Connect Amazon Seller Central and SAP ECC via InSync’s Integration Platform - APPSeCONNECT
APPSeCONNECT has been integrating both SAP & Amazon Seller Central to bring unparalleled service to the customers. Check it out!
When it comes to such technologies, Enterprise Resource Planning software forms the core pillars of it, and SAP ECC is the most popular among them. SAP ECC is the cutting-edge technology in the business software suite, designed to run business operations in a more streamlined order.
On the other side, when it comes to E-commerce stores, Amazon’s Seller Central is the global leader in the sector and is the go-to website when it comes to new business owners trying to expand into the E-commerce market.
APPSeCONNECT, a product by InSync, brings together the best of these two worlds by connecting them. APPSeCONNECT has been integrating both SAP ECC and Amazon Seller Central, to bring unparalleled service to its customers.
APPSeCONNECT’s Integration provides the following touchpoints:
InSync’s APPSeCONNECT, synchronizes Amazon Seller Central customer data from the Order Information to SAP ECC. This is done as standalone customers having, PII information for Fulfilled By Merchants (FBM) with telephone number and without phone number for Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA).
• Product Listing: Products prices, weight, description, and all other product data that are stored in the SAP ECC system are listed under Amazon Seller Central. The data transfer and connection between the SAP ECC system and Amazon Seller Central is maintained by APPSeCONNECT.
• Price Updating: The pricing of the products is calculated under a pricing system implemented within the SAP ECC system and the prices are updated in real-time into the Amazon Seller Central store.
• Product Images: Product images stored within the SAP ECC system are synced with the Amazon Seller Central. If custom product URLs are present within the system, they are also embedded on the Amazon product page.
• Stock Update: Based on the latest stocks within the ECC, the inventory is updated accordingly to the Amazon Store.
• Order: The orders placed on Amazon Seller Central is synced with SAP ECC through APPSeCONNECT. The following aspects are taken into consideration before updating the SAP system.
1. Determining order status.
2. Determining order shipping status.
3. Determining the order creation date, update date, shipping date.
4. Amazon Prime and non-prime order.
5. Discounts placed on Amazon Seller Central needed to be updated to the SAP system.
6. Updating Amazon Seller Central order number to SAP Purchase Order field.
7. Synchronizes order details like item quantity, total cost, Customer payment method, Tax information.
8. Updating offline payment, by generating an Invoice in SAP and synchronizing it with Amazon Seller Central via IDOCs/PO/PI.
• Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM) & order fulfillment is done in SAP ECC and synced with Amazon Seller Central with Tracking Number and Carrier Information.
• Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), FBA fees & Inventory reports, etc. is synced from Amazon to the SAP system once the shipment reaches Amazon’s warehouse. APPSeCONNECT will check Amazon FBA for shipment reports at scheduled time intervals. Any reports found in FBA will be pulled into SAP ECC and orders will be updated with the tracking details.
-PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
Any financial or transactional process taking place on Amazon Seller Central is updated to the SAP ECC system so that accounting and tax systems of the business can be operated successfully.
To know more, check this out: https://www.appseconnect.com/integrating-sap-ecc-with-amazon-seller-central-via-appseconnect/
InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd.
DGK 912, DLF Galleria,
Action Area 1B, New Town, Kolkata - 700156,
West Bengal, India
Contact No: +91 9830027106
InSync Solutions is an enterprise committed to the vision of digitally transforming modern-day businesses and making them more efficient with the help of smart and innovative technologies. They design and develop Digital Commerce Solutions & Services including Data & Application Integration, B2B E-commerce, Data Migration and Business Process Automation.
InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd. is an organization based out of Kolkata, India and committed to the vision of transforming modern day businesses with the help of innovative solutions. Trusted by over 1000 Businesses across the world, InSync has benefitted organizations in their quest for unprecedented growth.
APPSeCONNECT, a product by InSync is a next generation integration platform which connects various business applications and enables seamless data exchange between them.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Connect Amazon Seller Central and SAP ECC via InSync’s Integration Platform - APPSeCONNECT here
News-ID: 2136018 • Views: 817
More Releases from InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd
INSYNC Implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
With the disruption to normalcy brought upon by COVID-19 from the beginning of 2020, businesses had to evolve and adapt to overcome the challenges drastically. Digitalization of business operations became a necessity for sustainability in this new era. INSYNC also implemented a suite of software solutions to carry out the regular business operations. However, these solutions were disconnected and were not cost-effective. Being a Microsoft partner, INSYNC had the opportunity to
INSYNC Organized It’s First Vaccination Drive 2021
The world has never faced such a global crisis as the COVID pandemic, and with the rise of the localized second wave of it, the road to recovery will be much longer than expected. The new wave of COVID-19 that swept across India in the first half of 2021 had left the healthcare infrastructure crippled, leading to uncountable deaths. Even in these hard times, the world kept on moving. INSYNC
INSYNCHRONY 2021 – Annual Hybrid Dashboard of INSYNC
With the pandemic still at large, INSYNC carried out its annual corporate event – INSYNCHRONY 2021, as a hybrid event. The event marks the end of the previous fiscal year and lays down the roadmap for the coming year and, keeps new and old team members in sync. Event Highlights: The Age of Digitalization The lockdowns brought upon by the COVID-19 pandemic have led to the disruption of traditional business processes. Businesses are
INSYNC Commerce - Latest B2B Ecommerce Features for Manufacturers and Distributo …
The B2B business model has received a lot of traction in the eCommerce industry in recent times. Businesses are realizing that for exponential and sustainable business growth, the B2B model is the way to go. With the B2B business model being one of the most lucrative forms of business for online commerce, organizations that previously didn't have a B2B segment are now trying to get into this market as well.
More Releases for Amazon
MIGRATION TO AMAZON RELATIONAL DATABASE SERVICE (AMAZON RDS)
More and more companies from small business to large corporations are already using cloud services. Businesses which plan to switch their current digital infrastructure to cloud, often focus on Amazon Web Services, one of the biggest cloud platforms. AWS cloud service is more popular than its nearest competitors. Migrate and make gains Notwithstanding the business area, companies of every size have already realized the advantages of cloud data management. Every company has
Amazon Account Manager
Revanth Infotech is successfully delivery e-commerce solution to many marketplace vendors. They specializes in providing a complete ecosystem for achieving higher sales on Amazon & other E-commerce platforms. It is an one stop solution for setting up, running and growing your business on Amazon & other e-commerce marketplaces without compromising your existing business.By precise strategies, they tailor-out to suit any marketplace business, by analysing competitor data to beat them at
Launches Amazon MWS API for Amazon Sellers
Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) is an incorporated web service API that permits Amazon venders to automatically trade information on orders, requests, pricing, reports, and that's just the beginning. We can provide merchants some assistance with growing their business. By using Amazon MWS API, sellers can expand offering effectiveness and enhance reaction time to buyers. Utilizing MWS, you can make applications that plan and download orders for satisfaction, affirm shipment,
Split Opinions Over Amazon Forest
Protecting the Amazon rainforest has never been more important with Brazil’s lower house passing the legislation that loosens restrictions on farmers using their land. The decision has been met with a split in opinions from farmers who welcomed the chance to produce to full capacity, and environmentalists, worried that there will be an increase in deforestation. Greenpeace reported a skyrocketing 570% increase in deforestation; however with the changes in the ‘Forest Code’,
Panelwarehouse.com Joins Amazon Marketplace
Manchester, United Kingdom (11 February, 2011) - Panelwarehouse.com, a leading manufacturer and supplier of display and exhibition stands, join Amazon Marketplace and now feature hundreds of items in the office products section. Panelwarehouse.com has been providing a range of office screens, display stands and desk partitions for over twenty years, and they have been trading online since 2003. They have since established themselves as a company which offers high-quality office products
Amazon Camping Trip with GreenTracks
The GreenTracks Amazon Camping program is a unique opportunity to experience the Amazon rainforest up close and personal. This program starts with 2 days at a rainforest lodge, 4 days camping in the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve of Peru, and 1 final night at the lodge. On the way to the lodge by boat you will stop at a 100-foot tall observation tower to see the confluence of the two