As the name suggests, a One Pager is a basic single page document that offers an in-depth overview of a service or product that a business offers, or a product itself. They can be used to promote the location of a business, or to give an summary of a product or service to a company stakeholder, such as an investor or a manager. In this article, we provide a brief overview of a One Pager.
A One Pager is a simple document that consists of a single page and provides the most pertinent information about a product or a service that a company provides, or a company itself. Essentially, a One Pager serves as a brochure of sorts.
One Pager Uses
There are several different uses for a One Pager. Some examples include:
- Sharing a summary of a product or service with a company stakeholder, such as the person in charge of purchasing.
- Advertising a business other companies.
- Advertising a business to potential customers.
- Garnering support for a specific cause.
Why a One Pager is Important
A One Pager can be an important tool for a business. Here’s a look at some of the reasons why businesses should utilize this simple, yet powerful tool:
- They’re attention grabbing. One Pagers can be used as a way to capture the attention of investors and provide them with pertinent information about a product or service. They can be used to help a company stand out from the crowd and encourage investors to invest in a company.
- Identifies missing elements. A One Pager can help to highlight elements that are missing from a business plan, a proposal, or other important elements that are related to a business.
- Used as advertising tools. One Pagers can also be used as tools for advertising. They can not only attract the attention of investors, but they can also attract the attention of other businesses and consumers, too.
One Pager Guidelines
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind when writing a One Pager: