Brass Nuts and Inserts India launches new Pressfit-India range of Brass moulding inserts.
The reason for using Pressfit-India inserts is as follows-
• Pressfit-India inserts are typically specified in applications where strong, durable metal threads are required in plastic
material, especially where frequent assembly and disassembly of the unit for service or repair is necessary.
products include: computers and terminal boards, automotive, electronic equipment,
business machines, aerospace, communications equipment and instrument cases.
• Pressfit-India inserts are available in brass, stainless steel and aluminum.
• Pressfit-India inserts are available in a large variety of ultrasonic / heat staking, molded-in or press-in types.
• Pressfit-India inserts meet the strictest quality guidelines which are maintained through in-process audits.
ULTRASONIC / HEAT STAKING INSERTS
• Ultrasonic - Installed by pressing the insert into the mounting hole with ultrasonic insertion equipment while simultaneously applying a high frequency vibration. Frictional heat caused by the vibration melts the plastic surrounding the insert allowing easy insertion. When the vibration ceases, the plastic solidifies,locking the insert permanently in place.
• Heat Staking - Installed by presenting the insert into the mounting hole with a thermal press to melt the plastic surrounding the insert.MOLDED-IN INSERTS
• Installed during the molding process, the inserts are located in the mold cavity by core pins. When the mold opens, the core pins are withdrawn leaving the inserts permanently encapsulated in the plastic section with only the threads exposed.
• Installing the inserts during the molding process eliminates the need for secondary steps or installation equipment.PRESS-IN INSERTS
• Installed by Pressfit-India simply pressing the inserts into pre-molded or drilled holes. Installation is accomplished using any standard press at any time during the production process.
• Eliminates the need for molding-in inserts.
• Eliminates the need for heat or ultrasonic equipment.
Apart from these inserts Brass Nuts and Inserts India offers a wide range of Brass bushings, Brass PPR inserts, Brass hexagonal Nuts, Brass lock nuts, Jam nuts, pipe fittings, rotational molding inserts , panel nuts, Acorn nuts, Dome nuts, DIN
934 full nuts, Brass tank connectors etc.
About Brass Nuts Inserts
Brass Nuts and Inserts India is a Jamnagar based manufacturer of Brass fittings and they have released a new range of Pressfit-India Brass inserts for plastic moulding and rotational moulding.
Plot 10 B GIDC Ind Estate
Jamnagar Gujarat 361005 INDIA
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Brass Nuts and Inserts India launches new Pressfit-India range of Brass moulding inserts. here
News-ID: 210727 • Views: 903
More Releases for Ind
Industry Overview Global Busway/Bus Duct Market 2019 | Schneider Electric, Siem …
Global Busway/Bus Duct Market Report presents a competitive scenario of key Busway/Bus Duct Industry players with their market share, sales, revenue and growth prospects. The comprehensive information on present and forecast Busway/Bus Duct industry status is presented in the report. The reliable Global Busway/Bus Duct market statistics are provided by segmenting the Global Busway/Bus Duct Industry based on product type, applications and regional presence. The vital factors which are Compound Annual
Bus Duct Market Analysis and forecast to 2019- 2024: Top manufacturers are- Schn …
According to the Global Bus Duct Market (2019) Report, size of market is expected to grow over time in terms of Demand, supply, Revenue etc. The report also analyses driving forces behind the growth and popularity, industry peers and their Strategic, key geographical regions, influencing Factors and forecast to 2024. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Bus Duct industry market by types, applications, players and regions. This report also
Global Curcumin Market 2019 - Synthite Ind, Sabinsa, Indena, Biomax
This new report by Eon Market Research, titled “Global Curcumin Market 2019 Research Report, 2015 – 2025” offers a comprehensive analysis of Curcumin industry at a global as well as regional and country level. Key facts analyzed in this report include the Curcumin market size by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2014-2018 and forecast data 2019-2025. This report primarily focuses on the study of the competitive
Future Of Confectionery Equipment Market: Recent Industry Activity, Focus on Key …
Confectionery Equipment Market research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. Get Exclusive FREE Sample Copy Of this Report @ https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/requested_sample/26272 UpMarketResearch offers a latest published report on “Global Confectionery Equipment Market Analysis and Forecast 2018- 2025” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to
Curcumin Market 2016 - Synthite Ind, Sabinsa, Indena, Biomax, K.Patel Phyto,
The Global Curcumin Market 2016 Industry Research Report focused on major manufacturers, regions, type as well as application of the Curcumin industry. Curcumin is an ingredient of turmeric which is found in limited amounts in ginger. It is not water-soluble, but it is soluble in ethanol. It has excellent properties such as anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidation. It is extracted from turmeric and is widely used in pharmaceuticals, food and cosmetics industry
Technology Innovation Award for IND iMobile Banking
1st April 2009- BUDAPEST, Hungary – The prestigious award, Innovation Grand Prize recognized by The Hungarian Association for Innovation was presented by The President of the Republic of Hungary Mr. László Sólyom at the dignified ceremony held in Hungarian Parliament’s Upper House Hall on last Friday. IND Group’s software product, IND iMobile Banking presented at last year’s CEBIT with a great success, received the glittering Technology Innovation Award at 17th