- "The [hCG Training] was very informative and FUN. I learned a lot. Keep up the good work!" ~ M. Jehan (Jan '13)
Read ALL the testimonials regarding the IAPAM's Clean Start ® hCG Training and its Aesthetic Medicine Symposium at http://iapam.com/category/what-our-clients-are-saying
To register for the IAPAM's next Symposium or the IAPAM New and Improved Clean Start ® hCG Training seminar, visit http://www.iapam.com or contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext 704.
Botox is a trademark of Allergan, Inc.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and dentists (DDSs/DMDs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM's website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
848 N. Rainbow Blvd., #713
Las Vegas, NV 89107
1-800-219-5108 ext. 704
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Physicians Rejoice that the IAPAM's Training is the Best in Terms of Content, Presentation and Hands-On here
News-ID: 254197 • Views: 24704
More Releases from International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
IAPAM Publishes its Top Aesthetic Medicine Trends for 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - January 17, 2013 -- The International Association For Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) has just released its Top Aesthetic Medicine Trends for 2013. With the Affordable Healthcare Act now moving forward, successful physicians will need to incorporate synergistic non-insurance based modalities into their practices, from advanced acne treatments to hCG for weight loss to be successful in 2013. Here are nine of the key trends the
IAPAM Adds NEW Member Spotlights to its Comprehensive Website
The IAPAM has added NEW content to its respected website: The IAPAM Member Spotlight showcases the many physicians who have successfully completed the IAPAM's hCG training and Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training, and have successfully added aesthetic medical modalities like Botox and hCG to their practices. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - January 10, 2013 -- Today, the IAPAM announces the launch of a series of new pages of content on
Add hCG to a Medical Practice in 2013: Attend the IAPAM's January 25 hCG Trainin …
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - January 9, 2013 -- In 2012, there was unprecedented positive interest in hCG for weight loss. To meet the ongoing consumer demand for the hCG diet in 2013, the IAPAM is helping physicians enter this lucrative, cash-based market, by offering their NEW and IMPROVED physician-led Clean Start hCG Training in Scottsdale, Arizona on January 25, 2013. Physicians will learn and receive everything they need to
IAPAM Video Showcases Launch of New hCG Training Program
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - August 31, 2012 -- The IAPAM's hCG Physician Weight Loss Program has been enhanced. In September 2012, the IAPAM (http://www.iapam.com) will unveil its NEW hCG Training program: The IAPAM's Clean Start Weight Loss Program™. This enhanced hCG Training seminar will give physicians additional content and practice resources, including a turnkey Patient hCG Protocol Kit, to facilitate adding hCG for Weight Loss to a medical practice