Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 Key Players Are Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH and others
The lung cancer decreases the ability of lungs to supply oxygen to the bloodstream. It is one of the highly diagnosed diseases and among all the cancers, lung cancer has the highest rate of mortality in both men as well as women. The primary lung carcinoma initiates from epithelial cells and categorized as small-cell lung cancer (SCLC), non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and lung carcinoid tumor. More than 80% of the lung cancers are found to be NSCLC. These types of cancer are distinguished by their size as they are seen under the microscope. NSCLC is further classified as adenocarcinoma, large cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma. SCLC is also known as oat cell cancer and includes combined small cell carcinoma and small cell carcinoma.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
• Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
• ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Novartis AG
• Eli Lilly and Company
• Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• CELGENE CORPORATION
• AMGEN INC.
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
• Pfizer Inc.
• Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
• GlaxoSmithKline plc.
• Astellas Pharma Inc.
• Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd. and many others.
Segmentation: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented into seven notable segments which are cancer type, molecule type, drug class, treatment type, therapy type, end user, distribution channel.
• On the basis of cancer type, the market is segmented into non-small cell lung cancer, metastatic lung cancer, mesothelioma, chest wall tumors, pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors, mediastinal tumors. In 2019, non-small cell lung cancer is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• On the basis of molecule type, the market is segmented into small molecules, biologics. In 2019, small molecules are expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• On the drug class, the market is segmented into alkylating agents, antimetabolites, mitotic inhibitors, multikinase inhibitors, EGFR inhibitors, others. In 2019, antimetabolites are expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and other drugs. In 2019, targeted therapy is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. On the basis of therapy type, the market is segmented into single drug therapy, combination therapy. In 2019, combination therapy is expected to be growing at the CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, homecare, others. In 2019, homecare is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online and others. In 2019, hospital pharmacy is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: Production Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter 4: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter 5: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 6: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 7: Major Source Analysis
Chapter 8: Major Application Analysis
Chapter 9: Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter 10: Global and Regional Market Forecast
Chapter 11: Major Manufacturers Analysis
Chapter 12: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter 13: Conclusions
Chapter 14: Appendix
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Key Market Highlights:
• In January 2019, the company entered into a merger agreement with the Bristol-Myers Squibb Company under which the Bristol-Myers Squibb will be acquiring Celgene in a stock and cash transaction with the equity value of around USD 7400 million. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the companies.
• In January 2018, European Commission approved Amgen and Allergan’s MVASI (Biosimilar Bevacizumab) which can be used for the treatment of certain types of cancer. This drug can be used for the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or this can be used in the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous NSCLC when it is given in the combination with erlotinib. This drug can be launch will give a significant milestone to the company as this is used for a variety of cancer treatments.
• In January 2019, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted approval for the new indication for ALIMTA in combination with the KEYTRUDA which is marketed and developed by Merck and platinum chemotherapy for treating the people with metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC, with no ALK genomic or EGFR tumor aberrations. This will create a landmark for the company and with this the company will be able to market their product in the U.S. market.
• In October 2018, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Compugen (Canada) has entered into a clinical collaboration for the evaluation of therapeutic regimen in advanced solid tumor. This will help the company to strengthen their market presence.
• In January 2019, Bristol-Myers Squibb is entered into an agreement to acquire Celgene (U.S.). With this acquisition Bristol-Myers Squibb is able to create a premier innovative biopharma company which will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer therapeutics market.
• In March 2019, FDA approved the Roche’s Tecentriq in combination with the chemotherapy for initially treating adults with an extensive stage of small cell lung cancer. This would help company to enhance its customer base.
• In July 2017, AstraZeneca and MedImmune, which is its global biologics R&D arm announced that the FDA granted a Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the Imfinzi (durvalumab) for treating patients with locally advanced and unresectable NSCLC, whose disease did not progressed after the platinum based chemoradiation therapy. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
Key points for analysis:
To get a comprehensive overview of the Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market.
To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market is flourishing.
Recent industry trends and developments
Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Inquire for Further Detailed Information About Lung Cancer Therapeutics Report Before Buying : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 Key Players Are Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH and others here
News-ID: 1752438 • Views: 561
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
Water Treatment Chemicals market 2020 Is Thriving Worldwide with BASF SE, Kemira …
A DBMR team makes use of simple language and easy to understand statistical images to provide thorough information and in-depth data on the industry and Global Water Treatment Chemicals market. The company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the market have been taken into consideration here. The report also shares gross margin, market share, attractiveness index, and value and volume growth of all of the
Global Aluminum Systems Market Size, Share, Trends, Business Strategy To 2026 | …
Global Aluminum Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 134.1 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 213.7 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise of market value can be attributed to the rising technological advancements in the market. The Aluminum Systems market report covers the competitive scenario of the primary players operating in
Global Refrigerant Market 2025: Growth, Emerging Trends And Forecast By Arkema S …
Global Refrigerant Market is expected to reach 2,019.96 Thousand Metric Tons by 2025 from 1,306.44 Thousand Metric Tons in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The Refrigerant market research report offers an in-depth analysis of the global market size
Global Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Market Future Forecast Repor …
The most appropriate, exclusive, realistic and admirable market research report is delivered with devotion depending upon your business needs. With the precise base year and the historic year, estimations and calculations are performed in this Global Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Market report. Market share analysis and key trend analysis are the key accomplishing factors in this Global Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Market report. Report helps you recognize how the market
More Releases for Chapter
SISA’s Dharshan Shanthamurthy Addresses ISACA Bangalore Chapter
Bengaluru May 1, 2019: SISA Information Security, a global payment security specialist, announced that Mr. Dharshan Shanthamurthy, Founder and CEO, SISA Information Security recently delivered an informative address on payment security to the ISACA Bangalore Chapter on Saturday 27th April 2019. Mr. Shanthamurthy drew from his own first hand observations of the payment industry, garnered over the years. He spoke about emerging trends in the payments industry, including some of
Chapter 4 of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'
While the first three chapters of Ayushmann Khurrana and Parineeti Chopra starrer 'Meri Pyari Bindu' tickled our funny bones, the fourth chapter has already made its way. Parineeti shared it on her Twitter handle by tweeting, "So easy to scandalise Abhi's MOM!!! Hahhahahaha here is Chapter 4 :) Bindu v/s Ma 😎😎😎 #MeriPyaariBindu." The chapter 4 shows Tom and Jerry equation between Bindu and Abhimanyu's mom. Bindu, who is Abhi's neighbour
AFEA Welcomes New Chapter President
Leader in Financial Literacy Continues to Expand The American Financial Education Alliance is dedicated to providing financial education and increasing financial literacy within communities all over the country. Today, the Board of Directors has chosen to continue to do just that, by unanimously voting in Robert Wolf as the new Chapter President of AFEA’s Orange, CA Chapter. With the addition of Robert Wolf as the new Chapter President, AFEA is expanding
AFEA Welcomes New Chapter President
The American Financial Education Alliance is dedicated to providing financial education and increasing financial literacy within communities all over the country. Today, the Board of Directors has chosen to continue to do just that, by unanimously voting in Anthony Cucchi as the new Chapter President of AFEA’s Newton Square, PA Chapter. With the addition of Anthony Cucchi as the new Chapter President, AFEA is expanding its geographical footprint to cover
AFEA Welcomes New Chapter President
Leader in Financial Literacy Continues to Expand The American Financial Education Alliance is dedicated to providing financial education and increasing financial literacy within communities all over the country. Today, the Board of Directors has chosen to continue to do just that, by unanimously voting in Angelica Jones as the new Chapter President of AFEA’s Glendale, California Chapter. With the addition of Angelica Jones as the new Chapter President, AFEA is expanding
CCIM Washington State Chapter Launches New Website
The Washington State Chapter of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) announces the launch of its newly designed website at www.CCIMWA.com. “As CCIM-WA continues to grow and expand, we are pleased to announce the launch of our new site that has been redesigned to include quality content to inform, educate, and empower our members and enhance their user experience” said Robert Messmer, CCIM-WA Chapter President. “The new website reflects our