Romania: Country Intelligence Report
Request for sample copy of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1471782
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Romania.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Romania will grow at a CAGR of 3.6% (5.9% in US$) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 67% of total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 4G/4.5G services and projected 5G growth.
- Orange Romania leads Romanias mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Vodafone Romania, Telekom Romania, RCS & RDS, Lycamobile and others. All the operators compete on the basis of network expansions/upgrades, and competitively priced offers to strengthen their market position.
View full report here @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1471782/romania-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Romanias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Romanias mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Romanias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Romania.
MRRbiz supports your business intelligence needs with over 700,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market data sheets in its repository. Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that you always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries and their sub-segments. We have built a veritable reputation for our commitment to fulfilling our clients' exacting market research solutions. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, our clients place their trust in us for reports from verified publishers.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Romania: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 930506 • Views: 347
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for Romania
Romania Agriculture Market, Romania Agriculture Industry, Romania Agriculture Li …
Romania has an agricultural capability of roughly 14.7 million hectares, of that solely 10 million are utilized as tillable land. In November 2008, an evaluation unconcealed that 6.8 million hectares don’t seem to be used. In 2018 Romania was the third biggest agricultural producer of the EU and created the biggest quantity of maize. The most issues encountered by Romanian agriculturists are a scarcity of major investments in agriculture, owing
Romania Market Overview 2019-2025: Country Intelligence Key players (Vodafone Ro …
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 42 pages on title 'Romania: Country Intelligence Report' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) or Latin America and important players such as Vodafone Romania, Telekom Romania, orange Romania, RCS&RDS (Digi), Lycamobile, UPC romania, Nextgen Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/871934-romania-country-intelligence-report Summary Romania: Country Intelligence Report "Romania:
Agrochemicals Market in Romania
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Romania: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Romania: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Stada Romania Deploys MediaSoft CRM
Cakovec Croatia – 10 , April 2017 - After several Stada countries who run with Mediasoft CRM solutions, Stada Romania joins the club of satisfied users. Stada Romania had an very comprehensive tender on which many international Pharma CRM vendors participated but at the end Mediasoft won. The whole implementation started end of 2016 and from 1st of April 2017 Stada Romania started to use Mediasoft CRM by it’s full potential
Chocolate Confectionery in Romania
Chocolate confectionery continued to enjoy the perception of being a luxury product among the majority of Romanian consumers, who were affected by the adverse economic conditions. 2016 showed good economic growth, to continue the good GDP performance started in 2013. Chocolate confectionery posted positive growth rates in both volume and value terms, a reflection of the increased confidence in the economy as well as the recovery of incomes and the
Construction sector in Romania 2009
Construction was the most important factor of the strong economic growth of Romania over the past several years, which topped 7.1% in 2008. However, the problems on the international financial markets affected the construction industry, which was heavily dependent on banking credit. Non-residential construction, which accounts for half of the construction output, will be strongly hit, while residential will decrease only slightly in 2009 and civil engineering, which depends on