Managed Security Services (MSS) in Latin America Telcos MSS Portfolios and Market Approach
Managed Security Services (MSS) in Latin America: Telcos MSS Portfolios and Market Approach
"Managed Security Services (MSS) in Latin America: Telcos MSS Portfolios and Market Approach", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the MSS in Latin America. It delivers qualitative insights into the MSS market, analyzing key trends and case studies of telcos MSS portfolios.
Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1897872
Telcos are well placed to offer MSS given their network management skills, cloud infrastructure, and relationship with most enterprises. Moreover, in an attempt to diversify their revenue streams into new areas, Telcos are upselling security solutions to its existing customers. In Latin America, pan regional and Local tier I telcos like Movistar, Claro, Entel Chile, Telecom Argentina, among others, have been tapping the opportunities of MSS market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides a framework, definition and service value of the MSS in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos Go-to-Market Approach on Managed Security Services: This section analyses the market strategies that telcos are adopting for their MSS services. It includes analyzing telcos MSS portfolios, strategic partnerships with security vendors and investments in security operations centers.
- Section 3: Case Studies: Case study on Century Link, Movistar and Entel Chile MSS product portfolio and market approaches.
- Section 4: Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations: it consists of a summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the telcos in the MSS market.
- In Latin America, although telcos may initially not be strongly associated with security services, expanding their managed services portfolio to include MSS has become a strategic initiative to create a new source of revenue.
- The types of services offered are polarized around 2 trends: with pan- regional and Local Tier I telcos, offering sophisticated MSS services, such as Real Time threats monitoring from its in-country SOC or DDoS mitigation services; and in the other side, Tier II local telcos with very basic MSS offerings, such as managed firewall and anti-spam cloud based services.
- Strategic partnerships with security vendors are key MSS go-to-market strategies deployed by telcos to succeed in the enterprise security services market. SOCs are key enablers for telcos to offer more advanced and sophisticated MSS services, such as real-time security monitoring and incident response.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Latin Americas MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key telcos go-to-market approach on MSS services in Latin America.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in Latin Americas evolving MSS market.
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 4
Key takeaways 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Managed Security Services Definition 7
Managed Security Services Value Chain 8
Section 2: Telcos Go-to-Market Approach on Managed Security Services 9
Managed Security Market Trends and Portfolio 10
Trends Supporting Telcos MMS Strategies 11
View Complete TOC with tables & Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/managed-security-services-mss-in-latin-america-telcos-mss-portfolios-and-market-approach-report.html/toc
Strategic Partnership with Leading Security Vendors 12
SOCs Are a Key Enabler in Offering More Advanced and Sophisticated MSS Services 13
Section 3: Case Studies 14
Entel Chile 17
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 18
Key Findings and Recommendations 19
Acronyms and Definitions 21
Companies Mentioned 22
About the Authors 23
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on @ https://marketsizeinfo.blogspot.in/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Managed Security Services (MSS) in Latin America Telcos MSS Portfolios and Market Approach here
News-ID: 1298805 • Views: 109
More Releases for MSS
Telcos' MSS Market Opportunity in APAC
Telcos' MSS Market Opportunity in APAC Summary "Telcos' MSS Market Opportunity in APAC", a new Telecom Insider Report by Publisher, provides an executive-level overview of the managed security services (MSS) market opportunity for telecoms companies in Asia Pacific (APAC). It delivers qualitative insights into the MSS market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region. Get Sample Copy at https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012430719/sample APAC telcos are in varying states of development with their MSS services.
Managed Security Service (MSS) in Asia Pacific: Telcos MSS Portfolio and Market …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Managed Security Service (MSS) in Asia Pacific: Telcos MSS Portfolio and Market Approach" to its huge collection of research reports. Managed Security Service (MSS) in Asia Pacific: Telcos MSS Portfolio and Market Approach Summary "Managed Security Service (MSS) in Asia Pacific: Telcos MSS Portfolio and Market Approach", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the MSS in Asia Pacific. It delivers qualitative
Managed Security Services (MSS) Market in Europe: Telcos’ MSS Portfolios and M …
"Managed Security Services (MSS) in Europe: Telcos’ MSS Portfolios and Market Approach", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the MSS in Europe. It delivers qualitative insights into the MSS market, analyzing key trends and case studies of telco’s MSS portfolios. Telcos are well placed to offer MSS given their network connectivity, cloud infrastructure, and existing relationship with enterprises. European telcos like BT, Telefonica, Orange, and
Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market size, company share and distribution shar …
MarketResearchReports.Biz adds “Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market Share, Size, Trends and Forecast Market Research Report” reports to its database. This report provides a strategic analysis of the Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) market and the growth estimates for the forecasted period. Mobile satellite services (MSS) market report provides analysis for the period 2015 – 2025, wherein the period from 2017 to 2025 is the forecast and 2016 is the base year.
Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market to Grow at 7.4% CAGR through 2025
A new detailed study titled “Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 - 2025” has recently been submitted to the repository of Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE). According to the report, the global mobile satellite services market is likely to witness a CAGR of 7.4% during the assessment period. Get Exclusive Sample Copy @ https://www.mrrse.com/sample/4398 According to the report, growing emphasis on round-the-clock and
Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market in Global Industry : Technology, Applicat …
The Report "Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market" provides Key Benefits, Key Market Segments, Secondary and Primary Research, Analyst Tools and Models to 2022. The report will assist reader with better understanding and decision making. This report studies the Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) market status and outlook of global and major regions, from angles of players, regions, product and end Application/industries; this report analyzes the top players in global and major