Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid (KIMW) to present innovation workshop at the 4th European Chemistry Partnering
- High-tech plastics innovations in focus
- ECP-Networking starts at the Get-Together on the evening before
22 January 2020, Frankfurt am Main
The 4th European Chemistry Partnering on 27 February 2020 in Frankfurt am Main is attracting more and more participants from sub-sectors of the chemical industry. More than 1,000 experts and industry representatives will meet with innovative entrepreneurs and investors to exchange ideas and to network. The Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid is an ECP partner and is represented this year by 30 employees as well as holding its own workshop.
Anyone interested in innovations, new perspectives and scientific know-how for tomorrow should not miss the 4th European Chemistry Partnering (ECP) on 27 February 2020 in Frankfurt am Main. With its numerous pitches and workshops, the Chemical Industry’s leading Speed Dating Day also has a lot to offer in terms of content, and provides an ideal setting for getting to know the diversity of the industry.
For this reason, the Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid (KIMW) is bringing 30 participants to the ECP in Frankfurt. "Gaining practical experience in networking is very important. Such an opportunity hardly exists elsewhere", explains KIMW supervisory board chairman Matthias Poschmann.
In its own workshop "Innovations from plastics processing", the KIMW will present the latest developments in the fields of emission measurement and analysis, functionalization of plastic components, graphic digital printing and "Rapid Tooling", a 3D printing process for the production of components with original quality. The workshop will be moderated by Dipl.-Ing. Marko Gehlen, Head of Development at the Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid.
Dr. Holger Bengs, CEO of BCNP Consultants GmbH and initiator of the European Chemistry Partnering, on KIMW's commitment: "As a polymer chemist, I am very pleased that the Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid is expanding the ECP focus on plastics and sustainability with its own contribution. It is great to see that the ECP is no longer only a central meeting place to network within the industry but also somewhere to gain practical networking experience in general. That too needs to be learned. It's an exemplary action, which not only puts plastics in the right light but also helps solve existing plastic problems."
97 percent of all products contain at least one chemical process step: renewable raw materials, enzymes, industrial biotechnology, new processes, products from residual materials, digitization, etc. are changing the processes in chemical value creation: starting with purchasing logistics on to production and finally marketing and sales. Interdisciplinary exchange is gaining in importance. With the ECP, an international chemistry community is growing that wants to derive more innovation from what already exists.
Further information: www.european-chemistry-partnering.com
European Chemistry Partnering: A brief overview
The European Chemistry Partnering is an event format in which the focus is on discussion about innovation along the chemical value chain. It is aimed at decision makers, innovation managers and investors in the chemical industry and its user industries, as well as industry-focused stakeholders and qualified service providers and consultants. The ECP consists of the elements: Keynote Speech, Partnering, Pitches, Exhibition, Workshops and Final Panel. Companies can describe their innovations in short presentations (Pitches) and arrange appointments via a software tool in advance (Partnering). The ECP always begins at the Get-Together on the evening before and it ends with a joint breakfast on the next day. Satellite events organized with partners emphasize its importance as both marketplace and meeting point for decision makers. The European Chemistry Partnering was conceived and initiated by Dr Holger Bengs, CEO of BCNP Consultants GmbH. The first event took place in 2017 and has been now organized twice a year since 2018.
Dr. Holger Bengs, CEO Tel. +49 (0) 170 – 2971837
Varrentrappstrasse 40-42 D-60486 Frankfurt am Main Internet www.bcnp.comMail email@example.com
BCNP Consultants Gmbh
D-60486 Frankfurt am Main
phone: +49 (69) 603290-37
mobile: +49 (170) 9032849
Dr. Holger Bengs, CEO
mobile: +49 (0) 170 – 2971837
BCNP Consultants is a Germany-based Consultancy that specializes in the areas of Biotech, Chemistry, Nanotechnology and Pharmaceuticals (BCNP). BCNP's core competences include scientific and technical expertise, strong networks and industry knowledge. The company provides Strategy, Communication and Sales consulting services via its divisions BCNP strategy and BCNP connect. Specialist areas are market and technology analyses as well as Innovation scouting. Since 2015 BCNP has published the annual Compass to Europe´s Innovative Chemical Companies (www.chemistry-compass.eu) to encourage entrepreneurship in the chemical industry. In 2017 the marketplace “European Chemistry Partnering“ was initiated to bring together and engender dialog among creative minds and decision makers on an international stage.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid (KIMW) to present innovation workshop at the 4th European Chemistry Partnering here
News-ID: 1904313 • Views: 818
More Releases from BCNP Consultants GmbH
In line with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals: digital 5th ECP with over 1,2 …
• More than 350 participants from 30 countries met for the digital 5th ECP (European Chemistry Partnering) • In more than 1,200 online partnering conversations as well as numerous flash sessions, the traditional spirit of the largest speed dating event of the European chemical industry came alive again. March 01, 2021, Frankfurt / Main, Germany Corona notwithstanding: The 5th ECP lives – and is probably even more important than ever. The digital three-day
First digital European Chemistry Partnering: 3rd ECP Summer Summit on September …
• 103 start-ups from 23 countries are already using the first online speed dating event in the chemical industry • More than 350 participants have already registered, and more than 300 online partnering conversations have been arranged - in 20-minute slots across all time zones • 43 nations from all continents represented: Participants from Japan, Canada, USA and Chile, from Africa Morocco and South Africa will join the event 7 September 2020, Frankfurt am Main The 3rd
"Energy & Chemistry": At the 3rd European Chemistry Partnering, Start-ups presen …
- 4 Start-ups from the energy sector present their innovations - Thematic cooperation with InnoEnergy - Second Focus Topic after "Water & Chemistry 11 February 2019, Frankfurt am Main On 26 February 2019 the 3rd European Chemistry Partnering will take place in Frankfurt. Under the heading "Energy and Chemistry", four Start-ups from the field of energy will present themselves in Pitches. The presentations will take place in cooperation with the theme sponsor InnoEnergy -
"Water & Chemistry" - The first main topic at the 3rd European Chemistry Partner …
- 9 companies present their innovations on "Water & Chemistry". - Sponsor Isle Group guides through the program January 29, 2019, Frankfurt am Main, Germany On 26 February 2019 the 3rd European Chemistry Partnering (ECP) will take place in Frankfurt. For the first time at the ECP there will be interdisciplinary lectures, including "Water & Chemistry". The Isle Group, which specializes in the selection of innovative technologies and implementation consulting, will be presenting