Managed Security Service (MSS) in Asia Pacific: Telcos MSS Portfolio and Market Approach
Managed Security Service (MSS) in Asia Pacific: Telcos MSS Portfolio and Market Approach
"Managed Security Service (MSS) in Asia Pacific: Telcos MSS Portfolio and Market Approach", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the MSS in Asia Pacific. It delivers qualitative insights into the MSS market, analyzing key trends and case studies of telcos MSS portfolios.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1911347
Telcos are well placed to offer MSS given their place as network operators and ability to offer unique capabilities in threat intelligence. They are also turning to new partner models with other operators, embracing open source to move away from being pure resellers and in some cases fusing offers with late stage start-ups to further innovate. In Asia Pacific, a number of operators such as Singtel, NTT Security and Telstra are leading the charge in the MSS market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides a framework, definition and service value of the MSS in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos Go-to-Market Approach on Managed Security Services: This section analyses the market strategies that telcos are adopting for their MSS services. It includes analyzing telcos MSS portfolios, strategic partnerships with security vendors and investments in security operations centers.
- Section 3: Case Studies: Case study on Singtel, NTT Security and Telstra MSS product portfolio and market approaches.
- Section 4: Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations: it consists of a summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the telcos in the MSS market.
- In Asia Pacific, although telcos may initially not be strongly associated with security services, expanding their managed services portfolio to include MSS has become a strategic initiative to create a new source of revenue.
- The types of services offered are polarized around 2 trends: with pan- regional and Local Tier I telcos, offering sophisticated MSS services, such as Real Time threats monitoring from its in-country SOC or DDoS mitigation services; and in the other side, Tier II local telcos with very basic MSS offerings, such as managed firewall and anti-spam cloud based services.
- Strategic partnerships with security vendors are key MSS go-to-market strategies deployed by telcos to succeed in the enterprise security services market. SOCs are key enablers for telcos to offer more advanced and sophisticated MSS services, such as real-time security monitoring and incident response.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Asia Pacifics MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key telcos go-to-market approach on MSS services in Asia Pacific.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in Asia Pacifics evolving MSS market.
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Managed Security Services definition 7
Managed Security services value chain 8
Get Complete TOC With Tables and Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/managed-security-service-mss-in-asia-pacific-telcos-mss-portfolio-and-market-approach-report.html/toc
Section 2: Telcos Go-to-Market Approach on MSS 9
Managed Security market trends and portfolio 10
Strategic partnership with leading security vendors 12
Acquisition of security vendors 13
Section 3: Case Studies 14
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 18
Acronyms and Definitions 21
Companies Mentioned 23
About the authors 24
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on @ https://marketsizeinfo.blogspot.in/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Managed Security Service (MSS) in Asia Pacific: Telcos MSS Portfolio and Market Approach here
News-ID: 1289624 • Views: 628
More Releases for MSS
MSS – Metal Slim Switch for Stylish and Robust Design
Santa Rosa, California, December 1, 2021 – SCHURTER introduces the MSS Metal Line Slim Switch, a flush mount pushbutton with a very shallow mounting depth and stylish design. Sporting a multi-color side-ring illumination, the MSS provides the user with visual feedback from the side in addition to the front. The greater coverage allows for lateral status indication, which may be especially desired from a distance. Non-illuminated versions are also designed
Telcos' MSS Market Opportunity in APAC
Telcos' MSS Market Opportunity in APAC Summary "Telcos' MSS Market Opportunity in APAC", a new Telecom Insider Report by Publisher, provides an executive-level overview of the managed security services (MSS) market opportunity for telecoms companies in Asia Pacific (APAC). It delivers qualitative insights into the MSS market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region. Get Sample Copy at https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012430719/sample APAC telcos are in varying states of development with their MSS services.
Managed Security Services (MSS) in Latin America Telcos MSS Portfolios and Marke …
ResearchMoz presents professional and in-depth study of "Managed Security Services (MSS) in Latin America: Telcos MSS Portfolios and Market Approach". Managed Security Services (MSS) in Latin America: Telcos MSS Portfolios and Market Approach Summary "Managed Security Services (MSS) in Latin America: Telcos MSS Portfolios and Market Approach", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the MSS in Latin America. It delivers qualitative insights into the MSS market, analyzing
Managed Security Services (MSS) Market in Europe: Telcos’ MSS Portfolios and M …
"Managed Security Services (MSS) in Europe: Telcos’ MSS Portfolios and Market Approach", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the MSS in Europe. It delivers qualitative insights into the MSS market, analyzing key trends and case studies of telco’s MSS portfolios. Telcos are well placed to offer MSS given their network connectivity, cloud infrastructure, and existing relationship with enterprises. European telcos like BT, Telefonica, Orange, and
Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market Size, Share and Growth 2025
This report studies The Global Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market, analyzes and researches the Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players in global market, like Request for free sample at https://www.researchtrades.com/request-sample/1472098 Echostar Corporation Ericsson GlobalStar Corporation Inmarsat Intelsat Iridium Communications ORBCOMM Singtel Satellite Telstra Corporation Tesacom Thuraya Telecommunications Company ViaSat Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers United States EU Japan China India Southeast Asia Market segment by Type, the product can be
Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share 2 …
Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Market: Overview Mobile satellite services (MSS) are the telecommunication services delivered through satellite to mobile users. To establish communication between devices or portable terminals. These portable terminals could be handheld by person such as cellular telephone or mounted on a car or ship. MSS extend mobile communication beyond terrestrial based wireless system, and allows coverage worldwide. MSS use L-band and S-band frequencies of radio spectrum for the communication