Stainless Steel & Aluminium Supplier
Common Products Offered by Euro Steel:
1. Stainless Steel Products:
• Sheets: They store sheets in grades 304L, 316L, 310S etc. Exotic grades like 904L, 2205, 304H etc. These sheets are available on request. You will get sheet lengths from 1000 to 6000 mm. Cold rolled sheets are available in PVC and 2B finishes.
• Pipes: Euro Steel supplies various stainless steel pipes like specification tube, decorative tube, schedule piping, heat exchanger tube, ISO metric pipe, custom made pipes etc. They generally make 6-meter-long pipes in average which are 12 to 80 inches in diameter.
• BSP fittings: BSP or British Standard Pipes are available at Euro Steel in 150 LBS and 3000 LBS fittings with 316 grades. Their common length ranges from 1/8 inch to 4 inches. Popular products are full, half and reducing couplings, tees, caps, plugs, 45° and 90° elbows etc.
• Others: Euro Steel’s other stainless steel products are plates, coils, tread plates, decorative finishes, ornamental tubing, buttweld fittings, flanges, valves and sections etc.
2. Aluminium Products:
• Plates: Euro Steel supplies aluminium plates for general engineering, agricultural, tooling plates, transport, truck bodies, boat, shipbuilding and other purposes. Sizes available include 2000 – 3000mm and 1000 – 1250mm.
• Coils: They offer aluminium coils for various purposes such as cladding, transporting, making truck bodies, insulation and for use in the building industry. These coils are available with a thickness from 0.5mm to 2.5mm and width from 1000mm to 1500mm.
• Tread plates: Euro Steel supplies durable and decorative aluminium tread plates with a functional non-slip surface. These are used as flooring, decking, loading bays, vehicle accessories, stair-tread, kick plates, walkways etc. as well as for decorative purposes.
• Others: Other aluminium products provided by Euro Steel are sheets, tooling plates, decorative finishes, std. extruded tubing, std. extruded sections, specialised extrusions etc.
3. Special Alloys:
Besides stainless steel and aluminium, Euro Steel imports special alloys like nickel alloys, titanium grades, special carbon steels, precipitation hardening steels, heat exchanger tubes and components, copper-nickel alloys, admiralty brass, aluminium brass, clad plates, explosive clad plates etc.
For more information about the products they import, please visit their website: https://www.eurosteel.co.za
About Euro Steel:
Euro Steel specialises in supplying corrosion-resistant materials. They are certified with BBBEE and are proud to be a part of the African Metals Corporation (AFMETCO).
10 Commercial Rd, Wadeville, Germiston
Gauteng, 1422, South Africa
Tel: + 27 (0) 86 123 3876
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Stainless Steel & Aluminium Supplier here
News-ID: 1697980 • Views: 555
More Releases from Euro Steel
Euro Steel-Full Range of Stainless Steel Products
Euro Steel is best known as South Africa’s largest local distributor as well as exporter of aluminium, stainless steel, corrosion-resistant materials and other special steels. The company operates from most of the major cities in South Africa. It also carries out its operations from Mozambique, Zambia and Namibia. Industries Supported by Euro Steel: Euro Steel supports several industries which includes petrochemicals, oil and gas, light engineering, rail, pulp and paper and mining
Distributors of Stainless Steel and Aluminium Products
Euro Steel is a South African Company that has established itself as one of the leading suppliers of stainless steel and aluminium products. Operating as a part of the AFMETCO group, the company strictly adheres to their guidelines in all their manufacturing processes. The Company operates not only throughout South Africa, but it also actively in Namibia, Zambia and Mozambique. Through its services and supply of high-quality steel and aluminium
Leading Distributor of Stainless Steel and Aluminium Products
Euro Steel is a reputed South African company that offers different types of products made of stainless steel, special steels and aluminium. The company strictly adheres to the guidelines of AFMETCO while manufacturing their products. The company also works actively in Zambia, Namibia and Mozambique and it supports different industries like sugar, petro-chemicals, engineering and mining. Some of the significant products manufactured by the company are illustrated below: Stainless Steel Products: At Euro
Euro Steel: Meeting All Your Stainless Steel and Aluminium Requirements
Euro Steel, a part of the AFMETCO group, has grown in leaps and bounds to become one of the largest suppliers of stainless steel and aluminium products in South Africa. The company also works actively in Zambia, Namibia and Mozambique. By supplying high-quality stainless steel and aluminium products, Euro Steel supports vital industries like sugar, rail, power, petrochemicals, mining, etc. Stainless Steel Products Available at Euro Steel Euro Steel is a member
More Releases for Africa
Energy Drinks in South Africa
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Energy Drinks in South Africa to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Energy Drinks in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the
Meat in South Africa 2017
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Meat in South Africa 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Meat in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential
14th Africa Independents Forum
The 14th Africa Independents Forum 2016, 25-26th May, gathers together leading independents and corporate players worldwide and from across Africa, both listed and unlisted, large and small, established and new entrants, and provides enhanced exposure to the wider Africa-wide upstream industry in oil, and gas, exploration and development, including issues in crude oil and financial markets, engaging equity financiers, banks, private equity and investors found on the AIM and LSE,
Vizocom Selects iSAT Africa as Its Africa C-band Partner
Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions. Sharjah, UAE, March 02, 2016 -- Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions such as data solutions including C-band VSAT services and
23rd Africa Oil Week
While the African Continent continues to attract a steady stream of oil and gas commitments in its fast-growing oil, gas-LNG and energy industry, our landmark Africa Oil Week 2016 event will again showcase Africa’s Governments, National Oil Companies, Licensing Agencies and corporate players shaping the continent’s future – in exploration and production/development, across new frontiers and established basins; onshore in the Rifts and offshore in the shelf and deep-water, providing
Avnet extends its Africa focus
Avnet Technology Solutions, the solutions distribution leader and an operating group of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), has extended its focus on the fast growing African region by investing heavily in the resources with a dedicated team of highly skilled sales, technical, financial and marketing professionals to expand its footprint across the continent. Avnet is also expanding its portfolio of products, solutions and services for solution providers on the African continent. A