Automation Anywhere Doubles 2010 SalesHockey Stick Growth Expected to Continue As Automation Goes Mainstream
Automation Anywhere (AutomationAnywhere.com), a global leader in automation software and automated testing software, today announced that its 2010 sales were twice those of 2009. The Fourth Quarter of 2010 was also the best quarter in the company's history with 150% growth compared to the same period in 2009.
Automation Anywhere's next generation of automation and testing tools are being used by a wide mix of Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium sized businesses. A few of the new customers in 2010 include Interactive Data, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, NGC (Northrop Grumman Corporation), Burlington Coat Factory and Lenovo.
"The Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles monitors critical functions within our legacy clinical laboratory information systems. We had been looking for an off-the-shelf replacement for these unsupported routines," said Mike Wagner, Application Specialist, Clinical Support Systems, EIS, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. "We contacted Automation Anywhere and they were able to build a working solution within a few hours of collaboration on one of our most complicated routines. Automation Anywhere is a powerful, innovative tool and many of us here at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center are excited by the value Automation Anywhere is bringing and we plan to expand the usage even more."
"We have a very strong business model that is delivering superior client value and earnings," said Mihir Shukla, CEO of Automation Anywhere. "Our customer-focused strategies have enabled us to meet or exceed our goals in all metrics including margins revenue growth, new product introductions, average order size and deeper penetration into our Fortune 1000 customers. Earlier this year we re-branded ourselves from Tethys Solutions to Automation Anywhere and that has allowed us to invest our marketing dollars in a single brand. In 2010 we expanded significantly in the finance, technology and healthcare sectors. We now have more than 200 of the Fortune 500 companies as customers. Our new Unicode product line has allowed us to further our reach in Fortune 100 companies and internationally."
2010 Automation Anywhere Growth Highlights include:
- 100% growth in revenues in 2010 over 2009.
- A new and expanded development center in India.
- A new and expanded office in San Jose, USA.
- Sales continue to happen globally, with particular success coming in North America, Asia and Europe.
- Continued growth of Automation Anywhere and Testing Anywhere product lines.
Key Advancements in 2010 include:
- Launch of Testing 6.5 and Object Avatar -- Testing Anywhere's Object Avatar is a new object-based testing tool that significantly reduces development and modification time. This approach means users don't have to re-record test cases with each object change and there is no need to access a live application to create or modify test cases.
- Release of Automation Anywhere 6.5 Server Edition -- The most recent edition of Automation Anywhere 6.5 Server Edition includes improved web services integration, better management of complex environments and XML integration.
- Release of new Automation Anywhere (Unicode version) – Automation Anywhere released a new version of our Unicode product line in 2010 allowing users to create and run automation processes in more than 40 languages. It expands native language supports to over 500+ automation actions allowing non-English speaking customers to work with their native language and allowing English speaking customers to expand the reach of automation to multi-lingual websites and software.
Automation Anywhere continues to see growing visibility in the press. Media coverage in 2010 included:
- NetworkWorld: NetworkWorld wrote this case study on how the New York Credit Union eases processing pains through automation.
- Redmond Magazine Product Review: Automation Anywhere received 9.6 out of 10 stars and reported: "There's one underlying, fundamental truth in IT: Those that run networks are overworked. Thankfully, network-automation products like Automation Anywhere Server make life easier by automating complex or repetitive tasks." Brien Posey, Redmond Magazine
- SD Times: One of the leading application developer publications covered Automation Anywhere's launch of Testing Anywhere's Avatar functionality, reporting: "The tool automatically identifies new screens and objects (or only picks up objects specified by the user) from a live application, which are then captured in a test case and placed into Testing Anywhere's repository. The live application is essentially virtualized, forming the 'Avatar' for the identification and modification of objects."
- Windows IT Pro: Windows IT Pro gave Automation Anywhere a positive review, reporting: "Automation Anywhere Enterprise is a full-featured, multi-environment workflow automation tool with an extensive set of task templates."
About Testing Anywhere by Automation Anywhere
In December 2009, Automation Anywhere launched its second major product line called Testing Anywhere. Testing Anywhere is a powerful and easy to use automated testing software that allows users to automate any type of testing. Testing Anywhere provides automated testing software that allows QA engineers, developers and other business users to easily test controls, languages, objects, applications, and websites at a fraction of the cost of other testing suites or manual testing. Automation Anywhere's Testing Anywhere has five different ways to create tests including 585 edit commands to customize to your specific testing environment and specifications, twenty-two checkpoints, and more than twenty state of the art tools including a workflow designer, visual OCR, and more. For a free evaluation, please see: http://www.AutomationAnywhere.com/Testing/download/free-trial.htm.
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere, formerly Tethys Solutions, builds high functionality automation software and testing software that sells at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. With customers in more than 90 countries, the company's user-friendly software technology enables fast automation of business and IT processes—without any programming. Automation Anywhere's customers range from Fortune 500 companies to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurial start-ups, and individuals across a wide range of industries. For more information on Automation Anywhere please visit
# # #
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For media inquiries, please contact:
P.O. Box 41363
San Jose, CA 95110
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Automation Anywhere Doubles 2010 Sales here
News-ID: 165423 • Views: 2152
More Releases from Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere Doubles 3rd Quarter Sales
Automation Anywhere (www.AutomationAnywhere.com), a global leader in automation software, today announced the results of its best quarter for sales in its 8 year history. "Looking at our existing sales pipeline and our market differentiators, we expect our hockey stick growth to continue," said Mihir Shukla, co-founder and CEO of Automation Anywhere. "Our international traction in Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium sized business shows that the market is
More Releases for Testing
Test Automation Market | latest automation testing tools, automation testing too …
Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE) has been serving as an active source to cater intelligent research report to enlighten both readers and investors. This research study titled “Test Automation Market “ The “Test Automation Market” report provides analysis of the global test automation market for the period 2015–2025, wherein the years from 2017 to 2025 is the forecast period and 2016 is considered as the base year. The report precisely
Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Diagnosis Market Report 2018: Segmentation by …
Global Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Diagnosis market research report provides company profile for Biocartis, Bio-Rad, Cepheid, Danaher, DiaSorin, Quidel, Abbott, Roche, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Aposcience, BCR Diagnostics, BD Medical and Others. This market study includes data about consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, company performances (Stocks), historical analysis 2012 to 2017, market forecast 2018 to 2025 in terms of volume, revenue, YOY growth rate, and CAGR for the year
Molecular Diagnostics Market Application On Infectious Disease Testing, Cardiova …
Worldwide Market Reports recently released “Global Molecular Diagnostics Market Research Report 2017” that centers around the latest developing trends and technologies in the Molecular Diagnostics Market having Five Years of forecast period from 2017 to 2022 and considering Market status study from 2017 to 2022. During the research, noteworthy data was collected in order to shape the research document and make it a valuable resource for managers, industry executives and other
Test Automation Market Quadruples by 2023; with a ~ 15.34 % of Whooping CAGR | C …
New Market Research Reports Title "Test Automation Market 2018" Has Been Added to Crystal Market Research Report database. Test Automation Market - Competitive Insights: The leading players in the market are Cognizant Corporation, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Capgemini, Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys. The major players in the market are profiled in detail in view of qualities, for example, company portfolio, business strategies, financial overview, recent developments, and share of the overall industry. The Test
Latest Trend On Testing as a Service (TaaS) Market Research Report, Status and P …
The various factors supporting the market’s trajectory and those posing threat are studied in the report in detail. Furthermore, the market study segments the Global TaaS Industry 2018 Market Sales Market based on application and industry chain structure. In these sections, it covers various factors influencing the market’s trajectory across the segments. Furthermore, it identifies the most profitable of them all to help investors take the well-versed decision. The
Food Safety Testing Market Fostering Industry On Safety Test, Pathogen Testing , …
Global food safety testing market is expected to reach USD 22,327.02 million by 2025 from USD 12,760.00 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Get Sample of This Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market Global Industry Segmentation: The major factors contributing to the growth