Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Report Forecasting CAGR 12.4% Growth by 2026: Comprehensive Competitors Study By by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH and others
Lung cancer is type of cancer which decreases the efficiency of lungs to supply oxygen to the bloodstream. This is one of the most common forms of cancers which accounts for the highest mortality rates. The lung cancer can be categorized as an uncontrolled growth of cell in the lungs. The main cause of lung cancers is pipes, cigarette smoking, cigar smoking, and asbestos exposure. Almost around 80.0% of the total lung cancers are non-small cell lung cancer. This kind of cancer is distinguished by their size as they are seen under the microscope. The most common symptoms of lung cancer are coughing, weight loss, chest pains, and shortness of breath. Lung cancers can be treated by various types of therapies like vaccines, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapies.
Global lung cancer therapeutics market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Some of the major players operating in the global lung cancer therapeutics market are Roche, AstraZeneca Plc, Agennix AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Merck, Sanofi-Aventis, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, and Hoffman-La Roche, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, and Celgene Corporation, Sanofi, Merck & Co., Inc among others.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
• In November 2018, Johnson & Johnson and Janssen Biotech(U.S.) launched a potentially more than USD 1.255 billion collaboration with Seoul-based Yuhan Corporation (South Korea) for the development of its non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) drug, Lazertinib. This drug is now under study in an ongoing Phase I/II trial in South Korea. The new product launch will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer treatment.
• In April 2018, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd has launched Tecentriq in India which can be used for two types of cancers – urothelial carcinoma and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). This will give the company to expand their market in Indian market.
Get Detailed TOC https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
Increasing incidences of lung cancer due to rising smoking population.
Players are adopting various strategies to expand their product portfolio
Growing demand for targeted therapies, presence of highly efficient drugs, increase in geriatric population, and rise in the prevalence of unhealthy lifestyles.
Poor cancer diagnostic facilities in many developing countries.
Limited options for treatment, and the vast unmet requirement for diagnosis
Segmentation: Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
Global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented into seven notable segments which are cancer
• molecule type
• drug class
• treatment type
• therapy type
• end user
• distribution channel
On the basis of cancer type, the market is segmented into non-small cell lung cancer, metastatic lung cancer, mesothelioma, chest wall tumors, pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors, mediastinal tumors. In 2019, non-small cell lung cancer is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• In March 2019, FDA approved the Roche’s Tecentriq in combination with the chemotherapy for initially treating adults with an extensive stage of small cell lung cancer. This would help company to enhance its customer base.
On the basis of molecule type, the market is segmented into small molecules, biologics. In 2019, small molecules are expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• In January 2019, Bristol-Myers Squibb is entered into an agreement to acquire Celgene (U.S.). With this acquisition Bristol-Myers Squibb is able to create a premier innovative biopharma company which will increase the company’s product line for the lung cancer therapeutics market.
On the drug class, the market is segmented into alkylating agents, antimetabolites, mitotic inhibitors, multikinase inhibitors, EGFR inhibitors, others. In 2019, antimetabolites are expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• In October 2018, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Compugen (Canada) has entered into a clinical collaboration for the evaluation of therapeutic regimen in advanced solid tumor. This will help the company to strengthen their market presence.
On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, and other drugs. In 2019, targeted therapy is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• In July 2017, AstraZeneca and MedImmune, which is its global biologics R&D arm announced that the FDA granted a Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the Imfinzi (durvalumab) for treating patients with locally advanced and unresectable NSCLC, whose disease did not progressed after the platinum based chemoradiation therapy. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
On the basis of therapy type, the market is segmented into single drug therapy, combination therapy. In 2019, combination therapy is expected to be growing at the CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• In January 2019, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted approval for the new indication for ALIMTA in combination with the KEYTRUDA which is marketed and developed by Merck and platinum chemotherapy for treating the people with metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC, with no ALK genomic or EGFR tumor aberrations. This will create a landmark for the company and with this the company will be able to market their product in the U.S. market.
On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, homecare, others. In 2019, homecare is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• In January 2018, European Commission approved Amgen and Allergan’s MVASI (Biosimilar Bevacizumab) which can be used for the treatment of certain types of cancer. This drug can be used for the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or this can be used in the treatment of metastatic or recurrent non-squamous NSCLC when it is given in the combination with erlotinib. This drug can be launch will give a significant milestone to the company as this is used for a variety of cancer treatments.
On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online and others. In 2019, hospital pharmacy is expected to be growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
• In January 2019, the company entered into a merger agreement with the Bristol-Myers Squibb Company under which the Bristol-Myers Squibb will be acquiring Celgene in a stock and cash transaction with the equity value of around USD 7400 million. This would help in the expansion of the product portfolio of the companies.
Speak to Author https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Report Forecasting CAGR 12.4% Growth by 2026: Comprehensive Competitors Study By by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH and others here
News-ID: 1737010 • Views: 691
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
E-Sports Market Competitive Outlook 2020: Leading Players Are Epic Games, Ninten …
New Jersey, United States: The eSports report is prepared by performing high-level market research analysis of key marketplace segments to identify opportunities, challenges, drivers, and market structures for the clients. With an efficient and comprehensive market research study, this eSports market research report provides the facts associated with any subject in the field of marketing. The market insights acquired through this market research report facilitates a more defined understanding of
Business Process Management (BPM) in Real Estate Market to see Major Growth by 2 …
Data Bridge Market Research recently introduced Global Business Process Management (BPM) in Real Estate Market research study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2026. The market Study is segmented by key regions which are accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players in the study are IBM Corporation, Oracle, Red
Solid State Drive Market with Top Key Competitors | SAMSUNG; Intel Corporation; …
The latest 100+ page survey report on Solid State Drive Market is released by Data Bridge Market Research covering various players of the industry selected from global geographies like U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Turkey, Saudi Arabia & U.A.E. A perfect mix of quantitative & qualitative Market information highlighting developments, industry challenges that
Service Robotics Market Innovative Technology Growth Applications, Analysis of K …
Data Bridge Market Research recently introduced Service Robotics Market research study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2026. The market Study is segmented by key regions which are accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players in the study are Parrot Drones SAS; GeckoSystems Intl. Corp.; KUKA AG; DJI; Omron
More Releases for CAGR
Wireless Charging Industry Climbing Towards CAGR 45.5%
According to a recent report published by Allied Market Research, titled, Global Wireless Charging Market by Technology and Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025, The global wireless charging market was valued at $5,220.0 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $71,213.0 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 38.7% from 2018 to 2025. At present, Asia-Pacific dominates the market, followed by North America. In 2017, the U.S.
Xanthates Market CAGR to Grow at 4.7%
Persistence Market Research in its latest report projects that the global xanthates market will grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period (2017-2025). Owing to Xanthates’ excellent mineral ore processing capabilities, its global sales have witnessed a significant rise in recent years. Mining complexity and declining ore quality have led to a major increase in demand for specialty chemicals to process ores. Towards the end of 2025, around
Global Serious Games Market Show 19.2% CAGR
A new report added by Allied Market Research, forecast that the global serious games market was valued at $2,731 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $9,167 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 19.2% from 2017 to 2023. The consumers segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific generated the highest revenue in the global serious games market in 2016 due to
Biogas Market CAGR to Grow at 6.5%
Global demand for biogas has witnessed a spike in demand, owing to mounting concerns over depleting fossil reserves and environmental impact of conventional fuels. According to Future Market Insights, global biogas market revenues totalled nearly US$ 24.5 Bn in 2015. During the forecast period 2016-2026, global biogas revenues are estimated to reach US$ 48, 761.2 million, growing at a steady 6.5% CAGR. Between 2016 and 2026, the global biogas revenues
Bioinsecticides market expecting CAGR 5.4%
Reports And Markets Publish a New Market Research Report On –"Bioinsecticides market- Growth, Trends, Forecast for the period (2017 - 2022)" Access Full Report With Table Of Contents @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/1071910-global-bioinsecticides-market-growth-trends-forecast-for-the-period-2017-2022 Pesticides constitute the largest category within the market for crop protection chemicals, with biopesticides accounting for a comparatively minute share. Global consumption of synthetic insecticides is projected to reach 833.32 thousand tons by volume and USD 19.6 billion by value by 2020
Biofertilizers Market witnessing a CAGR of 13.3%
Reports And Markets Publish a New Market Research Report On –"Biofertilizers Market - By Microorganism, Application and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2016 -2021)" Access Full Report With Table Of Contents @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/1071907-global-biofertilizers-market-by-microorganism-application-forecasts-2016-2021 Market Insights The global biofertilizers market, estimated at USD 590.9 million in 2015, is projected to reach USD 1.23 billion by 2021, witnessing a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period. The biofertilizers market is highly fragmented, with many small