Syncro Soft Announces Version 20 of the Oxygen XML Editor Suite of Products
Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is proud to announce the immediate availability of version 20 of its industry leading XML editing suite of products, Oxygen XML Editor, Author, Developer, Web Author, WebHelp, as well as the new Oxygen PDF Chemistry.
Version 20.0 brings you a variety of new features and improvements that focus on productivity, performance, efficiency, and simplicity.
New Features and Improvements in Oxygen XML Editor include:
* The comprehensive DITA validation can report unused keys or unreferenced reusable components. New DITA refactoring actions make it easy to rename keys, extract sections as topics, or convert CALS tables to simple tables. An external DITA-OT can be provided as a plugin and the DITA PDF output using CSS contains accessibility enhancements.
* The WebHelp Responsive publishing system introduces Oxygen Publishing Templates as a package containing resources that define all aspects of the output and makes it very easy to use and share customizations. Other enhancements include an improved default layout, image map hotspots are automatically highlighted, and new components such as the topic table of contents and an expand/collapse sections button.
* Some new add-ons provide additional functionality to create a more dynamic development environment. The add-ons include a Git client, batch converter from Markdown or HTML to XHTML, DITA or DocBook, enhanced DocBook validation, a translation package builder, and a plugin that automatically updates DITA prolog information.
* The XSLT support now includes XPath content completion, search and refactoring in text value templates, documentation for the functions and named templates defined in the current XSLT, improved refactoring actions, and more help when debugging.
* The Schematron Quick Fix support was updated to reflect the latest SQF updates and to provide better content completion and internationalization support.
* An XSpec add-on is available that allows you to run and view XSLT unit test results, re-run failed or specific tests, and to compare expected versus actual results. XSpec was updated to its latest version and now it can also be used for testing Schematron. The XSpec content completion was also improved to offer global parameters, template names, or function names.
* JSON code syntax is now highlighted when embedded in XHTML or in DITA code blocks. JSON also now has better formatting for arrays or you can easily convert to JSON from XML.
* Oxygen PDF Chemistry, the built-in PDF engine based on CSS, was updated to provide better control for page sequences, support for vertical text in page margin boxes, better hyphenation, and the possibility to wrap content anywhere it overflows. Linking to specific sections within the PDF is also now possible using the named destinations support.
* This version includes numerous other improvements, new API entry points or extensions, and many component updates, including new versions of Saxon, Calabash, and DITA-OT.
Version 20.0 of the Oxygen XML Web Author is the latest release for the innovative web-based authoring tool. Its powerful technology and adaptive interface allows you to review, contribute, and edit content from anywhere you have access to a browser, on desktops PCs, tablets, or mobile devices. It includes a variety of new features and improvements to make your authoring, collaborating, and reviewing experience more efficient, accurate, and productive than ever before.
New Features added in Oxygen XML Web Author version 20.0 include:
* Web Author can be configured to provide a simplified authoring experience for non-technical users, to make the behavior of the Enter key work similar to that of a standard word processor (and CTRL+Enter would open the content completion window).
* The support for connecting to Git repositories was improved, you can use a master account to perform operations on behalf of any user and you can use pull request workflows even if you have commit rights. The user interface for track changes was improved, accept/reject actions are now easier to access in the Review panel.
For the complete list of new features and detailed information, please visit
Oxygen 20.0 can be freely evaluated for 30 days from
Oxygen XML Web Author can also be tested online at
To purchase Oxygen XML Editor, Author, Developer or WebHelp, please visit the Oxygen XML store at
The Oxygen XML Web Author is available through several subscription packages at
If you are interested in triggering some of the processing provided by Oxygen from other processes, you can do that using the new Oxygen XML Scripting license. For details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Syncro Soft
Syncro Soft develops the industry-acclaimed Oxygen XML Editor, facilitating teams in small businesses, Fortune 500 enterprises, universities, government agencies, and international organizations in authoring documents, publishing in different formats, collaborating with team members, and managing content. At the same time, Oxygen enables XML developers to develop advanced style-sheets, edit schema, generate documentation, debug files, and connect databases. It is the only tool that supports all XML schema languages. It provides the widest coverage of state-of-the-art XML technologies, complies with standards of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and of other organizations, and enhances productivity through an intuitive and innovative authoring and development environment.
Oxygen is a registered trademark of Syncro Soft in the U.S and other countries. Any other trademarks or service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE: Syncro Soft SRL
Billing address: Fermei 42, Craiova 200782, Romania
Register of Commerce: J16/564/1998
VAT Registration Number: RO 10639959
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Syncro Soft Announces Version 20 of the Oxygen XML Editor Suite of Products here
News-ID: 983140 • Views: 219
More Releases from Syncro Soft
Syncro Soft announces the release of Version 24 of the Oxygen XML suite of produ …
Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is proud to announce the immediate availability of version 24 of its industry-leading XML suite of products, Oxygen XML Editor, Author, Developer, Web Author, Publishing Engine, WebHelp, PDF Chemistry, and Oxygen XML Scripting. This new release brings enhancements to the validation support with the DITA validate and check for completeness action being available as a validation unit that can be
Syncro Soft announces the release of Version 1.3 of Oxygen Feedback
Syncro Soft announces the release of Version 1.3 of Oxygen Feedback. This version introduces the Enterprise self-managed edition of the Oxygen Feedback commenting system, which allows you to install the platform software on your own servers. Release date: October 7, 2020 Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is proud to announce the immediate availability of version 1.3 of Oxygen Feedback, including the new Enterprise edition. ================================================================= Some of the
More Releases for Oxygen
Oxygen Conservation Devices Market, By Product Type (Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver …
Oxygen conservation devices are mainly of two types – pneumatic oxygen conservation devices and electronic oxygen conservation devices. Pneumatic oxygen conservation devices use high pressure of oxygen gas and do not require any external power source such as battery, whereas electronic oxygen conservation devices are battery supported. For instance, Invacare’s Invacare Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver is a pneumatic oxygen conservation device, which has an on and off selector knob coupled with
Supplemental Oxygen White Paper
Publisher Research announces that it has published a new study Supplemental Oxygen Can Remedy both Low and High Carbon Dioxide Blood Levels to Improve Endurance: White Paper. The 2017 White Paper has 14 pages. Supplemental oxygen used before and after exercise provides a key benefit of increasing endurance. Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011308039/sample The conventional wisdom that we have all heard “exercise more and lose weight” is quite well established in
Global Consumer Oxygen Equipment Market Outlook 2017 Boost Oxygen, Oxygen Plus, …
Consumer Oxygen Equipment Industry Research Report 2017 A market study ” Consumer Oxygen Equipment Market ” will help you understand, formulate and implement strategic decisions by offering critical data, insights and analysis from technology as well as commercial perspective on the Consumer Oxygen Equipment market. It encloses an in-depth Research of the Consumer Oxygen Equipment market state and the competitive landscape globally. This report consist of comprehensive market data, on a
Exercise Oxygen Equipment Market 2017 - Boost Oxygen, Oxygen Plus, SeQual, Phili …
Apex Research announces that it has published a new study Exercise Oxygen Equipment: Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2016 to 2022. The 2016 study has 360 pages, 145 tables and figures. Worldwide Exercise Oxygen Equipment markets are poised to achieve significant growth as consumer oxygen markets emerge from the trial phase to be used in sports clubs, by athletic teams, and in corporate gyms to increase the
Urbane Living: Oxygen Printed Wallcoverings
London – January 18 2017. Relax in a tropical paradise from the comfort of your own home with Urbane Living’s stunning Oxygen wallcovering collection. With a wide range of different designs taking inspiration from stylish botanical prints, the Oxygen collection provides a plethora of options for trying out the trend, whether you prefer a bold design or something more subtle. Palm fronds and tropical foliage have been popular design motifs in recent
New Release of Oxygen XML Editor, Oxygen XML Author and Oxygen XML Developer, ve …
Syncro Soft SRL, the producer of Oxygen XML Editor, has announced the immediate availability of version 13.2 of its XML Editor containing a comprehensive set of tools supporting all the XML related technologies. Oxygen combines content author features like the CSS driven Visual XML editor with a fully featured XML development environment. It has ready-to-use support for the main document frameworks DITA, DocBook, TEI and XHTML and also includes support