Vascular Grafts Pipeline Insight Market Research Report 2020 | RegenaGraft, Humacyte, Innovia, Peca Labs, PQ Bypass, Secant Group Outlook, Product Types & Application, Industry Dynamics, Pipeline Analysis
- Global coverage
Vascular Grafts Overview
Vascular Grafts: Understanding
A vascular graft (also called vascular bypass) is a surgical procedure that redirects blood flow from one area of the body to another by reconnecting the blood vessels. Vascular grafting is most commonly done to bypass a complete or partial blockage in an artery in order to improve blood flow to the organ or extremity supplied by the diseased artery. Vascular grafts are of different types based on the indication and raw materials used for the graft to suit the host tissue.
Request a Sample of Vascular Grafts Pipeline Insight Market Research Report @ https://martresearch.com/contact/request-sample/2/46041
Vascular Grafts Devices Competitive Assessment
This segment of the vascular grafts devices pipeline report encloses its detailed analysis of various pipeline devices which include product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities including the latest news and press releases. The report also provides list of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
- Product Raw Material
Vascular Grafts can be divided based on raw materials - Polyester Grafts, ePTFE, Polyurethane Grafts and Biosynthetic Grafts, which are covered in the report.
- Product Indication
Vascular Grafts can be divided based on its application - Cardiac Aneurysms, Vascular Occlusion and Kidney Failure, which are covered in the report.
- Major Players in Vascular Grafts
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the products for Vascular Grafts.
- NuSpun Vascular Graft: Biosurfaces Inc
NuSpun Vascular Graft is being developed by BioSurfaces which has completed initial preclinical trials. It has following features:
- First synthetic, off-the-shelf, acellular graft with early access
- Uses science of extracellular scaffold to promote tissue integration, which may improve clinical outcomes
- Scalable, rapid, automated manufacturing process
- Conducted extensive benchtop testing, initial biocompatibility studies and extended preclinical trials
- Superior economics - faster to dialysis, less hospitalizations
- RegenaVasc: RegenaGraft
RegenaVasc, developed by RegenaGraft is synthetic vascular repair and replacement for vascular (artery and vein) applications.
Further product details are provided in the report…..
Vascular Grafts Competitive Benchmarking
This segment of the reports provides analysis of the pipeline report to give a clear understanding of the comparative analysis.
The analysis is based on
- Brand Positioning of Leading companies
- Industry Collaborations
Vascular Grafts: Commercialization Activity
This segment of the report provides a detailed list of any commercial activity in the field of vascular grafts ranging from collaboration, mergers and acquisition, recent breakthrough among others.
- February 2020, Luo et al. generated vascular smooth muscle cells from human induced pluripotent stem cells and cultured them on biodegradable polyglycolic acid scaffolds exposed to pulsatile radial stress. When implanted into rats, these TEVGs showed high mechanical strength with no dilation, elongation, or wall thickening. Moreover, the TEVGs associated with limited thrombosis and showed no teratoma formation. Further optimization and engineering to limit immune rejection should provide cells and tissues suitable for treating injury or dysfunction of the cardiovascular system.
- In the present study, carboxymethyl chitosan (CMC) and chitosan (CS) were chosen as the anti-thrombotic and anti-bacterial components, respectively; and then an asymmetric vascular graft was fabricated by co-electrospinning. The outer layer of the graft had a certain anti-bacterial effect owing to the addition of chitosan. Besides, the inner layer of the graft could greatly promote the growth of endothelial cells. It is believed that the asymmetric SDVG with anti-thrombotic and anti-bacterial functions could contribute to the future clinical implantation of tissue engineered vascular grafts.
Further commercial activities are provided in the report…..
Vascular Grafts: Reimbursement
The special control for this device is the FDA guidance document entitled "Guidance Document for Vascular Prostheses 510(k) Submissions" under CFR - Code of Federal Regulations Title 21.
Further information is provided in the report…..
Browse the Full Vascular Grafts Pipeline Insight Market Research Report @ https://martresearch.com/market-analysis/vascular-grafts--pipeline-insight-and-competitive-landscape/2/46041
- Extensive coverage of the Vascular Grafts under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Vascular Grafts and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
- The report consists of in depth analysis of pipeline products based on various parameters
Vascular Grafts Report Insights
- Vascular Grafts - Pipeline Analysis
- Vascular Grafts - Unmet Need
- Vascular Grafts - Market Dynamics
- Vascular Grafts - Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- Vascular Grafts - Analyst Views
- What are significant companies in this segment, their information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies?
- How to identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage?
- What are important and diverse types of Vascular Grafts under development?
- What are market-entry and market expansion strategies in Vascular Grafts?
- What are some of the mergers and acquisitions and to identify major players with the most promising pipeline?
- What is in-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date?
- Humacyte Inc
- Innovia LLC
- LeMaitre Vascular Inc
- Merit Medical Systems Inc
- Peca Labs Inc
- PQ Bypass Inc
- Secant Group LLC
- Terumo Aortic Company
- Tgen Tech LLC
- TTK Healthcare Ltd
- VenoStent Inc
- VesselTek BioMedical
- VESSL Therapeutics Ltd
Buy Full Vascular Grafts Pipeline Insight Market Research Report @ https://martresearch.com/paymentform/2/46041/Single_User
5708 Copper Creek Court Charlotte North Carolina 28227, USA
We, at MART RESEARCH value your time the most as we believe that time saved is directly proportional to profits earned. Before launching ourselves into this service, we did an extensive survey to understand the challenges clients face while gaining access to authentic data reports. The need of the hour was a common platform which could showcase published reports across a wide range of sectors. To overcome this limitation, we setup a repository which is a comprehensive one-stop shop for all your report requirements. It is user friendly, easy to browse, search and acquire reports which would fulfill your generalized as well as customized business needs.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Vascular Grafts Pipeline Insight Market Research Report 2020 | RegenaGraft, Humacyte, Innovia, Peca Labs, PQ Bypass, Secant Group Outlook, Product Types & Application, Industry Dynamics, Pipeline Analysis here
News-ID: 2137763 • Views: 473
More Releases from Mart Research
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices Pipeline Insight Market Research Report 2020 | Ad …
Deep Brain Stimulation Devices - Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020 report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 23+ pipeline devices in deep brain stimulation (DBS) devices pipeline landscape. The DBS market is expected to undergo substantial growth in the coming years owning to an increasing prevalence of neurological disorders around the world. The growing aging population is also a major growth factor for DBS devices market as
Artificial Lung Devices Pipeline Insight Market Research Report 2020 | ALung Tec …
Artificial Lung Devices - Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020 report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 23+ pipeline devices in artificial lung devices pipeline landscape. Globally, number of cases related to respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary collapse has grown rapidly. This has resulted in increasing demand for artificial lung that acts as an external support system providing oxygenation of blood and removal of carbon dioxide from the blood. Researcher
Biopsy Devices Pipeline Insight Market Research Report 2020 | Outlook, Product T …
Biopsy Devices - Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020 report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 23+ pipeline devices in biopsy devices pipeline landscape. Significant increase in incidence of cancer, such as breast, prostate, and lung, and rapid technological advancements such as 3D optical biopsies, MRI-targeted biopsies, and Ultrasound-guided biopsies fuel the adoption of biopsy devices. Moreover, rise in awareness on diagnosis of chronic diseases fosters the demand for
Coronary Stents Pipeline Insight Market Research Report 2020 | REVA Medical, Ron …
Coronary Stents - Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020 report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 20+ pipeline devices in Coronary Stents pipeline landscape. Owing to the rise in the prevalence of coronary artery diseases (CAD), the coronary stents market is witnessing remarkable growth. Significant players are focusing on expanding their geographical reach, for dominating the current market. According to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, about one-third
More Releases for Graft
Glass Graft Polyols Market 2019| BASF SE, Sinopec, Shell, Oltchim, The Dow Chemi …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively included a new research study titled “Global Graft Polyols Market” Research Report 2019 to its wide online repository. The concerned market is discoursed based on a variety of market influential factors such as drivers, opportunities and restraints. This study tends to inform the readers about the current as well as future market scenarios extending up to the period until forecast period limit; 2025. In
Hemodialysis Access Graft Market trend, outlook 2025
Hemodialysis is one among the three renal replacement therapies used for extracorporeal separation of waste components from the blood in case of kidney failure. Hemodialysis access, also known as vascular access, is a way to access blood for hemodialysis, which can be obtained by three different ways, a fistula, a graft, and a catheter. Hemodialysis access graft are the U-shaped plastic tube used for hemodialysis, which join an artery and
Dental Bone Graft and Substitutes Market Insights
Bone graft materials are available in varieties such as allografts, xenografts, and synthetic substitutes and can be custom made according to the need of the patient, which makes it convenient for both, the physician and patient driving the growth of the market. Bone grafts are widely available from various sources such as from patients, from another donor, from animal sources, or are synthetically made. Furthermore, advancements in technology has led
Innovation in Bone Graft Techniques Drives the Global Dental Membrane and Bone G …
Dental membrane and bone graft substitutes is used in the bone graft surgeries. Bone graft surgery is required when tooth is lost by accidents, dental disease and old age. According to WHO, Globally, about 30% of people aged 65–74 have no natural teeth and Across the world, 16-40% of children in the age range 6 to12 years old are affected by dental trauma due to unsafe playgrounds, unsafe schools, road
Global Bone Graft Substitutes Market snapshot 2027
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Bone Graft Substitutes Market - To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth - To Analyze the Global Bone Graft Substitutes Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc. Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1195 - To provide historical and
Vascular Graft Market Shows Highest Growth Potential
Vascular surgical procedure remains often invasive and needs prolonged hospital stays. Conventional vascular surgery comprises of opening the body, cutting vessels, and closing it by means of sutures, it consist of procedures such as carotid endarterectomy, open abdominal aneurysm repair and lower extremity bypass surgery. In contrast, majority of vascular graft procedures are usually are minimally invasive besides involve repairing vessels from inside. Catheter-based devices are introduced through a minor