Intelligent Video (IV) Market Analysis Outlook by 2018-2023 - IBM , Cisco Systems, Inc., , Robert Bosch , mbH, Axis Communications AB, Siemens, , Honeywell International, Inc, Panasonic, Verint , ystems, Vigilon, Agent Video Intelligence, Inc., Objectvide
This report studies the Intelligent Video (IV) market, intelligent video (IV) refers to video that inherently automates video analysis or includes technology that eliminates some manual video analysis processes. Common applications include surveillance cameras that only record when motion is detected, to cameras that automatically “read” and catalog vehicle license plates. Another increasingly common use of intelligent video is the use of facial recognition technology in surveillance systems. Such systems, often called “biometric surveillance,” often eliminate manual surveillance video monitoring and – through the use of searchable biometric templates associated with appropriate meta-data – makes it possible to create alerts when detecting individuals from watchlist databases.
Get Sample Copy of Report https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-intelligent-video-iv-market-156030
The following manufacturers are covered in this report
• Cisco Systems, Inc.,
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Axis Communications AB
• Honeywell International, Inc
• Verint Systems
• Agent Video Intelligence, Inc.
• Objectvideo, Inc.
• PureTech Systems
• VCA Technology.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Camera-based Systems
• Server-based Systems
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• BFSI Sector
• Government and Public Sector
• Industrial Sector
• Retail Sector
• Transport and Logistics Sector
Get More Information about this report https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-intelligent-video-iv-market-156030
Scope of the Report:
• This report studies the Intelligent Video (IV) market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Intelligent Video (IV) market by product type and applications/end industries.
• IBM, Cisco Systems, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Axis Communications AB, Siemens, Honeywell International, Inc., Panasonic are major players in the Intelligent Video (IV) in 2016. AAC Technologies dominated with 7.07% revenue share.
• On the basis of region, North America is the largest market segment of Intelligent Video (IV), with a revenue market share nearly 35.54% in 2016; Asia region has great market potential in the future.
• Intelligent Video (IV) used in industry including BFSI Sector, Government and Public Sector, Industrial Sector, Retail Sector, Transport and Logistics Sector and others. Report data showed that 35.99% of the Intelligent Video (IV) market demand in Government and Public Sector in 2016.
• The global Intelligent Video (IV) market is valued at 1530 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 4220 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 18.5% between 2017 and 2023.
• The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
• North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Intelligent Video (IV).
• Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Purchase This Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-intelligent-video-iv-market-156030/one
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Intelligent Video (IV) Market Analysis Outlook by 2018-2023 - IBM , Cisco Systems, Inc., , Robert Bosch , mbH, Axis Communications AB, Siemens, , Honeywell International, Inc, Panasonic, Verint , ystems, Vigilon, Agent Video Intelligence, Inc., Objectvide here
News-ID: 1412431 • Views: 680
More Releases from Research for Markets
Oilfield Services Market Competitive Outlook with Baker Hughes, a GE company, Ha …
The market report titled Oilfield Services Market has company analysis, history, and future overview, global sales trends by 2025. It will be one of the most comprehensive and important additions for growth of the business through Oilfield Services Market research studies. The Oilfield Services Market research report comprises of a detailed analysis of the vendor landscape and thorough company profiling of leading players of the worldwide market. This business document
Annuloplasty Rings Market Competitive Outlook | Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences, …
Global Annuloplasty Rings Market analysis report is a historical overview and comprehensive study on the current & future market of the ABC industry. This business research document puts forward an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the worldwide market that relates to the Annuloplasty Rings Market size, market share, market growth factor, key vendors, revenue, top regions, industry trends, product demand, sales volume, capacity, cost structure,
Ventilators Market Top Players are are benefiting from the coronavirus | BD, GE …
The Ventilators Market report has been generated by considering a common theme throughout the marketing industry that suggests strategy and research need stronger alignment. RFM team has firm expertise in making extensive reports that cover all the necessary details about Ventilators Market assessments such as major technological improvement in the industry. The information and flow of this Ventilators Market report can be employed by marketers from all walks of
ICU Ventilator Market Competitive Outlook | Getinge, Koninklijke Kentalis, Phili …
ICU Ventilator Market report enables clients to enhance business efficiency and focus on other core aspects of operations rather than wasting time in market research and reporting needs. ICU Ventilator Market instructions provided in this market analysis report are very specific and research-backed. For getting customization of the report, reach RFM team via email or phone. This ICU Ventilator Market analysis report delivers key data about the product portfolios, product
More Releases for Video
Video Virtualization Market: Rising Video Internet Traffic to Propel Growth
Virtualization is defined as the formation of virtual rather than real version of something such as server, operating system, network resources and storage devices. Increasing video internet traffic is the key factor influencing growth of global video virtualization market, accounting 80% of total internet traffic. Further, rising demand for video surveillance, increasing demand for anti-piracy software and growing expenditure on personalized video advertisement have been driving global video virtualization market.
Cloud-based Video Surveillance: The Future of Video Security Industry
Cloud-based video surveillance is emerging as the next generation of video surveillance for security. It is an IT solution routed through the cloud for greater efficiencies with a number of features and flexibility. This solution radically alters the landscape of the on-site DVR/NVR and analog camera dominated video surveillance market. Cloud-based video surveillance is also safe as there is no video storage device (DVR) on the customer premises and the
ViennaCC Launching Christmas Video
Austria based musician ViennaCC recorded the traditional Christmas song "Softly Falls Each Snow Flake" (Leise rieselt der Schnee) and produced a short music video showing impressions of the Christmas market in Vienna in wintry installations. The original song "Leise rieselt der Schnee" was written by Eduard Ebel, published 1895, as a child song. ViennaCC: "We do not have much snow in Vienna, but outside the city in the mountains there is
E.V.A. – Experimental Video Art
Summer Screening 16th July – 5th August 2011 Venue : Bashimi Art House Neutorstrasse 32k 5020 Salzburg, Austria Bashimi Art House is pleased to present a selection of experimental videos from emerging artists.9 artists from various countries participate the organisation with their last term works. Video screenings will take place in Bashimi Art House , Salzburg Gallery daily between 4pm – 7pm . Free entrance screenings will be open for all
Virtual Music Video launched
Todtenweis, Germany. The platform for online music collaboration, v-band.de, launched the first music video for a song created by musicians from three different continents. The song called \"Pirate of the deep blue sea\" sounds like a modern folk song including electronic elements. With recorded instruments provided by members from the USA and Germany the song went to life with lyrics and vocals written and recorded by a member from Australia. In addition
MediaCell Video Converter v1.0
MediaCell Video Converter is the best software for MP4/3GP file conversion of portable video device such as iPod/PSP/Mobile Devices. With unmatchable compression ratio and speed while retaining the highest quality, MediaCell Video Converter can convert almost all kinds of video files such as AVI, MPG, MPEG, DivX, XviD, MOV, VOB, VCD, DVD, SVCD, WMV, RM, RMVB, 3GP, AMR, FLV, formats to MP4/3GP video files. MediaCell Video Converter empowers users to