Rare Woods: Largest Supplier of Exotic Timbers
The customers of Rare Woods belong to various strata which include architecture, homeowners, manufacturing industry, construction companies, shop fitters, small business owners, schools, toy makers and many others. Their showroom is well-maintained and includes friendly staff who will provide you with proper guidance regarding the selection of timber for your desired projects. Some of the popular timbers, supplied by Rare Woods are Oak, Ash, Beech, Ebony, Cocobolo, Rosewoods with 7 varieties. Their timber is used for a wide range of applications like:
1. Flooring - At Rare Woods you will find a wide range of timber collection, suitable for your personal taste and requirements. You can visit their store to see the samples. White Oak, Maple and exotic timbers like Boire and Panga are only a few names of their huge collection. The company also consists of a well-experienced sales team who will help you to make the selection process easier.
2. Decking: They carry different decking timbers to suit the client’s requirements. Their decking timbers are pre-manufactured and can be installed easily. Some popular products available include Purple Heart, Balau, Garapa, Massaranduba etc. They also offer products customised as per the needs of their customers.
4. Structural: Rare Woods provide timbers for structural support as well. They offer structural timbers to provide deck support and pergolas. They offer exotic timber like Meranti, Balau, Garapa, Keruing as well as Iroko.
5. Joinery: If you are looking for some different options then Rare Woods is the right place for you. Their well-trained sales team can guide you to choose the right option for your requirements. They offer a huge range of options like African Padauk, Afrormosia, Burmese Teak and many others.
6. Cladding and Screens: You can decorate your home by using their extensive range of exotic timbers that includes, Purple Heart, Western Red Cedar, Japanese Cedar, Balau and Garapa.
For further information please visit https://www.rarewoods.co.za/
Functional from 1982, Rare Woods has become one of the leading suppliers of exotic timbers in South Africa. They offer high-quality timbers for flooring, decking, joinery, stairs, cladding and screens.
12 Nourse Avenue, Epping 2 ,Goodwood
Cape Town, 7475, South Africa
Tel: +27 21 535 2004
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Rare Woods: Largest Supplier of Exotic Timbers here
News-ID: 1156322 • Views: 1387
More Releases for Africa
Buildexpo Africa – Largest building and construction exhibition returns to Eas …
Buildexpo Africa is the only show with the widest range of the latest technology in building material, mining machines, construction machinery and heavy equipment. At the latest edition of Buildexpo, East Africa's largest building and construction fair, we bring you exhibitors from over 40 countries who are the finest in infrastructure development. Find what suits you best from about 14.3 million business prospects during the three-day event, with over 10,000 products,
South Africa Agriculture Market, South Africa Agriculture Industry, South Africa …
The South Africa has a market-oriented agricultural economy, which is much diversified and includes the production of all the key grains (except rice), deciduous, oilseeds, and subtropical fruits, sugar, wine, citrus, and most vegetables. Livestock production includes sheep, cattle, dairy, and a well-developed poultry & egg industry. Value-added activities in the agriculture sector include processing & preserving of fruit and vegetables, crushing of oilseeds, chocolate, slaughtering, processing & preserving of
Smart Africa Launches Africa Wide Coordinated Response to the Coronavirus Pandem …
Smart Africa, a bold and innovative commitment from African Heads of State and Government to accelerate sustainable socioeconomic development , has launched a continent-wide technology based coordinated impact response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic for Africa. Kigali,Rwanda., April 22, 2020 - Smart Africa has launched a continent-wide technology based coordinated impact response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic for Africa. This response is aimed at bringing together the 30 member states under
Wellness Tourism Market 2019 Future Growth with Worldwide Players: Africawellnes …
Wellness Tourism Market 2019 Industry Research Report provides a detailed Global Wellness Tourism Industry overview along with the analysis of industry’s favorable growth opportunities, the advent of flexible packaging is likely to dampen the market’s growth to an extent. Nevertheless, the increasing number of manufacturers, high demand for management applications, growth of residential & commercial sector and superior strength & corrosion resistance property. Get Sample Copy of this Report -https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/904685 Market Overview:
Vizocom Selects iSAT Africa as Its Africa C-band Partner
Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions. Sharjah, UAE, March 02, 2016 -- Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions such as data solutions including C-band VSAT services and
Vizocom Selects iSAT Africa as its Africa C-band Partner
Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions. Sharjah, UAE, February 29, 2016 -- Vizocom, a leading global provider of satellite services, announced today that it has signed a partnership agreement with iSAT Africa to cooperate in providing satellite services and solutions such as data solutions including C-band VSAT services and