Research In Action Research Planning For The Second Half of 2020
Every year, Research In Action surveys 10,000+ enterprise IT and business decision makers in order to gain insights on strategy, investments and ongoing challenges of technology innovation in the IT and Marketing Automation realm. These surveys give us access to a wealth of direct and unfiltered feedback from the buyers. It also helps us to understand how buying decisions are made in today’s business environment.
Research In Action delivers four methodologies which cover the life cycle of any technology product or service:
1. Global surveys to understand market trends and to feed our research: Research In Action provides high-quality survey data for technology hard-, software/SaaS and services vendors. We only interview decision makers with budget responsibility, not technicians or individual contributors. We have true global reach. All major countries in North America and Europe are covered with exceptional coverage of the Asia Pacific market place particularly China, Japan, Thailand and Australia (See http://researchinaction.de/wp-content/uploads/Survey-Intro.pdf).
2. Market Potential Assessments to understand investment opportunities: From our survey results, we also gain a good understanding of market sizes and growth. This is one key dimension of the Research In Action (Technology) Market Potential Assessment methodology. The other three dimensions used in our methodology are: (a) Technology, (b) Adoption and (c) Implementation (See http://researchinaction.de/wp-content/uploads/MPA-Intro.pdf).
3. Return on Investment models to understand the benefits, costs and risks of project plans: The Research In Action Real RoI Calculations takes an approach of statistical validity. Every Real RoI Calculations project we do is specific to the product or service in question. We use a minimum of 30 survey results taken from actual customer implementations or projects ( See http://researchinaction.de/wp-content/uploads/R2OI-Intro.pdf).
4. Vendor comparisons to assist companies in their buying decision making: The Vendor Selection Matrix™ is a primarily survey-based methodology for vendor evaluation where 62.5% of the evaluation is based on a survey of enterprise IT or business decision makers and 37.5% on the analyst’s opinion (See http://researchinaction.de/wp-content/uploads/VSM-Intro.pdf). After almost ten years of stability, we have recently taken the opportunity to update our evaluation criteria to reflect changes in companies’ buying behavior (See http://researchinaction.de/blog/vendor-selection-matrix-updated-evaluation-criteria).
In addition to these four methodologies, we focus on two primary research areas:
1. IT Automation: Our updated research plan for the second half of 2020 can be found here: http://researchinaction.de/wp-content/uploads/Research-In-Action-Research-Plan-IT-Automation-2020.pdf.
2. Marketing Automation: Our updated research plan for the second half of 2020 can be found here: http://researchinaction.de/wp-content/uploads/Research-Plan-Marketing-Automation-2020.pdf.
Research In Action GmbH
Dr. Thomas Mendel
Telephone: +49 16099492223
Internet : www.researchinaction.de
About Research In Action:
Research In Action GmbH is a leading independent information and communications technology research and consulting company. The company provides both forward-looking as well as practical advice to enterprise as well as vendor clients.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Research In Action Research Planning For The Second Half of 2020 here
News-ID: 2080931 • Views: 2527
More Releases from Research In Action GmbH
New Research In Action Report - Robotic Process Automation: The Top Global Vendo …
Germany - 20. April 2020: The leverage of Robotic Process Automation accelerates the Digital Transformation for global enterprises and vendors are continuously expanding their capabilities. Manual processes are found in every business of today. Robotic Process Automation (RPA), a market which has experienced tremendous growth but also has stirred some debates about the replacement of workers, consists of a large set of vendors offering attended, unattended and hybrid bots
New Research In Action Report - Marketing Lead Management: The Top Global Vendor …
Germany - March 2nd 2020: Marketing Lead Management (MLM) automation continues to be a priority investment for marketing organizations - in our new global survey of 1,500 business decision makers, 72% said they'll invest in new MLM software - over half for their first time. Research In Action GmbH kicked off its coverage of marketing automation topics in October 2018 with exactly this topic and this is the first
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix Report(TM) - Application Release …
While IT teams have adopted many different sets of tools across their development environments, repositories, CI/CD, code review, release orchestration, log management, containers and configuration management for automation, the number of tools and frameworks within the DevOps tool chain available today are daunting. The challenges IT teams face to understand, interconnect, and apply much of these will be a high priority in 2020. The competition is fierce and flourishing and
New Research In Action Report – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The …
Germany – October 7th 2019: Account-Based Marketing software, energized by customer expectations, is in high demand across all industries. Our survey shows that 57% of businesses plan to invest in ABM software in the next 1-3 years. Business buyers, overwhelmed by a deluge of digital marketing messaging from trigger-happy B2B marketers, are protesting and unsubscribing wherever possible: they want only communications relevant to their current business issues. So, business marketers in
More Releases for Automation
Global Substation Automation Market
This report studies the Substation Automation market size (value and volume) by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2013-2017 and forecast data 2018-2025; This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. The demand of Substation Automation is increasing now. The global Substation Automation market was xx million US$ in
Global Lab Automation Industry
Global Lab Automation Industry Latest Report on Lab Automation Market Global Analysis & 2021 Forecast Research Study Lab Automation Market Analysis Automation is one of the best weapon in the life science laboratory due to the growing demands for productivity in speed, accuracy, throughput and efficiency. Helped by advance technology, contemporary automated systems are already adept of a wide range of functions that were previously performed by slow, tedious and manual labor. Instrumentation
Global Helpdesk Automation Industry
Global Helpdesk Automation Industry Latest Report on Helpdesk Automation Market Global Analysis & 2022 Forecast Research Study WiseGuyReports has announced the addition of a new market intelligence report to its repository titled “Global Helpdesk Automation Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022”. The research report presents a comprehensive overview of market and growth trends of this industry in the coming years. Try Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1835525-global-helpdesk-automation-market-size-status-and-forecast-2022 “Global Helpdesk Automation Market" market report presents a detail
Substation Automation Systems
The Insight Partners added “Substation Automation Market 2025 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Module (Intelligent Electronic Devices, Communication Networks and Scada Systems); Offering (Hardware, Software and Services); Type (Transmission substation and Distribution substation); Installation Type (Retrofit Installation and New Installation) & End-Users (Utility, Steel, Mining, Oil & Gas and Transportation)” to its research database. The report is spread across 150 pages and supported by 10 company leaders. Substation automation is
Test Automation Market
Test automation is being utilized in software for comparing the tangible outcomes with expected software outcomes. Automatically, there are various tools that help in operation of controlling the test execution. Software testing which is done manually through which person operates on the computer and go through several stages needed for testing purpose such as trying various usage, application screens, and input combinations that compares the results to be projected behavior
Global Automation Instrumentation Market
Automation is the use of several control systems for operating equipment such as boilers and heat treating ovens, machinery, switching in telephone networks, stabilization and steering of aircraft, ships and other applications with reduced or minimal human intervention. Automation saves labor and energy and improves quality and precision. Automation can be broadly divided into process and discrete automation. Instrumentation is the science and art of control and measurement of