GetSavvi Health – Your Destination for Affordable Medical Cover
To bridge this gap, the company tries to provide its members complete access to a vast network of service providers, creating an affordable medical environment.
Health Plans offered by GetSavvi:
1. Primary Care Plan – GetSavvi Health offers a primary care plan that covers the day-to-day medical expenses of a person. The plan is not limited to individual members and can be expanded to encompass family members too. The Primary Care Plan covers doctor’s visits, dentist visits, X-rays and blood tests, medication expenses and much more. One can avail the plan at a cost of R560 per month for a family or for R340 per month for an individual.
2. Primary Care Plan + - The beneficiaries of the Primary Care Plan + receive all the benefits of the Primary Care Plan with added hospital cover benefits. Priced at R750 per month for families and R460 per month for individuals, the plan offers emergency casualty, emergency stabilisation and personal accident benefits. Along with the day-to-day consultation charges, the plan also covers blood tests, X-rays, dentistry – basic and emergency, acute and chronic medication, and offers many other benefits.
3. Get Care Plan - The Get Care Plan is primarily a hospital care plan that covers the hospital costs of an individual or a family during an emergency. The plan offers cover for both in-patient and out-patient programs, while also covering accidental treatment costs. The plan is very affordable at R250 per month per family and covers even minute costs like first-aid.
Other Services offered by GetSavvi Health:
• All medical plans offered by GetSavvi Health include funeral cover and benefits in case of accidental deaths.
• The Netcare 911 emergency hotline is a GetSavvi operated emergency helpline that is active round the clock. Managed by a team of professionals, the helpline is effective in judging the situation and immediately dispatching the required air or road service.
• GetSavvi Health serves as the ultimate healthcare destination by providing telephonic access to health advice. You can call their team of health advisors to discus any health issue including poisoning, drug information, trauma counselling, stress management, emergency medical guidance etc.
To know more about the plans offered by GetSavvi Health, please visit their website https://getsavvi.co.za
About the Company:
GetSavvi Health (Pty) Ltd. is a leading name in the healthcare sector in South Africa, offering affordable and reliable medical aid to the residents, especially to the ones who rely on state medical institutions. The company is BEE compliant.
Tygervalley Chambers 5, 27 Willie van Schoor Ave
Tygervalley, Bellville, 7530, South Africa
Tel: 0861 18 92 02
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release GetSavvi Health – Your Destination for Affordable Medical Cover here
News-ID: 1638008 • Views: …
More Releases from GetSavvi Health
Affordable Medical Insurance Provider in South Africa
GetSavvi Health is an insurance provider based out of South Africa. They aim at providing affordable and quality health care services to all the people of the country. Millions of people in South Africa are deprived of traditional medical aid as it is beyond their reach and are compelled to depend on state institutions. GetSavvi Health acknowledges this major issue and was formed to help provide services ranging from primary
GetSavvi Health’s Comprehensive Plan Offers Hospital and Medical Benefits
GetSavvi Health is a renowned healthcare products provider in South Africa. With a belief that affordable and quality healthcare should be accessible to all, the company strives to offer the best private medical facilities at competitive rates. To make its vision a reality, GetSavvi Health provides specially curated health insurance plans to South African citizens. Understanding that different people have varying needs, the company offers three health insurance plan options: The Primary
Affordable Medical Cover Plans
Taking great care of health is important, but it does not assure a healthy life. Even after taking all the precautions, people can still get unwell due to various reasons. Unfortunately, medical treatment is not always affordable for everyone. Losing loved ones due to lack of money is the worst nightmare for any person. Luckily, now you can cover your whole family for medical treatment by purchasing affordable medical covers
GetSavvi Health’s Hospital Plan Promises Emergency Benefits
GetSavvi Health has always tried to make quality healthcare available to every person living in South Africa. Aiming to become the leader in the primary healthcare sector, GetSavvi offers various health insurance plans. These plans are package in such a way that the consumers can avail the best medical facilities at affordable rates. To ensure that every hard-working South African has access to proper treatment and healthcare, GetSavvi offers three health
More Releases for Plan
Online Marketplace Business Plan
Understanding the revenue model of a marketplace. A marketplace business model ( https://www.yourretailcoach.in/online-market-research-companies-pune/ ) is a platform that connects buyers and sellers. They provide a platform for the two parties to interact and complete a transaction. A marketplace model has a buyer and a seller. The buyer can be a business entity or an end customer, and the seller can be a business entity or an end customer depending upon the
The Plan Collection is Giving Away a House Plan to One Grand Prize Winner
The Plan Collection, a leading resource for house plans and home design ideas, wants to help those in the market to build their own home get one step closer in its annual dream home House Plan Giveaway. Participants will have the chance to win a grand prize of any house plan hosted on ThePlanCollection.com valued at up to $2,000. “With thousands of participants over the years, the annual giveaway represents a
Business Plan / Project Report
Business Plan / Project Report is the first and most crucial factor before starting any business. It gives you the freedom of taking a wise decision related to that business. Business plan / Project Report comprises the information on industry, market, finance, operations, technology, competitors, targeted market segmentation, customer satisfaction and social endowment etc. It is essential for those, who are seeking financial assistance from different financial institutions and banks,
How to Plan Delisting
Delisting means permanent removal of securities of a listed company from all or any of the recognised stock exchanges where such shares are listed. As a consequence of delisting, the securities of that company would no longer be tradable at that stock exchange. Applicability of Delisting Regulation: 1. Delisting of Equity Shares from all the stock exchanges or any STXs except securities listed without making a public issue, on the institutional trading platform
PLAN TO PLAN? SURVEY TO ASSESS PLANNING BEST PRACTICES
Most Companies are Hot or Cold When It Comes to Annual Planning September 16, 2013 Provo, UT (U.S.A.)—When it comes to annual planning, one business leader knows that not all organizations are equal. To back these claims, his company is launching an online study to determine just how well executives feel they plan. “It’s been said that growth is much easier to achieve when you approach it consciously and deliberately,”
e-Plan, Inc., Patented
e-Plan, Inc., developer of leading web-based plan review management and technology software for building plan checking and review, is pleased to announce it has been granted a patent for its innovative technology by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, U.S. Patent No. 7,975,222. This patent, entitled “System and Method for Dynamic Linking between Graphic Documents and Comment Databases,” protects e-Plan’s proprietary method for the dynamic linking of a comment database storing