New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ Report – Value Stream Management: The Top Global Vendors 2020
Value Stream Management (VSM) is not new but has gained incredible attention over the past year due to the focused efforts of organizations to show that they are truly creating value when delivering digital processes to their business counterparts. Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic has pivoted the conversation within product teams towards the cost versus value and outcome delivered from software projects. While some organizations are still trying to understand the value of VSM, others have created their own way of managing the value streams across their software delivery chains and the smart ones have acquired a VSM automation tool. The VSM automation tool market is continuously changing as vendors are acquiring, being acquired, entering, and exiting this dynamic space.
The Vendor Selection Matrix™ is a primarily survey-based methodology for vendor evaluation where 62.5 % of the evaluation is based on a survey of enterprise IT or business decision makers and 37.5 % on the analyst’s opinion. The analyst’s input is fed by a combination of intensive interviews with software or services vendors and their clients, plus their informed, independent point-of-view as an analyst. All of this combines to make Research in Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ reports so unique. This approach is one of the key differentiators of Research In Action in market research. For this report we interviewed 1,500 IT managers with budget responsibility in enterprises globally. We selected those vendors which achieved the best evaluations scores from the buyers but disregarded those with fewer than 15 evaluations.
Report details can be viewed here:
Eveline Oehrlich, Research Director for IT Automation at Research In Action GmbH, comments:
• Value Stream Management is a must-do not a nice-to-do. Enterprise organizations are realizing that increasing the velocity and quality of software delivery are not the only goals. Business teams and product owners are looking for what are the returns on investment and how they are delighting customers.
• Conversations are shifting from the “What” to the “Why” of VSM. The continuous evangelizing of VSM, success stories from organizations which have adopted it and the continuous demand for improved software delivery with associated value has finally settled the discussion on what VSM really is. Now the conversation has shifted to the “Why” VSM is so important.
• VSM stakeholder map is expanding as organizations shift from a project to product approach. Digital transformations supported through methodologies like Agile and DevOps, is responsive to user feedback and changing market conditions, and encourages fluidity and mid-course adjustment in lieu of tying all budgeting and staffing decisions to an initial product plan and it includes members from a variety of teams such as program management, business teams and representatives across the software delivery value chain.
• The global Value Stream Management software market keeps morphing. Vendors of all sizes, coming from different perspectives or best-of-breed focus areas such as CI/CD are presenting themselves as VSM vendors. While enterprise teams are realizing that they need to adopt this category of tools some might have already “engineered” their own tool. Acquisitions, divestments, and investments will shape the coming year within this market.
• Different approaches to VSM automation adoption exist. One approach is the all in one where one vendor might be able to cover all (or key) capabilities and phases within the software delivery chain from plan, to build to run encompassing Planning, CI/CD, DevOps and Application Release Orchestration automation. A second approach is the complimentary or unified approach where VSM vendors are integrating into the Agile, DevOps or other best-of-breed tools and federating the information and data for a complete end-to-end visibility across the value chains
• Who came out on top? Here are the top vendors of the Vendor Selection Matrix™ – Value Stream Management 2020:
Vendor Selection Matrix™ Disclaimer:
Research In Action GmbH does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. The information contained in this research has been obtained from both enterprise as well as vendor sources believed to be reliable. Research In Action GmbH’s research publications consist of the analysts’ opinions and should not be considered as statements of fact. The opinions expressed are subject to change without further notice. Research In Action GmbH disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Research In Action GmbH
Telephone: +49 151 40158054
About Research In Action:
Research In Action GmbH is a leading independent information and communications technology research and consulting company. The company provides both forward-looking as well as practical advice to enterprise as well as vendor clients.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ Report – Value Stream Management: The Top Global Vendors 2020 here
News-ID: 2096714 • Views: 1367
More Releases for VSM
Latest Report On Abrasive Grains Market 2018 Global Analysis By Key Players – …
Abrasive Grains Industry research report delivers a close watch on leading competitors with strategic analysis, micro and macro market trend and scenarios, pricing analysis and a holistic overview of the market situations in the forecast period. Get FREE Sample Report Before Buying @ https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/requested_sample/7785 UpMarketResearch offers a latest published report on “Global Abrasive Grains Market Analysis and Forecast 2018-2023” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a
Global Anti-Vibration Rubber Mounts Market Forecast 2018-2025 DTR VSM, Trellebor …
Survey Anti-Vibration Rubber Mounts Market 2018 A market study "Global Anti-Vibration Rubber Mounts Market" examines the performance of the Anti-Vibration Rubber Mounts market 2018. It encloses an in-depth Research of the Anti-Vibration Rubber Mounts market state and the competitive landscape globally. This report analyzes the potential of Anti-Vibration Rubber Mounts market in the present and the future prospects from various angles in detail. The Global Anti-Vibration Rubber Mounts Market 2018 report includes
Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives Market Report for Period 2012 till 2022 Zhongyu …
Global Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives Market report provides detailed analysis of companies namely Zhongyue Abrasive, VSM AG, White Dove and Others. This report study includes global market statistics and analysis for example, company performance, historical analysis 2012 to 2016, market forecast 2017 to 2023 in terms of volume, revenue, YOY growth rate, and CAGR for the year 2017 to 2023, etc. Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives is a fused alumina, zirconia and
Global Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives Market 2017 : White Dove, Zhongyue Abras …
The report titled “Global Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives Market” gives a proper understanding of global Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives industry. Furthermore it also cover-up forecast and analysis for Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives market on the global and regional level. The report analyses Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives market on basis of its attractiveness and investment feasibility. It also presents proper description of every section and emerging industry trends. This will allow
Global Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives Market 2017 - Saint-Gobain, Jingjiehui N …
Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives is a fused alumina, zirconia and small smaller amounts of the other elements abrasive grain used where improved cutting ability is required. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Alumina Zirconia Oxide Abrasives in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Request For Sample Report @ https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/67749/request-sample Market
VSM System Controls New ARD “Tagesschau” News Studio
The first transmission from the new ARD “Tagesschau” studio (Germany’s most prominent news program) took place April 2014 after conversion and modernisation work that had taken a number of months. The new studio sets new standards in audio-visual communication of information – with the most impressive feature being the 18 metre wide back projection wall onto which video material can be projected in real time during the programmes. This modernisation