|08-06-2018 09:24 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
How Risk Report in U.S., Market will grow in the Coming year?
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 77 pages on title 'Global Risk Report - Q1 2018' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes United States, Europe, Japan, China, India & Others.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1284138-global-risk...
Global Risk Report is based on HTF Country Risk Index (GCRI) which is a unique country risk-rating model that determines the existing and future level of country risk by assessing various qualitative and quantitative factors. The index is formulated to help firms prepare their global business strategies on the basis of historical developments in an economy and also their future expectations.
The Country Risk Index incorporates the latest available macroeconomics, political, social, technological, environmental and legal data from a range of recognized national and international statistical sources, and incorporates proprietary data from HTF Economics Research. The model also features expert analytical judgment from in-house economists and takes into account their insights and opinions. By applying a robust approach to assessing risk, HTF analysts ensure that strategists have an effective tool to assess current trends and risks facing the economies across the globe.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1284138-global...
- Europe witnessed a reduction in risk score (32.8 in Q1 2018 vs 32.7 Q3 2017) on improved economic outlook of the region. There has been an improvement in the rankings of Bosnia, Belarus and Belgium whereas overall risk increased in Greece, UK and Czech Republic in GCRI Q1 2018 update.
- Asia-Pacific region has the second lowest regional risk after Europe. Taiwan, Bangladesh, Cambodia and New Zealand registered improvements in their risk score whereas overall risk in Pakistan, Uzbekistan and the Philippines increased in Q1 2018 over the last update.
- The risk score of the Americas remained unchanged over the previous update in Q1 2018, following a decline in Q3 2017 over Q2 2017. Colombia, Peru and Chile recorded an improvement in the ranking whereas overall risk in the US and Venezuela increased in Q1 2018
- The Middle East and African regions witnessed an increase in risk score in Q1 2018 on the back of heightened geopolitical risk due to events such as the Qatar crisis, Yemen conflict, sanctions on Iran along with weak economic performance in the region.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1284138
Reasons to buy
- The fifth update version of HTF Country Risk Index (GCRI) Q1 2018 ranks Singapore at the top followed by Sweden and Switzerland.
- 30 countries were identified in the very low risk zone, 35 countries in the low risk zone, 36 countries under manageable risk, 28 countries under high risk and seven countries in the very high risk zone in GCRI Q1 2018.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Flashback (January to June 2018) 6
3 Key Events: July - December 2018 7
4 Global Overview - Summary 8
4.1 Global growth to strengthen further in 2018 8
4.2 Global Overview - Key Highlights 9
5 GCRI - Country Ranking 11
6 GCRI: Global Landscape 2018 13
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1284138-global-risk-report-4
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1163051 • Views: 93More releases