Retailing Market - Is Germany Still Carry's Highest Potential?
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1552580-retailing-in-germany-market-1
"Retailing in Germany, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Germany retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Germany retail industry.
Germany’s retail industry has been registering steady growth in sales over the past few years, aided by a stable economy, which lead to greater spending power. Retail sales are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% over the next five years, driven by increasing employment, rising wages, and rapid growth in online sales.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1552580-retailing-in-germany-market-1
- Increase in spending levels aided by stable economy to drive retail growth
- Retail sales boosted by rising domestic consumption
- Furniture & floor coverings register the strongest growth, but from low base
- Home-related sectors exhibit stronger growth than essentials
- Online to register the highest growth over the next five years
- Demand and major investments in digital platforms drive sales through online
- Music, video, books, and stationery undermined by online availability.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
H&M, C&A, Reno, Intersport, Galeria Kaufhof, Deichmann, Ernsting's Family, Otto, Peek &, loppenburg, KiK, Edeka, Aldi, Lidl, REWE, Netto Marken, Kaufland, Penny, Real, Shell, Norma, "Media, Markt", Saturn, Euronics, Amazon, Expert, Vodafone, Conrad, "Deutsche, Telekom", "Notebooks, billiger", Lidl, Dm, Rossmann, Müller, Lidl, Aldi, Fielmann, Edeka, Apollo Optik, Douglas, Kaufland, IKEA, Hagebaumarkt, OBI, Bauhaus, Hornbach, Baumarkt, Höffner, Porta, Roller, Jysk Dänisches
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1552580
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Germany retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Germany retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1552580-retailing-in-germany-market-1
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Retailing Market - Is Germany Still Carry's Highest Potential? here
News-ID: 1852789 • Views: 838
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Instant Noodles Industry: Time to Invest in emerging Markets
HTF MI added a new research study in its database with title 'Instant Noodles Market In India 2017 with data on Demand and Market Segmentation of Nestle, ITC, HUL, Patanjali and Others' that includes detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Capital Foods Pvt. Ltd. , CG Foods India Pvt. Ltd. , GSK Consumer Healthcare (India) Ltd.,
E-payment Solutions Market Is Booming | Axis Bank, Airtel Payments Bank, HDFC Ba …
HTF MI added a new research study in its database with title 'E-payment Solutions Market in India (2018-2023) Overview, Share, Scope, Revenue, Trends, Drivers, Challenges,Segmentation based on Payment Mode (Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Prepaid Payment Installments) and Retail Electronic Clearance (NEFT, IMPS, UPI, Others)' that includes detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Airtel Payments Bank Limited
Air Care Market Key Segments Anticipated To Grow Now At Much Faster Rate
HTF MI added a new research study in its database with title 'Air Care Market in India (2018-2023) with Market Share of Product Categories (Home Fresheners, Car Fresheners, Bathroom Fresheners and Air Fresheners)' that includes detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Dabur India Limited, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Airance, J.K. Helene Curtis Limited, Midas Care Pharmaceuticals
Sports Nutrition & Fitness Supplements Update; What to Expect When Global Liquid …
Global Sports Nutrition & Fitness Supplements Market Report 2019 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing capital structure of the Global Sports Nutrition & Fitness Supplements Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are
More Releases for Retail
Blockchain in Retail Market
Blockchain or the distributed ledger technology is serving the retail industry for transforming the product processes.There is an increasing need for transparency for the product processes and for meeting the demand by the retail industry. This has majorly driven the blockchain in retail market. Further, factors including rising need for reduction of redundant data and rising need for limiting the total cost of ownership have supplemented the demand for blockchain
UK Retail Parks 2017
ReportsWeb.com published “UK Retail Parks 2017” from its database. The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials pertaining to the company. Report provides latest news for the past three months. Original Content: "UK Retail Parks 2017", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK channel, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. The retail parks market will outgrow total offline growth over the five years to 2022,
Worldwide Retail Analytics Market
Market Research Report on “Worldwide Retail Analytics Market Analysis and Forecast to 2025”. This report focuses on technology, market size, share, growth rate, opportunities and top manufacturers. Worldwide Retail Analytics Market 2017-2025 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating
UK Retail Parks 2017
"UK Retail Parks 2017", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK channel, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. The retail parks market will outgrow total offline growth over the five years to 2022, rising 13.8%. The increase in space, including new retail park openings and the extension of current parks, will drive growth, as will the changing tenant mix, which will attract new retail park
To enhance the portfolio and offering to the UK retail trade. Bizerba (UK) Ltd have expanded their offering of products to the portfolio. To accompany the additional products an added service to the retail trade is on site viewings. The service includes the entire retail product range which includes software and Meat and food slicers. All you have to do is contact Bizerba and book an appointment with the local
Rising Food Retail Sales Propelling Vietnam Retail Market
Food retail sales have been increasing continuously in the country from the past few years. The market is witnessing tremendous growth on the back of rising demand for western foods, dried processed food, and packaged convenience foods. In addition, the rising purchasing power and infrastructure developments are also helping food retail sales to grow. The modern retail formats, such as hypermarkets, air conditioned minimarts, supermarkets, and small shopping complexes are