The Baby Food Market in Italy 2017 | Heinz Italia SpA, Danone, Nestlé Italia SpA, Humana Italia SpA, Unifarm SpA, Hipp Italia srl
"The Baby Food Market in Italy 2017" is an analytical report by Publisher which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Italian market.
The Italian baby food market has been contracting for the past six years, and enforced price decreases in the milks sector and lower prices in real terms in all other sectors, have depressed values. Overall consumption fell by 12.8% and retail sales fell by 10.6% in current price terms between 2010 and 2016. Nonetheless, per capita consumption remains high. Consumption of milks remains low, due to high prices and increased breastfeeding rates. Demand is expected to continue to fall, largely due to the forecast decline in the number of births, and slow economic progress. Between 2016 and 2022 consumption is predicted to decline by 7% in terms of volume and with value growth of 6%.
Get Sample Copy Of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001858631/sample
Companies Profiled in this report includes: Heinz Italia SpA, Danone, Nestlé Italia SpA, Humana Italia SpA, Unifarm SpA, Hipp Italia srl, A Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite srl, Granarolo SpA
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
- Italy's baby population (aged 0-3 years) has declined steadily since a recent peak of just over million babies in 2009. By 2016, the total had dropped to million, a fall of 12.8% compared with 2006.
- The market for baby food stood at tons in 2016, representing a 12.8% decrease over 2010 adversely affected by the fall in the number of births, as well as by the poor economic situation.
- Wet meals are the largest category in both volume and value terms, accounting for 49% of consumption and 41.5% of retail sales.
- All of the leading market players are involved in the local production of baby food. The market is dominated by the multinationals Heinz and Danone with a combined 79.5% of value sales and 83.8% of volume sales in 2016.
- Vegetable-based and sweet meals account for the vast majority of exports, with milks & cereals accounting for just 5% in 2015.
- Grocery stores account for the majority of value sales, at 84% in 2016, a share that has been steadily rising since 2010, largely due to the convenience and lower prices often offered by the grocery sector.
Get Discount of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001858631/discount
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Table of Content:
Background to the Market
Birth: Live Birth Rates
Birth: Live Births by Region
Birth: Measures to Boost the Birth Rate
Key Features and Developments
Baby Finger Foods
Production and trade
Heinz Italia SpA
Nestlé Italia SpA
Humana Italia SpA
Baby Food Retailing
Key Macro-economic Forecasts
Prospects and forecasts
Birth And Population Projections
Additional Data Tables
Complete Report: https://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001858631/buy/3275
Name: Sameer Joshi
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Request for Customization:
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of Market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
533, 5th floor, Amanora Township,
Amanora Chambers, East Block,
Kharadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release The Baby Food Market in Italy 2017 | Heinz Italia SpA, Danone, Nestlé Italia SpA, Humana Italia SpA, Unifarm SpA, Hipp Italia srl here
News-ID: 1695349 • Views: 568
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Global Location Based Virtual Reality Market Report Based on Current and Future …
The New Report “Global Location Based Virtual Reality Market" published by Reports Web, covers the competitive landscape analysis and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also covers the major region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South & Central America and its growth rate. Top Companies Covered in this Report: BidOn Games Studio, Exit Realty Corporation, Tyffon Inc., Cortex, SpaceVR, NEXT NOW, INC.,
Global Nonprofit Advocacy Software Market Report Based on Current and Future Tre …
The New Report “Global Nonprofit Advocacy Software Market" published by Reports Web, covers the competitive landscape analysis and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also covers the major region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South & Central America and its growth rate. Top Companies Covered in this Report: Blackbaud, Bloomerang, NationBuilder, Salsa Labs, Luminate, Crowdskout, EveryAction, NeonCRM, VeryConnect, ActionKit, One Click Politics,
Global Fleet Management Services Market Research Report 2021 | Michelin, Automot …
The New Report “Global Fleet Management Services Market" published by Reports Web, covers the competitive landscape analysis and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also covers the major region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South & Central America and its growth rate. Top Companies Covered in this Report: • Michelin • Automotive Digest • Opentech • Pointer Telocation Systems Ltd. • ALD Automotive • Zatix • LM Get sample copy of “Fleet Management Services Market” at:
Global Lease Accounting and Management Software Market Trends Analysis, Size, Sh …
The New Report “Global Lease Accounting and Management Software Market" published by Reports Web, covers the competitive landscape analysis and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also covers the major region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South & Central America and its growth rate. Top Companies Covered in this Report: Tango, MRI Software, PowerPlan, IBM, Visual Lease, TURBO-Lease, KPMG, Soft4Lessee, LeaseQuery, Accruent,
More Releases for Italia
Global Relaxation Beds Sales Market 2017 - Living Earth Crafts, Holl's, Fitnessw …
Global Relaxation Beds Sales Market 2017 covers a complete market structure across the world with the detailed analysis of major key factors. This report provides strategic recommendations consulted by the industrial experts including market forecasts, profit, supply, latest market trends, demands and much more. The global market with the impact of future aspects is well discussed further in every possible way. Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/100266/request-sample Primary researches have been
Sustainable Logistics for Decathlon Italia
The new logistics hub located in Brandizzo, serves 25 stores and guarantees clients that products are delivered in the shortest possible time, with the lowest CO2 emissions. This warehouse has a gross surface area of roughly 23,000 m2, and is divided into two units; one unit is mainly dedicated to picking while the other one only stocks bulky material. A new layout has been studied here and will be used in all
WRS Italia: an international view
Nowadays themes related to the energy saving and recycling are relevant and significant topics to be considered to respect and protect the environment. Government, corporate and enterprises, key players in the countries’ economies, have a pivotal role in the environment safeguard and objectification of these purposes. Thus, these aims can be realized through the development of innovative systems and machines to involve companies to recycle and preserve the environment. Hence, WRS
WRS Italia: a glance towards the future
Nowadays, environment, pollution, resources exploitation and recycling are considered pivotal themes and main characters in the agenda of companies, organization, and authorities. A large number of companies are making several efforts to support present and future recycling activities and numerous are also the challenges that businesses and governments are facing in order to employ and manage our planet resources. WRS Italia, in these issues, plays a role particularly active that
snom technology al via anche in Italia
Berlino, Germania, 3 dicembre 2008 - snom technology AG, produttore di telefoni VoIP basati sullo standard SIP aperto, non risente della crisi economica che sta attualmente colpendo i mercati internazionali: l’azienda infatti, oltre ad aver appena ricevuto per il secondo anno consecutivo il “Deloitte Technology Fast 50-Award”, che premia le aziende con la più alta crescita degli ultimi cinque anni, superando ampiamente il valore medio di crescita identificato da Deloitte,
Decatec Grid Computing in Italia
Decatec (www.decatec.it) annuncia la disponibilita' immediata sul mercato italiano del software Digipede Network (www.digipede.net), il software di grid computing per Windows e Microsoft .NET. Grid Computing : Novita' sul mercato italianoIl software permette di aggregare multipli PC o servers con Microsoft Windows in un grid al fine di creare una griglia di calcolo per affrontare problematiche di calcolo tecniche e scientifiche con la potenza aggregata di decine, centinaia o migliaia