Future of the Bulgarian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 | Pratt & Whitney., Embraer S.A., Harbin Aircraft Industry, Defence Industrial Holding Company Limited
"Future of the Bulgarian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023", published by Publisher, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Bulgarian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Get Sample Copy Of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414187/sample
Companies Profiled in this report includes: Pratt & Whitney., Embraer S.A., Harbin Aircraft Industry (Group) Co. Ltd. (HAIG), Defence Industrial Holding Company Limited (DIHOC)
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Bulgarian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top defense investment opportunities
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Bulgarian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- The Bulgarian defense budget is valued at US$991.9 million in 2018 and registered a CAGR of 7.29% during the historic period.
- The ongoing modernization of the country's armed forces to meet NATO standards, along with its participation in international peacekeeping missions, drove Bulgaria's defense expenditure during the historic period.
- With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period, the country's defense expenditure is anticipated to cumulatively value US$6.4 billion during 2019-2023.
Get Discount of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414187/discount
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Bulgarian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Bulgarian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
Table of Content:
Drivers and Inhibitors
2.Executive Summary 10
3.Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 11
4.Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 39
5.Market Entry strategy 44
6.Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 47
7.Business Environment and Country Risk 48
Complete Report: https://www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW00012414187/buy/1250
Name: Sameer Joshi
Company Name: ReportsWeb
Request for Customization:
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of Market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
533, 5th floor, Amanora Township,
Amanora Chambers, East Block,
Kharadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Future of the Bulgarian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 | Pratt & Whitney., Embraer S.A., Harbin Aircraft Industry, Defence Industrial Holding Company Limited here
News-ID: 1661419 • Views: 152
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Human Capital Management Solution Market Set for Rapid Growth during the Forecas …
Overview of Human Capital Management Solution Market Human capital administration (HCM) is a set of practices related to human resource administration. These practices are centered on the organizational have to be give particular competencies and are executed in three categories: workforce procurement, workforce administration and workforce optimization. Scope of the Report The research report titled ‘Human Capital Management Solution Market’ provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify
Cable Cars and Ropeways Market to Witness a Pronounce Growth During 2025 – Top …
A Cable Car, Ropeways, aerial tramway, sky tram or aerial tram is defined as an aerial lift which uses one or two stationary supporting ropes for transporting vehicles, trolley, tram, lift, pallets etc. and third rope for providing propulsion. This form of lift maintains strong grip of fixed tramway with propulsion rope and cannot detach during operations. An electric motor is primarily deployed at the bottom of the tramway to
Brake Pad Market Outlook to 2025 | Airtex Vehicle Electronics, Automotive, BorgW …
Brake pads are used in automotive and other application and they are a component of brake disc. Brake pads are fixed in brake caliper and they helps in converting kinetic energy of vehicle into thermal energy. Increasing demand for environment friendly and light weight braking material is fueling the growth of brake pad. The major driving factor influencing the growth of brake pad is Increase in demand for safety, better performance
E-passport and E-visa Market Emerging Technological Growth, Demand and Business …
E-passport and E-visa Market research report focuses on the leading competitors and provides information such as the company overview, product portfolio, key developments, price, cost, value, volume, revenue, capacity, production, and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis have also been carried out in this report. The report also analyses the current development trends and patterns, as well as the distribution and marketing channel. The key manufacturers
More Releases for Bulgaria
Study in Bulgaria In English
Over the most recent few years Bulgaria is consistently turning into an interesting area for youthful daring voyagers, Europeans anxious to migrate to a tranquil and inviting state with safeguarded nature, wonderful ocean, captivating mountains and to wrap things up amazingly moderate average cost for basic items. It is stunning how Bulgaria, the most established state in Europe, has figured out how to keep its name and domain for more than
Agrochemicals Market in Bulgaria
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Bulgaria: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Bulgaria: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Sitel wins Human Resources Award in Bulgaria
National Golden Prize Award “Human Resources” from HR Magazine and Foundation “Human Resources in Bulgaria and EU Integration” for Employee Commitment Dusseldorf / Sofia, June 2015 – Sitel, one of the global leaders of outsourced customer experience management, has been granted the National Golden Prize Award for human resources 2015. By this award, the board of HR Magazine and foundation “Human resources in Bulgaria and EU integration” acknowledged Sitel’s record in
SEO Conference 2013 Bulgaria
On March 22, over 400 people are expected to arrive at the Inter Expo Center Sofia in Bulgaria for the SEO Conference 2013. As noted on the SEO Conference Bulgaria – official site, the event, which will take place from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., is the country’s main conference that focuses on search engine optimization and marketing. It is also an outstanding meeting place for customers, optimizers and representatives
Construction market in Bulgaria 2009
The economic slowdown, a less substantial inflow of foreign capital, limitations on mortgage lending and a weaker economic climate among construction companies will cause the construction market in Bulgaria to start to decelerate in 2009. Civil engineering, which will continue to grow slightly in 2009, will not fully redress the decline in residential and non-residential construction. After impressive growth between 2005 and 2007, in H2 2008 the construction market in Bulgaria
CSA Bulgaria provides speakers for the Marketing Forum in Bulgaria
Sahar Hashemi and Jay Conrad Levinson will be among the key-note speakers at the Second Marketing Forum in Bulgaria, organized “Capital” business weekly. Both key-note speakers are provided by CSA Celebrity Speakers Bulgaria, who officially opened its Bulgaria office in Nov. 2007 Sofia, Bulgaria – Sahar Hashemi – co-founder of Coffee Republic and Jay Conrad Levinson - the father of Guerilla Marketing will both participate with keynote speeches at