Latvia Cards & Payments Market Study: An Emerging Hint of Opportunity
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2496155-latvia-cards-payments
GlobalData's 'Latvia Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Latvia's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, cash, and cards during the review-period (2015-19e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2019e-23f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GlobalData's 'Latvia Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Latvia's cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in Latvia's cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash, and cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Latvia's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
SEB, Citadele, Luminor Bank, Swedbank, PNB Banka, DNB Bank, Nordea, Visa, Mastercard, Monea, Mobiamo
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2496155-latvia-cards-payments
- To boost electronic payments in the country, in August 2017 Latvijas Banka (the country's central bank) launched its Single Euro Payments Area-compliant instant payment system. Using the EKS system, a maximum of EUR30 ($34.37) can be transferred within seconds 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Citadele was the first bank in Latvia to introduce the instant payment service. In April 2019 the system was connected to the European-level TARGET Instant Payment Settlement service, thereby improving the reach of EKS across the region. As per the central bank, as of March 2019 nearly 3.3 million instant payments worth EUR650m ($744.61m) had been executed since the introduction of the instant payment service.
- The emergence of contactless technology has supported the growth of card-based payments. According to the Association of Latvian Commercial Banks there were 1.3 million contactless payment cards in 2019, and these cards were accepted at 28,399 contactless POS devices. To boost the number of contactless payments, the payment limit without a PIN was increased from EUR10 ($11.46) to EUR25 ($28.64) in April 2018. Meanwhile, Mastercard runs promotional campaigns to increase contactless card awareness. Mastercard partnered with Finance Latvia Association to introduce the Peak and Ready Information campaign, explaining the benefits of contactless billing to both merchants and card holders. Major retailers Maxima, Narvesen, and Rimi joined the campaign.
- Alternative payment solutions are gradually gaining prominence in Latvia. In June 2019, Apple launched its mobile payment solution Apple Pay, allowing users to make in-store, online, and in-app payments. Users can store their debit, credit, and store card details within Apple Pay and use the details to make payments at merchant outlets. Previously, Fortumo partnered with mobile operator LMT in January 2017 to launch its carrier billing service, allowing users to pay for digital content by charging it to their mobile phone bill or prepaid balance.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Latvia's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Latvia's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Latvia's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Latvia.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Latvia's cards and payments industry.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2496155-latvia-cards-payments
Table of Contents
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2496155
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA - 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the "Accurate Forecast" in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their "Goals & Objectives".
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Latvia Cards & Payments Market Study: An Emerging Hint of Opportunity here
News-ID: 1938288 • Views: 338
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Smart Machines Market To Witness Huge Growth By 2026 | BAE Systems, Hygeia Medic …
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Global Data Collection Software Market Report 2020 by Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast to 2026 (Based on 2020 COVID-19 Worldwide Spread)" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global Data Collection Software Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings.
Deodorants for Men Market Insights, Future Demand with Profiling Eminent Players …
Global Deodorants for Men Market Professional Survey Report 2019 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the Global Deodorants for Men Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are AXE, Dove,
Private Healthcare Delivery Sector in India 2021: Apollo Hospitals, Max Healthca …
Latest publication on 'Private Healthcare Delivery Sector in India 2020' is added in HTF MI research reporsitory provides in-depth analysis, Competitive scenario, and future market trends and strategies. The regional analysis includes countries like USA, Germany, China, France, Japan, South Korea, UK, BeNeLux, Nordic Nations, Middle East & Africa and many other countries along with major players profiled such as Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd, Dr. Lal Path Labs Ltd.,
Online Takeaway Food Delivery Market Is Booming Worldwide | Delivery Hero, Pizza …
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Global Online Takeaway Food Delivery Market Report 2020 by Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast to 2026 (Based on 2020 COVID-19 Worldwide Spread)" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global Online Takeaway Food Delivery Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and
More Releases for Latvia
Latvia Reinsurance, Trends, Absolute Opportunity and Value Chain 2020
Latvia Reinsurance Market Summary 'Reinsurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Latvian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview
Latvia Life Insurance Market Trends, Analysis and Review by 2020
Latvia Life Insurance Market Summary 'Life Insurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Latvian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Latvian insurance industry with its regional counterparts. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period
Latvia Beer and Cider Market 2017 - Current and Future Plans
Summary Latvia Beer and Cider Market Insights 2017 report provides a complete overview of the Latvia beer and cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2016 performance and 2017 outlook. Scope Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details - - 2011-2016 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2017 forecasts. - Value by distribution channel 2011-2016, with 2017 forecasts.
Latvia Reinsurance Segment, and market forecasts to 2020
"The Report Reinsurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz" Timetrics 'Reinsurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Latvian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the
Alpha Omega Wireless Visits SAF Tehnika in Latvia
Alpha Omega Wireless, Inc. (“AO Wireless”) President, Joe Wargo, recently traveled to Riga, Latvia to build stronger business relationships with SAF Tehnika. The purpose of this trip was to have stretegic meetings with SAF Leadership, meet their engineering and product management teams, tour their R&D and manufacturing facilities, and to receive first hand training on new and exciting licensed microwave products. President Joe Wargo says, “I was very excited to
WELTEC BIOPOWER Builds Biogas Plant in Latvia
WELTEC BIOPOWER GmbH is establishing its second biogas plant in Latvia in Limbaži, a city located about 50 miles north of Riga. The EU-subsidised 500 kW plant with its fermenter of 3,500 cubic metres will feed in power starting from July 2011. The final storage tank has a capacity of about 6,000 cubic metres. Plans for expanding the plant with another fermenter are already under way. The 88 cubic metres stainless-steel