Cold pressed vegetable oils and butters from seeds and fruits of different oleaginous palm and tree species of the Amazon rainforestFrom 1st Januray 2011 on, the newly established company "skincare Amazônia UG" based at Koblenz/Germany will start selling cold pressed vegetable oils and butters from seeds and fruits of different oleaginous palm and tree species of the Amazon rainforest to the natural cosmetics industry. All products are available in container sizes of 0.5 and 1.0 kg.
These sustainably produced high-quality products are produced in organic quality and according to fair trade principles by the Brazilian partner company "Naturais da Amazônia Lta." based at Belem, Brazil (www.naturaisdaamazonia.com.br).
"skincare Amazônia UG" offers the following oils and butters frequently used in the natural cosmetics industry:
1. Andiroba Oil/Crab Oil (Carapa guianensis / Bastard Mahogany, Crabwood, Andiroba tree) – to be used e.g. in antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agents for pain relief, as insect repellent, for anti-cellulite and moisterizing creams.
2. Babassu Oil (Attalea speciosa / Orbignya phalerata / Babassu Palm/American Oil Palm) – to be used e.g. for moisturizing creams and for the production of soaps; allows for end products with excellent and creamy foam.
3. Buriti Oil (Mauritia vinifera, M. flexuosa / Buriti Palm) – to be used e.g. as a UV filter in creams; to relieve pain, burns, and in anti-aging creams.
4. Copaiba Oil/Resin Emulsion (Copaifera officinalis / C. langsdorfii/ Copaiba Tree/Diesel tree) – to be used e.g. as a fragrance and for its anti-bacterial, antibiotic properties, as well as a softening emollient.
5. Cumaru Oil (Dipterix odorata / Tonka Bean Tree) – to be used e.g. as a fragrance in perfumes and cosmetics.
6. Brazil Nut Oil/Para Nut Oil (Bertholletia excelsa / Brazil Nut) – very nutrient-rich oil, to be used e.g. in anti-aging creams.
7. Patauá Oil (Oenocarpus bataua / Batauá Palm) – to be used e.g. for the production of soaps and creams, as well as anti-dandruff agent in hair care products.
8. Pracachy Oil (Pentaclethra macroloba / Oil Bean Tree / Fine Leaf Tree) – to be used e.g. for make-up and hair care products.
9. Passion Fruit Seed Oil (Passiflora sp / Passion Fruit) – to be used e.g. as a fragrance additive in soaps and creams and as a relaxant.
10. Tucuma Oil (Astrocaryum vulgare / Tucuma Palm) – to be used e.g. as a moisturizing lotion for skin and hair care.
Furthermore, "skincare Amazônia UG" provides vegetable "butters" for skin care purposes, obtained through sustainable production from fruits or seeds of the following amazon rainforest tree or palm species:
11. Bacuri Butter (Platonia insignis / Bacuri Palm) – to be used e.g. as a vehicle for active ingredients of cosmetic and medical products.
12. Cupuaçu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum) – to be used e.g. in cosmetics to restore the natural skin elasticity and moisture due to its extraordinary water absorption capacity.
13. Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao / Cocoa Tree) – to be used e.g. in moisterizing creams for very dry skin; because of psychoactive properties of cocoa often used in creams.
14. Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum murumuru / Murumuru Palm) – to be used e.g. as an additive in shampoos, conditioners, creams, lotions, soaps and lipsticks.
15. Ucuuba Butter (Virola surinamensis / Baboonwood) – to be used e.g. as a substitute for beef tallow in soap making, as well as an aromatic and essential additive in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries.
All oils are produced freshly & locally, by cold pressing of organic quality seeds and fruits collected in the wild. The collection is carried out exclusively in legally concessioned rainforest areas. The production is currently certified under the new Brazilian standard for organic wild collection products.
On request additional product specifications are provided.
skincare amazonia UG
Tel. (+49) 261 2085858
skincare Amazônia st a company that sells sustainably-produced vegetable oils and other ingredients derived from wild collection of oil-rich seeds from trees of the Amazon region in the European market. Markets are the natural personal care industry and related markets.
skincare amazonia UG
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Cold pressed vegetable oils and butters from seeds and fruits of different oleaginous palm and tree species of the Amazon rainforest here
News-ID: 156094 • Views: 1849
More Releases from skincare amazonia UG
Above-average harvest in sustainably produced oils and butterfats from the Amazo …
The German company "skincare amazônia UG' offers vegetable oils and butterfats extracted from oil-rich seeds and fruits of various palm and tree species of the Amazon rain forest to the European personal care and natural cosmetics industry. The sustainably manufactured high-quality products are produced in organic quality and according to fair trade principles in the regions of origin in the Brazilian rain forest. All fruits and seeds come from forest
More Releases for Oil
Oil Refining Pumps Market |
The global demand for oil refining pumps is expected to surpass 3 million tons by 2018 end, according to a latest Fact.MR report on oil refining pumps market. Rising oil and gas production, and increase in petroleum-based power generation are driving oil refining pumps demand. The oil supply has sharply increased from Russia, Middle East, and the US, compensating for fall in oil production in Iran and Venezuela. The demand for
Gingelly oil Market
https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/7431261/gingelly-oil-market-48 The global Gingelly oil market is valued at million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of during 20192025. This report focuses on Gingelly oil volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Gingelly oil market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on
Oil & Gas Explosion Lawyer
Concerns about gas and oil explosions and worker safety have been at the forefront of Oklahoma state officials’ minds as they continue to investigate a recent Pittsburg County explosion that left five workers dead and 17 with minor injuries. The explosion has shaken a state that is heavily invested in the fuel industry and has been said to be the worst incident of its kind since the Deepwater Horizon tragedy. Oklahoma
Cottonseed Oil Market
Global cottonseed oil market is expected to grow at a steady rate as the product is used in processing of many food & beverage products. It has neutral flavour and is said to enhance the natural taste of food products in which they are used. Thus, they are used extensively for frying and baking purposes. Margarines, whipped toppings, icings, salads, potato chips & french fries, cereals, baked goods, stir-fried and
Automotive Gear Oil Market
Automobile gears (or cogs) are rotating machine part having cut teeth, or cogs which mesh with another toothed part in order to transmit torque. The arrangement of two or more gears forms automotive transmission system. Automotive gear oil can be petroleum or synthetic based, used especially for lubricating automotive gears for all class of vehicles. It provide high transmission efficiency, reduce engine heating, provides proper clutch friction, insure better oxidation
Automotive Engine Oil Market
The function of engine oil in automobiles is to reduce metal-to-metal contact in order to minimize overall friction and reduce damage. In automobile, friction is one of the major sources of engine heat, which produce more wear and deform moving engine parts. The oil in automobile engine develop a skinny, lubricating film on all metal parts that lets them move smoothly over each other thus minimizing friction. Engine oil also