International Wholesale Carriers - Growing Popularity and Mergers & Acquisitions, Open Initiatives in the Market Facebook, Google, Gtt
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1131797-international-wholesale-carriers-ecosystem-players-evolution
""International Wholesale Carriers - Ecosystem Players’ Evolution: Mergers & Acquisitions, Open Initiatives, and Potential New Entrants in the Digital Transformation Era"", a thematic research report by HTF, lays out key strategies wholesale providers and major Internet players have been harnessing to meet the changing requirements of the wholesale market in the digital transformation era.
Global wholesale carriers are under pressure to accelerate the rollout of new services, reduce exposure to voice and migrate to new agile business models. Alongside traditional international wholesale players, global Internet players (including cloud and content providers) are also experiencing rising international bandwidth requirements for their services.
In this report, we explore three key strategies international wholesale providers and global Internet players are deploying to meet the rapidly evolving marketplace - M&As, open ecosystem initiatives and global Internet players turning into their own wholesale providers.
Wholesale ecosystem players are racing to cut exposure to wholesale voice, expand services portfolio and serve new forms of demand. These market requirements are prompting wholesale ecosystem players to evolve, harnessing a set of strategies ranging from M&As to open ecosystem initiatives and Internet companies investing in their own international capacity.
The report is structured as follows -
- Section 1: Market Context; an overview of the main transformative trends shaping the international wholesale market and prompting the transformation of the wholesale players' ecosystem.
- Section 2: The Evolving Global Wholesale Player Ecosystem; an analysis of three key strategies wholesale ecosystem players are harnessing to meet the marketplace's evolving requirements - M&As, open ecosystems and global Internet players turning into their own wholesale providers.
- Section 3: Case Studies; provides four international wholesale providers M&A case studies and one case study of a major Internet player having invested substantially in its own undersea cable capacity. This section analyses the key drivers and rationale behind these moves and how these can help wholesale players meet the requirements of the wholesaler of the future.
- Section 4: Findings and recommendations; we conclude the report with a set of key findings and recommendations for international wholesale ecosystem players to help them evolve and meet the requirements of the digital transformation era.
- M&As can help global wholesalers expand the depth of their product portfolio, the reach of their networks and most critically their addressable markets.
- Open platforms can be used as a strategy to lower the barrier to entry and time-to-market of developing a new digital service or capability.
- Given their scale, global Internet players can increasingly consider the opportunity of fully/partially investing in their own undersea cables and cloud connectivity capabilities to better control the QoS and margins of the services they render to end users.
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1131797
Reasons to buy
- This Thematic report provides a comprehensive examination of three key international wholesale ecosystem players' evolution strategies to meet the requirements of the digital transformation era. The report objective is to help industry executives fully understand the drivers, benefits and implications of each strategy - M&As, joining open ecosystem platforms and global Internet players investing in their own undersea cables capacity.
- Five case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insights into the key international wholesale ecosystem players' evolution strategies; this will help industry executives understand the drivers, benefits/implications of industry M&As and global Internet players investing in their own undersea cable capacity and how these can be leveraged to meet the evolving market requirements.
- The report analyses the concrete drivers & benefits of each evolution strategy in terms of elements such as services portfolio expansion, gaining access to new digital capabilities, customers base strengthening, increased value chain control and costs/sales synergies.
- With more than 15 exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help them understand and determine the adequate evolution strategies for their global wholesale business.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Optic Zoo Networks
Vodafone Carrier Services
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1131797-international-wholesale-carriers-ecosystem-players-evolution
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 5
Executive summary 6
Section 1: Market context 7
Winds of change in the global wholesale market 8
Section 2: The evolving global wholesale player ecosystem 9
Three key trends 10
Open ecosystems 12
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1131797-international-wholesale-carriers-ecosystem-players-evolution
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release International Wholesale Carriers - Growing Popularity and Mergers & Acquisitions, Open Initiatives in the Market Facebook, Google, Gtt here
News-ID: 1041576 • Views: 300
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Residential Security Systems Market Outlook: Heading To the Clouds|Robert Bosch, …
A latest survey on Global Residential Security Systems Market is conducted covering various organizations of the industry from different geographies to come up with 100+ page report. The study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative information highlighting key market developments, challenges that industry and competition is facing along with gap analysis and new opportunity available and may trend in Residential Security Systems market. The report bridges the historical
Grain and Cereal Crop Protection Market Climbs on Positive Outlook of Booming Sa …
A latest survey on Global Grain and Cereal Crop Protection Market is conducted covering various organizations of the industry from different geographies to come up with 100+ page report. The study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative information highlighting key market developments, challenges that industry and competition is facing along with gap analysis and new opportunity available and may trend in Grain and Cereal Crop Protection market. The
Streaming Analytics Market To Witness Astonishing Growth With Leading Players|Mi …
HTF MI recently introduced new title on “Global Streaming Analytics Market Report 2019” from its database. The report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. The Report gives you competition analysis of top manufacturer with sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share, the top players including IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, SAS, Software AG, Informatica, Tibco,
Bluetooth LED Bulbs Market - Key Takeaways from Latest publication Released|Digi …
HTF MI recently introduced new title on “Global Bluetooth LED Bulbs Market Report 2019” from its database. The report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. The Report gives you competition analysis of top manufacturer with sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share, the top players including Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Acuity Brands
More Releases for Internet
The Internet of Things
Everything is smart these days; smart phones, smart cars and smart appliances, and these devices are becoming commonplace. Just look around your own home! They’re examples of smart technologies and come under the term ‘the Internet of Things’. This refers to the network of items that are interconnected and exchange data which is useful in all parts of life. The IoT also offers a lot of benefits to businesses, helping
Pirates on the internet
Adelaide, South Australia - 24th April 2012 - Internet piracy causes author Ally Hauptmann-Gurski to tear out her hair. The German-Australian novelist published her historical novel about Russian Gypsy singer Nadezhda Plevitskaya on amazon.com but promply found unauthorised offerings in digital formats on a site in Dubai. The illegal offer even had a nice blurb, saying the New York Times highly praised the novel 'La Plevitskaya'. 'The text read well
ipoque Launches Internet Observatory
Comprehensive live Internet statistics show worldwide traffic patterns in real-time Leipzig, 28 September 2011 – ipoque, the leading European provider of Internet traffic management solutions, today announced the launch of its Internet Observatory – the Internet’s new spot for real-time Internet traffic statistics from all over the world. Internet Observatory is the successor of ipoque’s Internet Studies, which have been a reliable source for traffic information ever since they were
Internet Search Engine Optimizer
Top 10 Search Engine Optimizer is a proven tool that helps you to get top 10 rankings in Google, Yahoo and all other major search engines. How to optimize your website for Google: How to achieve that ranking and how you must change your web pages to obtain a similar ranking. Why you need to analyzes the top 10 ranked web pages for your keyword on the search engine of your
Internet Marketing Tool Success
Affiliate Guru, Russell Brunson, has developed a new marketing tool to help build his Affiliate Empire. In the world of Internet Affiliates, Russell Brunson is a name that stands out in the crowd. Russell just graduated from college this past spring, but he was already making a very good income from internet affiliate programs before graduation. Russell has also been very successful with his internet marketing.
New Internet Poll Reveals
What marketing method do you invest the most time and money in to grow your business? Well, you may want to reconsider the best use of your time and finances if you aren't using the majority of your marketing budget in referral marketing. In a recent survey conducted by MarketingBestPractices.com, the respondents resoundingly proclaimed that referral marketing gave them the biggest return on their dollar. Of the 210 respondents in the