The contract manufacturing services market for stem cells is expected to be worth over USD 2.5 billion by 2030, claims Roots Analysis
Owing to a highly regulated production environment and the need for state-of-the-art technologies and equipment, it is difficult for innovators to establish in-house expertise for the large-scale manufacturing of stem cell therapies. As a result, stem cell therapy developers are increasingly relying on contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) for their product development and manufacturing needs.
To order this 300+ page report, which features 120+ figures and 145+ tables, please visit this link https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/the-contract-manufacturing-services-market-for-stem-cells-is-expected-to-be-worth-over-usd-25-billion-by-2030-claims-roots-analysis/271.html
Key Market Insights
Over 80 CMOs presently claim to provide manufacturing services for stem cells therapies
- The market landscape is fragmented, featuring a mix of companies of all sizes; however, small and mid-sized companies represent 70% of the overall number of industry stakeholders. It is worth highlighting that over 50% of the CMOs claim to be capable of accommodating both clinical and commercial scales of operation.
100+ strategic alliances have been inked since 2015
- In fact, nearly 60% of the abovementioned deals were established post 2016. Majority of these agreements were observed to be focused on the manufacturing of various types of stem cells. It is worth highlighting that the maximum number of partnerships related to stem cell therapies were reported in 2018.
More than 80,000+ patients were reported to have been enrolled in stem cell therapy related trials, since 2010
- As a result, the manufacturing demand for such therapies can be anticipated to grow significantly over the next decade. The report features detailed projections of the future clinical and commercial demand for stem cell manufacturing, based on parameters, such as target patient population, dosing frequency, dose strength, source of stem cells, type of stem cells and key geographies.
Currently, there are more than 100 facilities dedicated to stem cell manufacturing
- The maximum share of the installed capacity belongs to large (more than 1,000 employees) and very large (more than 5,000 employees) companies. The report provides a detailed capacity analysis, taking into consideration the reported manufacturing capacities of industry stakeholders, and offering estimates on the distribution of the global contract manufacturing capacity for stem cell therapies, by company size, scale of operation and geography.
By 2030, North America and Europe are anticipated to capture over 70% of the market share
- Overall, the market is anticipated to witness an annualized growth rate of more than 20% over the next decade. In the long-term, the opportunity is expected to be well distributed across key stakeholder companies, which offer services for a diverse range of allogenic and autologous stem cell therapies.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this link https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/the-contract-manufacturing-services-market-for-stem-cells-is-expected-to-be-worth-over-usd-25-billion-by-2030-claims-roots-analysis/271.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading CMOs with expertise in stem cell production?
- What is the annual clinical and commercial demand for stem cell therapies?
- What is the current installed manufacturing capacity for stem cell therapies?
- What are the key challenges faced by stem cell manufacturers?
- What kind of partnership models (manufacturing agreements, licensing, process development, product development & commercialization, acquisitions, and others) are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- Which type of stem cells are anticipated to be responsible for generating the maximum revenues in this domain?
- What fraction of stem cell manufacturing operations are presently outsourced to CMOs?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The USD 2.5 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the stem cells contract manufacturing market has been analyzed across the following segments:
Scale of Operation
Size of Contract Manufacturer
- Large / Very Large
Source of Stem Cells
Type of Stem Cells
- Induced Pluripotent
Key geographical regions
- North America (US)
- Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain)
- Asia (Japan)
- Rest of the World
The report features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom the contract manufacturing opportunity related to stem cell therapies can be expected to witness substantial growth due to the rising demand for regenerative medicine across a number of therapeutic areas. The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Brian Dattilo (Manager of Business Development, Waisman Biomanufacturing)
- David Mckenna (Professor and American Red Cross Chair in Transfusion Medicine, University of Minnesota)
- Fiona Bellot (Business Development Manager, Roslin Cell Therapies)
- Gilles Devillers (General Manager, Bio Elpida)
- Mathilde Girard (Department Leader, Cell Therapy Innovation and Development, YposKesi)
The research covers detailed profiles of key players (illustrative list provided below) from across key global markets (North America, -Europe and Asia-Pacific); each profile provides an overview of the company, information on its service portfolio, manufacturing facilities, financial performance (if available), details on recent developments, as well as an informed future outlook.
- BioNTech Innovative Manufacturing Services
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics
- Nikon CeLL innovation
- Progenitor Cell Therapy (PCT)
- Roslin Cells
- WuXi Advanced Therapeutics
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/stem-cell-therapy-contract-manufacturing-market-2019-2030/271.html or email email@example.com
You may also be interested in the following titles:
1. Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Focus on Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disorders, 2019-2030
2. Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (2nd-edition), 2019-2030
3. Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019 - 2030
A430, 4th Floor, Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India. PIN - 160059
+1 (415) 800 3415
Leaders in Market Research focused on Biopharmaceutical and Medical Devices Industry
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release The contract manufacturing services market for stem cells is expected to be worth over USD 2.5 billion by 2030, claims Roots Analysis here
News-ID: 1845387 • Views: 229
More Releases from Roots Analysis
Chronic Kidney Disease Market: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competit …
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Chronic Kidney Disease Market: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights” report to its list of offerings. Ishita Nanda, the principal analyst, stated, “Chronic kidney disease is responsible for approximately 5-10 million deaths per year, worldwide. In fact, over 90% of the patients suffering from reduced kidney function are unaware of their medical condition. The market is therefore, characterized by a pressing need
Real World Evidence: Market Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2018-2030
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Real World Evidence: Market Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2018-2030” report to its list of offerings. Prabhjot Kaur, the principal analyst, stated, “Currently, close to 200 industry players are actively involved in providing real world data / analytics / services to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. Of these, more than 120 players leverage clinical data (derived from medical and patient care records) and
Smart Wearables: The Future of Personalized Healthcare
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of the “Smart Wearables in Healthcare, 2016-2030” report to its list of offerings. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the current market landscape with respect to key players and specific applications of the diverse range of products in this sector. It also presents a detailed future outlook and opportunity analysis of the smart wearables market from a healthcare and fitness perspective. Tapish Dogra,
CELL LINE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES MARKET TO WITNESS STEADY GROWTH IN THE COMING DEC …
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Cell Line Development Services Market, 2017-2027” report to its list of offerings. The report features an extensive study on the rapidly growing market of cell line development and manufacturing services providers. The report presents an elaborate compilation of research, analysis and opinions on several key aspects of the market. Akanksha Bhagtani, the principal analyst, said, “The growing pipeline of biological drugs has resulted
More Releases for Cell
Global GMP Cell Banking Market By Type - Mammalian Cell, Microbial Cell, Insect …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Global GMP Cell Banking Market By Type - Mammalian Cell, Microbial Cell, Insect Cell and Others" to its huge collection of research reports. This report researches the worldwide GMP Cell Banking market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions. This study categorizes the global GMP Cell Banking breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type
Cell Culture Market Size, Cell Culture Market Share, Cell Culture Market Trends …
According to a new research published by Polaris Market Research the global cell culture market is anticipated to reach more than USD 49 billion by 2026. Cell culture is a rapidly emerging as an implement for analyzing and treating various disease such as Alzheimer’s and cancer. Request for Sample of This Research Report @ https://bit.ly/2D7pZ5u Top Key Players: - Becton, Dickinson and Company Biospherix EMD Millipore Eppendorf AG Merck KGaA Sartorius AG VWR International Cell culture is a rapidly emerging
Cell Therapy Market Cell Therapy Clinical Pipeline Report 2022
For Report Sample Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-11-47067990 Report Table of Contents Introduction to Cell Therapy Necessity for Cell Therapy Treatment 2.1 Emergence of Stem Cell Research 2.2 Benefits of Using the Stem Cell for Research and Treatment Application of Stem Cells in Cell Therapy 3.1 Stem Cells Ability to Differentiate 3.1.1 Totipotent Stem Cells 3.1.2 Pluripotent Stem Cells 3.1.3 Multipotent
Global Cell Therapy Market & Cell Therapy Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
The cell therapy industry is rapidly growing industry with the several new products that having been accepted for clinical use over the past few years. There are many challenges that need to be resolved wisely before the cell therapies are widely accepted, including the optimization of their manufacture. There is much to be explored about the specific features of the stem cells and about the efficacy and safety of the
Cell Science 2017
It takes us immense pleasure to announce the conference that “Annual Congress on Cell Science, Stem Cell Research & Regenerative Medicine” which is going to be held during November 29-30, 2017 at Atlanta, USA. Cell Science 2017 conference will focus on the latest and exciting innovations in all areas of Cell Biologists and Stem Cell Researchers which offer a unique opportunity for investigators across the globe to meet, network, and perceive
Cell Science 2017
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned medical peer-review publisher and conferences organizer established in the year 1984 publishes and hosts the work of researchers in a manner that exemplifies the highest standards in research integrity.With a legacy of 30 years of excellence in Medical Publishing we are endorsed by various societies like International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, International Society of Addiction Medicine, European Biotechnology Thematic Network Association, World Federation of