Construction in the Czech Republic - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
The government's efforts to enhance transport, commercial and industrial infrastructure will support the growth of the industry over the forecast period (2019-2023). The industry's output is expected to be supported by improvements in business confidence over the forecast period, which will drive investment in infrastructure, commercial, residential projects and energy infrastructure. The government plans to invest CZK3.5 trillion (US$162.4 billion) to develop the country's overall infrastructure by 2030. The focus on the development of nuclear and renewable energy infrastructure is also expected to drive industry growth.
Get sample copy of “Construction in the Czech Republic Market” at: www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012540582/sample
- Publisher expects the infrastructure construction market to retain its leading position over the forecast period, and account for 26.3% of the industry's total value in 2023. The government plans to invest CZK2.6 trillion (US$122.4 billion) for the maintenance and expansion of transport infrastructure by 2030.
- Publisher expects the energy and utilities construction market to record a forecast-period CAGR of 3.42% in nominal terms. The government aims to generate 46-58% of the country's total electricity production through nuclear power by 2040. Accordingly, the plan seeks to add 2,500MW of new nuclear energy capacity by 2035.
- The government plans to launch the 11-year National Investment Plan for the period of 2019-2030. The plan seeks to invest CZK3.5 trillion (US$162.4 billion) to develop overall infrastructure between 2019 and 2030. Accordingly, 17,000 projects will be implemented across the country by 2030, in the areas of transport, energy, utilities, education, housing, communication and healthcare development.
- Forecast-period growth in the institutional construction market will be supported by the government's focus on research and development. In 2018, the government approved public funding for large research infrastructure until 2022. Accordingly, the financial support will be provided to 48 large research infrastructures, in the areas of biological and medical sciences, physical sciences and engineering, social sciences and humanities, environmental sciences and energy.
- The total construction project pipeline in the Czech Republic - as tracked by Publisher, and including all mega projects with a value above US$25 million - stands at CZK574.6 billion (US$27.0 billion). The pipeline, which includes all projects from pre-planning to execution, is well balanced, with 49.2% of the pipeline value being in projects in the pre-execution and execution stages as of February 2019.
Have any query? Enquire about report at: www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012540582/discount
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in the Czech Republic.
- Historical (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2023) valuations of the construction industry in the Czech Republic, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Publisher's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using Publisher's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Get Complete Report at: www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW00012540582/buy/1950
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Construction in the Czech Republic - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 here
News-ID: 1662179 • Views: 73
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Taxi APP Market Growth Set to Surge Significantly during 2019 – 2024 | Appypie …
Global Taxi APP Market Growth Status and Outlook 2019-2024 Taxi APP is a smart phone application, passengers can easily release taxi information through the phone, and immediately communicate with the driver who takes the order, greatly improving the efficiency of taxi. This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Taxi APP market by product type, application, key companies and key regions. Get Sample Copy Of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012805069/sample Companies Profiled
Shared Web Hosting Service Market Emerging Trends, Demand, Future Scenario and G …
Global Shared Web Hosting Service Market Growth Status and Outlook 2019-2024 Shared web hosting service refers to a web hosting service where many websites reside on one web server connected to the Internet. This is generally the most economical option for hosting, as the overall cost of server maintenance is amortized over many customers. Shared web hosting means exactly what it says – you share a server with other users who are
Online Freight Platform Market Technological Advancement, Growth Prospects, Futu …
Global Online Freight Platform Market Growth 2019-2024 This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Online Freight Platform market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries. The online freight exchange platform combines freight forwarders with transporters for reliable freight and truck exchange. Online freight platforms are becoming a long-awaited solution to the difficulties that small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) often face in international shipping.
IT Ticketing Systems Market Growth Factors, Competitive Analysis, Future Prospec …
Global IT Ticketing Systems Market Growth Status and Outlook 2019-2024 This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of IT Ticketing Systems market by product type, application, key companies and key regions. Get Sample Copy Of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012804967/sample Companies Profiled in this report includes: Jira Service, ServiceDesk, Samanage, HubSpot, Mojo IT, HappyFox, Vision Helpdesk,Freshservice, Zoho, Zendesk, Shape,WowDesk, Claritysoft, Jitbit, SysAid, Bitrix24, HarmonyPSA, Freshservice, Infor This study considers the IT Ticketing
More Releases for Czech
Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report 2018 by O2 Czech Republic, Vodafone …
"Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Czech Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of
Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report
"Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report", is a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, which provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Czech Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV markets, as well as a
Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic, 2018
"Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Czech market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects and forecasts for sales and consumption to 2027. The overall market for tobacco products has fluctuated in recent years, in large
Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic Market
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2016". Fuel Cards in the Czech Republic 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and
Agrochemicals Market in Czech Republic
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Czech Republic: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Czech Republic: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the
StudyGlobal Sprachreisen is expanding into Czech Republic
Berlin/Rehlingen, 29.4.2009. StudyGlobal, a worldwide provider of language courses abroad has decided to expand its service to the Czech Republic. Following last year’s successful expansion to Poland, the Berlin office is now the basis for the next step towards new Eastern markets. Since the integration of former Eastern Bloc countries into the EU in 2004 the Czech Republic has seen solid growth. In recent years the high education level attracted many