|10-16-2018 11:32 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
France Power Market Outlook to 2030 including key players Electricite de France SA, Compagnie Nationale du Rhone SA, Engie SA, Uniper SE
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 69 pages on title 'France Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers important players such as Electricite de France SA, Compagnie Nationale du Rhone SA, Engie SA, Uniper SE, Direct Energie SA etc
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1399386-france-powe...
France Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
This report elaborates France's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the French power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in France on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country’s power sector is also included in the report.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1399386
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2017, forecast for the next 13 years to 2030
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Electricite de France SA
Compagnie Nationale du Rhone SA
Direct Energie SA
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1399386-france...
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 France, Power Sector Outlook 7
3 Introduction 10
3.1 HTF Report Guidance 11
4 France, Power Market, Snapshot 12
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors 12
4.2 Supply Security 13
4.3 Opportunities 14
4.4 Challenges 14
5 France, Power Market, Market Analysis 15
5.1 France, Power Market, Market Structure 15
5.2 France, Power Market, Key Market Players 15
5.3 France, Power Market, Financial Deals 16
5.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2008-July 2018 16
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2017 18
5.4 France, Power Market, Demand Structure 18
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2017 21
6 France, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 22
6.1 France, Power Market, Regulatory Framework 22
6.2 France, Power Market, Nuclear Energy Development 22
6.3 France, Power Market, Renewable Energy Policies 23
6.3.1 National Renewable Energy Action Plan (NREAP), France 23
6.3.2 Energy Transition Act 24
6.3.3 Feed-in Tariff and Feed-in Premium 25
6.3.4 Calls for Tenders 27
6.3.5 Tenders for 100 kW-250 kW systems 27
6.3.6 Tenders for systems over 250 kW 28
6.3.7 Tenders for PV plants with storage 28
6.3.8 Tender for 3GW of Onshore Wind 30
6.3.9 Onshore Wind Tender, February 2018 30
6.3.10 Tenders for Offshore Wind 31
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1399386-france-power-mark...
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1306355 • Views: 98More releases