New Research In Action Report – Marketing Lead Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2018
Research In Action GmbH continues to expand the areas of coverage and publishes its newest market analysis report Vendor Selection Matrix – Marketing Lead Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2018.
The Vendor Selection Matrix is a unique, primarily survey-based methodology for comparative vendor evaluation. A minimum of 60% of the evaluation results are based on a combined telephone and online survey covering 1,500 IT buyers in enterprises worldwide. The analyst’s opinion accounts for a maximum of 40% of the evaluation results (not close to 100% as in most other vendor evaluations).
Detailed report information: www.researchinaction.de/images/pdf/2018/RIA%20VSM%20MLM%20GL%202018%20WWW.pdf
Peter O’Neill, Research Director for Marketing Software at Research In Action GmbH, comments:
• The classical market-landscape report is based on vendor-analyst interactions and more of an opinion-piece; one targeted only to a research organization’s clients. Here, we survey all types of users, got THEIR point of view on the vendors, and consolidated those impressions in a Vendor Selection Matrix report that can guide all potential buyers of the software.
• Planning to buy software, investigating the vendors and selecting the right solution is not a trivial task for any business professional. While the influence of IT professionals is increasing in this application area, most marketing automation decisions are still finalized in the marketing department. But, as a CMO told me a few months ago: “The thing is, the vendors always know so much more than me, they talk about their solution every day - I only get into this topic occasionally and need to select a vendor partner perhaps once in a decade”.
• The market for Marketing Lead Management software is active and growing. I found nearly 60 active software and SaaS vendors globally generating an estimated total revenue of around $ 3.5 billion in annual software licenses, maintenance and SaaS. The top 20 vendors selected by buyers in this survey generated a total of $ 2.1 billion in revenue in 2017.
• Digital transformation is driving marketing lead management investments in all segments and geographies. Two-thirds of the 1,500 buyers we surveyed will invest in the topic this year – half of those are replacing their existing system for various reasons.
• The vendor landscape continues to churn with new players appearing and headline acquisitions like the recent Adobe/Marketo announcement. Several players must reconstruct their solution portfolios after M&A activity.
• The top three vendors by the users are Act-On, Marketo and Hubspot. A big surprise is how users scored their experience with Oracle Eloqua, pushing it down the list to number ten.
• General purpose business process management vendors such as bpm’online and Pegasystems have also found a significant share in this market segment.
• Our prediction is that Marketing Lead Management systems will become platforms for all touchpoints of customer experience in the future, supporting not just the marketing department but also customer service, and other functions.
Vendor Selection Matrix Disclaimer:
Research In Action GmbH does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. The information contained in this research has been obtained from both enterprise as well as vendor sources believed to be reliable. Research In Action GmbH’s research publications consist of the analysts’ opinions and should not be considered as statements of fact. The opinions expressed are subject to change without further notice. Research In Action GmbH disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Research In Action:
Research In Action GmbH is a leading independent information and communications technology research and consulting company. The company provides both forward-looking as well as practical advice to enterprise as well as vendor clients.
Research In Action GmbH
Telephone: +49 174 3210020
Internet : www.researchinaction.de
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release New Research In Action Report – Marketing Lead Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2018 here
News-ID: 1317317 • Views: 1316
More Releases from Research In Action GmbH
New Research In Action Report - Marketing Lead Management: The Top Global Vendor …
Germany - March 2nd 2020: Marketing Lead Management (MLM) automation continues to be a priority investment for marketing organizations - in our new global survey of 1,500 business decision makers, 72% said they'll invest in new MLM software - over half for their first time. Research In Action GmbH kicked off its coverage of marketing automation topics in October 2018 with exactly this topic and this is the first
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix Report(TM) - Application Release …
While IT teams have adopted many different sets of tools across their development environments, repositories, CI/CD, code review, release orchestration, log management, containers and configuration management for automation, the number of tools and frameworks within the DevOps tool chain available today are daunting. The challenges IT teams face to understand, interconnect, and apply much of these will be a high priority in 2020. The competition is fierce and flourishing and
New Research In Action Report – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The …
Germany – October 7th 2019: Account-Based Marketing software, energized by customer expectations, is in high demand across all industries. Our survey shows that 57% of businesses plan to invest in ABM software in the next 1-3 years. Business buyers, overwhelmed by a deluge of digital marketing messaging from trigger-happy B2B marketers, are protesting and unsubscribing wherever possible: they want only communications relevant to their current business issues. So, business marketers in
New Research In Action Report – Digital Asset Management SaaS And Software: Th …
Germany – July 18th 2019: Digital Asset Management Software Market is energized by an explosion in the volumes of digital assets, particularly rich media assets such as photos and video, driven by digital marketing and eCommerce. In some industries such as apparel and retail, this explosion includes the management of new, dynamic assets created by customers in their digital sales channels. Research In Action GmbH continues to expand its areas
More Releases for Lead
Lead to Account Matching for Lead Routing
February 14, 2018, 5:00 am PST SANTA CLARA, Calif. SANTA CLARA, Calif. - Organizations and enterprises are continuously evolving and looking for ways to improve lead routing. Salesforce Lead router has never been functional enough to fulfill complex lead assignment requirements. Vyakar has created an incredibly sophisticated and intuitive lead management software, as a result salesforce lead routing can be configured in few easy steps for faster and better results. With lead to
Lead Capture Phone Answering Service
Upclose & Virtual, a Virtual Assistant Service provider in Australia, provides a useful service to their small business clients - the company answers incoming phone calls from present and potential customers and manages all of the business's management jobs so owners can concentrate on growing and develop their companies. Upclose & Virtual's small business clients which are usually working in customer-facing conditions and cannot always be achieved at a brick-and-mortar office.
Global Lead Mining to 2020
ReportsWeb.com published “Lead Mining Market” from its database. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Publisher’s new report, "Global Lead Mining to 2020", provides global lead reserves by country, by major operating mines and grade; historic and forecast data on global lead mine production, lead metal consumption and price. The
EU Tightens Restrictions on Lead in Toys
The European Union (EU) has tightened restrictions on lead migration for all three of the toy material categories by a factor of approximately seven. These toy material categories are: 1. Category I - Dry, brittle, powder-like or pliable, e.g.: a. Chalk, compressed paint tablets, crayons, plaster of Paris, magic sand, modelling compounds and plasticine b. Oven hardened PVC modelling compounds and bouncing putties 2. Category II - Liquid or sticky toy, e.g.: a. Bubble solutions, finger paints, liquid
Global Lead glass Market 2017
Global Lead glass Market Report 2017 presents a professional and deep analysis on the present state of Lead glass Market 2017. In the first part, Lead glass Market study deals with the comprehensive overview of the Lead glass market, which consists of definitions, a wide range of applications, classifications and a complete Lead glass industry chain structure. The global Lead glass market analysis further consists of competitive landscape of Lead glass
Lead Galaxy To Operate Homesgofast.com
Lead generation giant Lead Galaxy has taken over the operation of property search site, Homesgofast.com, in a deal set to create one of the largest international property website platforms in the world. Lead Galaxy - which has taken over day-to-day operations from Marr International - plans to maximize the number and quality of leads generated via Homesgofast.com by redeveloping the site and enhancing the advertiser packages on offer. Lead Galaxy focuses on