Germany COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Growth, Size, Share, Industry Report and Forecast 2020-2026
• On July 03, 2020, German scientists began a nationwide study to gain a better overview of the actual prevalence of the new coronavirus in the country’s population and test how well measures to prevent its spread are working. The study by the Helmholtz Center for Infection Research (HZI) will start by testing around 3,000 blood samples from residents in the southern German town of Reutlingen for antibodies created when the immune system fights the coronavirus. Scientists will conduct five different antibody tests on each sample. The study will take place over a period of one year, with additional blood samples being collected and tested again in selected districts across Germany four and eight months after the first survey. Antibody studies, also known as seroprevalence research, are considered critical to understanding where an outbreak is spreading and can help guide decisions on restrictions needed to contain it.
• On April 21, 2020, Germany declared that it is carrying out Europe’s first large-scale coronavirus antibody testing to support assess infection rates and monitor the spread of the virus. Authorities say they will examine about 5,000 blood samples every 14 days, while regions like Bavaria plan to collect around 3,000 samples from representatively selected households.
Request a Free Sample of our Germany COVID-19 Diagnostics Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/germany-covid-19-diagnostics-market
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate during the forecast period?
• Which segment dominates the market in base year?
• Which segment will project fastest growth in the market during the forecast period?
• How COVID-19 will impact the market growth in 2020 and coming years?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from pre-COVID-19
o Most affected segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
A full Report of Germany COVID-19 Diagnostics Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/germany-covid-19-diagnostics-market
Germany COVID-19 Diagnostics Market – Segmentation
• Reagents & Kits
• Laboratory Testing Services
By Technology Type
• PCR Test
• Antigen Test
o Chromatographic Immunoassay
o Fluorescent Immunoassay
o Chemiluminescent Immunoassay
• Serology Test
o Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
o Chemiluminescent Immunoassay
• Rapid/ PoC Test
By Sample Type
• Oropharyngeal & Nasopharyngeal Swabs
• Others (Sperm)
• Diagnostic Centers & Clinics
• Research Institutes
• Altona Diagnostics GmbH
• ERBA Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH
• GA Generic Assays GmbH
• gerbion GmbH & Co., KG
• GNA Biosolutions GmbH
• Intavis Peptide Services GmbH & Co. KG
• Mikrogen GmbH
• myPOLS Biotec GmbH
• NovaTec Immundiagnostica GmbH
• Siemens Healthineers AG
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/germany-covid-19-diagnostics-market
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 7803040404
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Germany COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Growth, Size, Share, Industry Report and Forecast 2020-2026 here
News-ID: 2166539 • Views: 203
More Releases from ORION MARKET RESEARCH
Mouth Ulcer Treatment Market Share, Trends, Size, Research and Forecast 2020-202 …
The global mouth ulcer treatment market is anticipated to grow with a modest growth rate during the forecast period. Mouth ulcers are painful and make the regular eating and drinking uncomfortable for the people. In addition to this, general factors such as stress & anxiety and hormonal changes can also trigger the mouth ulcer in certain patients. This generates a significant demand for mouth ulcer treatment all across the globe.
Lipid Disorder Treatment Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast 2020- …
The global lipid disorder treatment market is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The altered lipid profiles that generally result from the defects are anticipated to greatly enhance the risk of cardiovascular disease or other complications. The growth of the lipid disorder treatment market is owing to the increasing application of advanced therapies for the correction of altered lipid levels. For instance, gene
Hemophilia Market Size, Share, Growth, Research and Forecast 2020-2026
The global hemophilia market is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The hemophilia market growth is owing to the increasing demand for the prophylactic treatment of hemophilia. In addition to this, the increasing engagement of healthcare professionals, hemophilia treatment centers, as well as hemophilia societies to improve the care of hemophilia patients and their quality of life is also expected to drive the
Silicon Resin Market Growth, Size, Share and Forecast 2020-2026
The silicon resin market is projected to grow at a considerable CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The increasing use of silicon resins in a wide range of end-user industries including automotive, building and construction, and personal care & cosmetics among others is one of the major factors to drive the growth of the global silicon resins market. Enhanced thermal stability, weathering resistance, low surface tension, maintaining
More Releases for German
German Maritime Security 2018, German Government Statement!
Despite all international and national efforts, piracy remains a serious peril for the international shipping industry. Especially in Asia (i.e. Chittagong/Bangladesh or on the Strait of Malacca), but also in South America (e.g. Bay of Santos/Brazil or in the port of Callao/Peru) robbery or piracy there has recurred in the recent past. At the West African coast the number of incidents had raised even by 50% with 66 incidents this
More German Investments Mean More German Translations
Why Language Continues to be an Obstacle for Investing in Germany Germany is one of the prime markets for foreign investments, with an estimated 4% of global direct investment making its way into the country. In fact, the world’s second richest man, Warren Buffett, who is only beaten to the top spot on the financial leaderboard by Microsoft Founder Bill Gates, believes Germany to be a ‘great market’, and confirms the
German Design Award 2015
German Design Council Awards a Special Mention to the LR 1000 Laboratory Reactor and Nominates the Tube Mill Staufen, Germany, February 23, 2015 — For the second time, a device produced by IKA® Werke has received the "Special mention for exceptional design quality" award from the German Design Council. The company was presented with the award in the "Excellent Product Design — Industry" category as part of the German Design Award 2015
German Local Trade Tax
All the companies in Germany are liable to pay not only corporate income tax, whose rate is nowadays about 15% of the annual profit of the company, but also trade tax (Gewerbesteuer), which is a tax of German characteristics. Why would we say that trade tax is of German characteristics? Because it is different from the corporate income tax, which is charged by the German Federal Government and it is difficult
Integral Launches German Bureau
Integral Launches German Bureau Appoints Suchit Manchanda as the Head of Operations January 4, 2010: Germany: Integral Fusion, a leading software services firm, has launched operations in Germany and announced the appointment of Suchit Manchanda as their Managing Director. The German bureau will be responsible for strategic business development in European Union organizations and client servicing. Suchit a world class MBA from Hochschule Nürnberg, Germany and a Masters in IT from Jamia
ISPA – German Masters 2008
Magdeburg – Over the long weekend of the 4. Mai more than 1.000 Skat players filled the Mittelland hall in Barleben. The tournaments of the 30. German Mastery and the 27. open International German Single Mastership were held by the International Skat Players Association, ISPA Germany. Patrons of the Games were the 1st Barleber Skat sports club e.V. and the Skat club \"Burger Ihleskater\", whose good organization together with the