Baby Food in Singapore
- Singapore is one of the wealthiest countries in the world but the baby food market is small as it is sophisticated and buoyant.
- Consumption of baby food in Malaysia decreased by 1.3% since 2009 in terms of volume. Market value reached 48.6% more than in 2009, and equivalent to growth of 27.6% at constant prices.
- Nestlé is the only major company to have a share in all market segments.
- Singapore has recently become an Asian hub for the production of baby milk.
- The meals & drinks sector has shown significant growth in both volume and value terms.
- Total baby food consumption is forecast to grow by 6.5% between 2015 and 2021.
Complete Report is Available@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000173249/sample
Top Key Players:
Abbott Laboratories Singapore Pte Ltd
Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd
Mead Johnson Nutrition (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Dumex Singapore (Danone)
FrieslandCampina (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Heinz Singapore Pte Ltd
Fook Sang Tong Trading Pte Ltd
Want Want Food Pte Ltd
Morinaga Nutritional Foods
(Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd
Pigeon Singapore Pte Ltd.
"Baby Food in Singapore" is an analytical report by Publisher which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Singapore market.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Inquiry for Report@ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000173249/buying
Reason to Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Baby Food in Singapore here
News-ID: 954420 • Views: 1353
More Releases from ReportsWeb
North America: Smart Airport Market Overall Study Report 2020-2026| Amadeus IT G …
The "Global North America Smart Airport Market: 2020" Industry Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the North America Smart Airport Market by PMR. The North America Smart Airport market is supposed to demonstrate a considerable growth during the forecast period of 2020 - 2026. The company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the market have been given in this
Marine Biotechnology Market Future Forecast 2018-2026 by Leading Companies such …
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Marine Biotechnology-Global Market Outlook 2017-2026” The report classifies the global Marine Biotechnology Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth. According to Publisher, the Global Marine Biotechnology Market is accounted for $3.93 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $8.74 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during
Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market Growth Opportunities and Emerging Trends by …
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging-Global Market Outlook 2017-2026” The report classifies the global Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth. According to Publisher, the Global Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market is accounted for $112.16 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $427.96 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.0% during
Solar Photovoltaic in Italy Market Outlook to 2030 | Company Profiles (Tozzi Hol …
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Italy, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018-Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Italy, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018-Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from Publisher, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market in Italy. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and
More Releases for Singapore
Magento development company singapore
Suria International, a leading Magento web development company An online shop is the need of the hour in the age of eCommerce and mCommerce. Advancing technology has introduced several platforms to build feature-rich online stores, but Magento has remained a preferred choice of many online retailers for years. High scalability, broad system support, and result-oriented adaptability have made Magento eCommerce development popular worldwide. Magento, with its three variants- Magento Community Edition, Magento
ITIL Singapore Certification Training at Vinsys. Get ITIL Training with EXIN & PeopleCert Accredited ITIL Certification Training with IT Tactic of Business Vision ITIL Singapore. ITIL Foundation Singapore is the most widely recognized entrance-level ITIL certification for IT professionals. IT departments need qualified specialists who can carry effective IT services. This ITIL Singapore training will show you the ITIL Singapore services lifecycle, how lifecycle steps are linked, processes elaborate, and finest
Jewellery Market in Singapore
Summary This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Jewellery in Singapore Description Consumers in Singapore are becoming more adventurous and are increasingly opting for exclusive and unique designs to differentiate themselves. For example, there is growing demand for non-diamond engagement rings in Singapore, with home-grown label Carrie K witnessing a 15% boost in sales for
WBLCA & Technology Seminar Singapore
Just as technology has reshaped how individuals communicate and how organizations do business, it also having a profound impact on the practice of law. Technological developments are affecting management strategies in corporate legal departments, and changing how legal services are delivered. Venue: Singapore (Hotel Mandarin) Date: 15 May 2016 Registration: 8.15am to 9.00am (Singapore Time) Event: 9.00am to 5.00pm WBLCA & Technology Seminar examines both the: (a) legal challenges (b) opportunities
Avolution Opens Singapore Office
Avolution, developer and supplier of software solutions for enterprise modeling, planning and IT strategy, announced today that it has opened a South East Asian office in Singapore. The announcement follows strong growth throughout 2014, which is projected to increase further over the next twelve months. “South East Asia continues to be a strong region for Avolution,” said Mark Denford, Asia-Pacific Manager, “and Singapore is at the centre of this growth. Singaporean government
Translation Boost for Singapore
Holly Harvey joins the Global Lingo team in Singapore as Business Development Manager. Her remit is to help businesses in the city state make the most of their international trade by using Global Lingo’s translation, interpreting and transcription services. Global Lingo is committed to making Singapore their Asian hub for language services. The city state is perfect for the company because of its history as a centre for international trade. This