South Africa: Country Intelligence Report
"South Africa: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in South Africa today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
In 2017, South Africa will generate total telecom service revenue of $10.2bn. Going forward, we expect the telecom service revenue in South Africa to decline at a CAGR of -3.6% in USD during 2016-2022. However, in local currency, the revenue will expand by 4.6%, reflecting currency depreciation. This growth will come from a steady rise in adoption of mobile and fixed broadband services. Mobile voice will remain the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. Mobile data will grow at a CAGR of 0.7% during 2017-2022, driven by rapid growth of smartphones and growing adopton of LTE/LTE-A services. Going forward, operators will focus on investments in LTE and fiber-optic network expansions to increase broadband penetration in the country.
Request for sample copy of report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1471779
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in South Africa.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in terms of revenue market shares across segments in the telecom services market.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in South Africa will decline at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 76.6% of the total telecom revenue in 2022, driven by a projected rise in adoption of LTE/LTE-A services.
- 3G will be the leading mobile technology segment by subscriptions over 2018-2022. Increasing demand for faster data services and LTE network expansion will drive 4G subscriber growth over the forecast period.
- The top three mobile operators, Vodacom South Africa, MTN South Africa and CELL C, will account for 94.2% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2017. Operators will continue to focus on network investments and coverage expansion, fiber deployments and appealing prepaid and postpaid plus value-added services offerings to acquire customers and drive telecom market revenue.
View full report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1471779/south-africa-country-intelligence-report-market-research-reports
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of South Africas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in South Africas mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in South Africas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in South Africa.
MRRbiz supports your business intelligence needs with over 700,000 market research reports, company profiles, data books, and regional market data sheets in its repository. Our document database is updated by the hour, which means that you always have access to fresh data spanning over 300 industries and their sub-segments. We have built a veritable reputation for our commitment to fulfilling our clients' exacting market research solutions. From Fortune 500 companies to SMEs, our clients place their trust in us for reports from verified publishers.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release South Africa: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 930503 • Views: 157
More Releases from MarketResearchReports.biz
Hydro-flyers Market: Moving Towards a Brighter Future
A hydro-flyer is an adventure sporting device which uses the propulsion of water jet technology to create continuous flight movement, where the lift and movement are controlled by the flyer. Hydro-flyers sporting devices make use of the flow of water power to drive the flyer to reach soaring heights. The rise in water sporting facilities is one of the major factors that promote the growth and demand for hydro-flyers in
Outdoor Floodlights: Technology and Market Dynamics
Outdoor floodlights is a reliable, highly efficient, and economical solution for a wide range of outdoor applications. These lights are resistant to temperature fluctuations and they remain stable even in extreme climatic conditions. Unlike the traditional lights, floodlights remain stable and functional even in harsh climatic conditions. This makes them ideal for use in any climate and any outdoor application. Outdoor floodlights save a significant amount of energy and consume
Snow Helmets Market Future Prospects and Regional Outlook
Riders are riding faster and getting bolder day by day. Hence, safety equipment need to be updated as per the requirement and changing time. Earlier, helmets were primarily used by extreme skiers and racers. They were used only on slopes. However, later, the use of helmets was made compulsory. Earlier, bulky black helmets were used by riders, which are outdated at present. Currently, new stylish helmets that can match with
Predictions for 2019: Global Sparkling Water Dispensers Industry Is Set to Boom
Sparkling water dispensers are equipment used for dispensing carbonated water. These dispensers mix the still, filtered water with carbon dioxide before dispensing. Sparkling water dispensers are mostly used in households and commercial establishments such as amusement parks, hotels, restaurants, and sports arenas. A sparkling water dispenser has separate outlets for hot water and cold water. The hot water outlet does not require a separate filtration process. However, cold water is
More Releases for South
South Coast Dental Specialists - Dorchester
There have been many advancements in dental implant technology, and this has created a rise in patient interest in this area. Many dental practices are getting more enquiries about dental implants than ever. They are seen to be becoming the most popular choice for replacing a missing tooth or teeth. Dental implants can restore both appearance and functionality of the tooth. Therefore, many patients have discovered they are the best
South America Aviation Market
The South American aviation market was affected adversely by the financial crisis, which had originated in the United States and the sales were impacted adversely by the same, but the market has recovered, since. Furthermore, the good performance of regional jets sold by Embraer were termed profitable by users and could certainly turn the tide as aircraft orders from other airlines continue to increase. Rising income levels in the continent
Energy Drinks in South Africa
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Energy Drinks in South Africa to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Energy Drinks in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the
Meat in South Africa 2017
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Meat in South Africa 2017 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Meat in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential
Agrochemicals Market in South Africa
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title South Africa: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “South Africa: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the
The Pharmaceutical Market: South Africa
MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “The Pharmaceutical Market: South Africa” to its database. Description The government drive to support local production and reduce the country's reliance on imports, in addition to global epidemiological and demographic trends, are all positive factors contributing to long-term growth in the pharmaceutical market. However, deep segregation between private and public healthcare facilities continues to leave the vast majority of the population without medical care. BMI believes