New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ Report – Sales Engagement Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019
Research In Action GmbH continues to expand its areas of coverage and publishes its newest market analysis report Vendor Selection Matrix™ – Sales Engagement Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019.
The Vendor Selection Matrix™ is a unique, primarily survey-based methodology for comparative vendor evaluation. A minimum of 60% of the evaluation results are based on a combined telephone and online survey covering 1,500 business and IT buyers in enterprises worldwide. The analyst’s opinion accounts for a maximum of 40% of the evaluation results (not close to 100% as in most other vendor evaluations).
Detailed report information: http://bit.ly/2XxhGWT
Peter O’Neill, Research Director for Marketing Software at Research In Action GmbH, comments:
• As organizations acquire insights into the buyer journey, Marketing plays an increasingly active role in selecting and funding enablement software for the sales team, collaborating with their colleagues in Sales Operations. The need is for sellers to have a robust set of sophisticated tools in an all-in-one platform in order to engage productively with knowledgeable customers. Sales Engagement Management is now one of the fastest growing Martech markets and focused on equipping Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, and Marketers with the necessary tools to engage with prospects in an all-digital fashion.
• Planning to buy software, investigating the vendors and selecting the right solution is not a trivial task for any business professional. While the influence of IT professionals is increasing in this application area, most marketing automation decisions are still finalized in the marketing department. But, as a CMO told us a few months ago: “The thing is, the vendors always know so much more than me, they talk about their solution every day - I only get into this topic occasionally and need to select a vendor partner perhaps once in a decade”.
• The market for Sales Engagement Management software is active and growing rapidly. We found nearly 30 active software and SaaS vendors globally generating an estimated total revenue of around $ 1 billion in annual software licenses, maintenance and SaaS. We know of many companies budgeting well over $ 100 per seller per month for solutions in this area and most of the vendors are enjoying annual growth rates of over 100%.
• In our survey of 1,500 business and IT executives, 48% said that they will invest in Sales Engagement Management software within the next three years for the first time and 37% of those who have current projects will be replacing their existing system for various reasons.
• The market is in the early-adopter phase; in our survey, the users scored most vendors low on perceived differentiation, tending to buy from the first vendor that calls. We anticipate considerable vendor consolidation or churn in 2019/2020 as smaller vendors with point solutions lose their customers to a more complete sales engagement management provider.
• The top five vendors rated by the users are (listed alphabetically) Clearslide, Highspot, SAP, Seismic and Showpad. The vendors Apparound, Bigtincan, Brainshark, Mediafly and Pitcher complete the top ten.
• In the near-term, Sales Engagement Management investment projects will rationalize the current myriad of centrally-installed and self-loaded applications found on a seller’s device; providing one platform of robust tools for sellers to use in their engagement with increasingly informed buyers. It will support sellers in their internal collaboration, as well as optimizing and supporting them for all communications with external parties.
Vendor Selection Matrix™ Disclaimer:
Research In Action GmbH does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. The information contained in this research has been obtained from both enterprise as well as vendor sources believed to be reliable. Research In Action GmbH’s research publications consist of the analysts’ opinions and should not be considered as statements of fact. The opinions expressed are subject to change without further notice. Research In Action GmbH disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Research In Action:
Research In Action GmbH is a leading independent information and communications technology research and consulting company. The company provides both forward-looking as well as practical advice to enterprise as well as vendor clients.
Research In Action GmbH
Telephone: +49 174 3210020
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix™ Report – Sales Engagement Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2019 here
News-ID: 1627299 • Views: 5933
More Releases from Research In Action GmbH
New Research In Action Report - Marketing Lead Management: The Top Global Vendor …
Germany - March 2nd 2020: Marketing Lead Management (MLM) automation continues to be a priority investment for marketing organizations - in our new global survey of 1,500 business decision makers, 72% said they'll invest in new MLM software - over half for their first time. Research In Action GmbH kicked off its coverage of marketing automation topics in October 2018 with exactly this topic and this is the first
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix Report(TM) - Application Release …
While IT teams have adopted many different sets of tools across their development environments, repositories, CI/CD, code review, release orchestration, log management, containers and configuration management for automation, the number of tools and frameworks within the DevOps tool chain available today are daunting. The challenges IT teams face to understand, interconnect, and apply much of these will be a high priority in 2020. The competition is fierce and flourishing and
New Research In Action Report – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The …
Germany – October 7th 2019: Account-Based Marketing software, energized by customer expectations, is in high demand across all industries. Our survey shows that 57% of businesses plan to invest in ABM software in the next 1-3 years. Business buyers, overwhelmed by a deluge of digital marketing messaging from trigger-happy B2B marketers, are protesting and unsubscribing wherever possible: they want only communications relevant to their current business issues. So, business marketers in
New Research In Action Report – Digital Asset Management SaaS And Software: Th …
Germany – July 18th 2019: Digital Asset Management Software Market is energized by an explosion in the volumes of digital assets, particularly rich media assets such as photos and video, driven by digital marketing and eCommerce. In some industries such as apparel and retail, this explosion includes the management of new, dynamic assets created by customers in their digital sales channels. Research In Action GmbH continues to expand its areas
More Releases for Sales
Biochips Market Sales Volume, Sales Price, Sales Revenue Analysis
The global biochips market was valued at US$ 7,026.4 million in 2016 and is expected to witness a robust CAGR of 16.2% over the forecast period (2017 – 2025). Biochips are miniaturized laboratories, which can perform simultaneous biochemical reactions. On the basis of functionality, biochips are classified as DNA chips, protein chips, lab-on-a-chips, and tissue and cell arrays. DNA chips, biochips or DNA microarrays consists of a microscope slide made of
Insulin Pumps Market Sales Volume, Sales Price, Sales Revenue Analysis
Insulin pump is a portable device attached to the body that continuously delivers preset amounts of short or rapid acting insulin in the body to control diabetes. Insulin therapy is required in type 1 diabetes and sometime in type 2 diabetes. It serves as an effective alternative to insulin injections. Furthermore, insulin pump delivers the insulin according to the need of body as basal rate, where small amount of insulin
Insurance Business process outsourcing (BPO) means to contract certain business functions to specialized outsourcing service providers. These service providers assist insurance carriers to cut down overall costs, that enhances the efficiency and productivity of the firm. It can be defined as delegating one or more business activities to external companies (vendors), which, in turn, administer and manage the selected activity, based on defined and measurable performance criteria. It helps clients
Global MOSFET Sales Market
“Global MOSFET Sales Market Report" is an expert and in-depth analysis of key business and future development prospects, key determinants and restrictions, profiles of major market players, segmentation and forecasting. The study offers a comprehensive qualitative analysis of the industry's growth parameters, the current state of the market in terms of analysis of key economic situations and macroeconomic analysis. The analysis highlights the growth opportunities of key market segments along
CPVC Pipe Sales Market
CPVC Pipe Sales Market global CPVC Pipe market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Read Detailed Market Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/global-cpvc-pipe-sales-market-report-2017-1622974 Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with sales (K MT), revenue (Million USD), market share and growth rate of CPVC Pipe for
Lynxus releases Total Wireless Solution for the lighting industry. Magtech Industries, a Power Supply manufacture and market leader specializing switch mode power conversion, announced the launch of the Lynxus Wireless Solutions, for the IoT. Lynxus Wireless is based in lighting control and has thousands of real-world applications that will deliver value to their customers. As of date, Lynxus has emerged as the only complete solution for lighting control in